• Published 15th Jul 2014
  • 1,533 Views, 29 Comments

The Love Chronicles Of PinkieShy, RariJack, and TwiDash - Fireflamefox



RariJack: AJ cheats. TwiDash: RD and Twi share feelings. PinkieShy: Fluttershy puts Pinkie to bed.

  • ...
13
 29
 1,533

RariJack: The Cheat

Author's Note:

My first yuri shipfic, with my yuri OTDs, PinkieShy, TwiDash, and RariJack! Plus it's super cheesy, you have been warned!

"You were all over her! It was not just a kiss!" Rarity screeched as she slapped Applejack across the face, with RD in the corner watching.
"Now listen here, Rarity. I love you to pieces, but it was an accident making out with RD." AJ replied. Rainbow looked heartbroken.
"But you said you were with nopony else! You said you loved me, but I guess it was just one of your lies, Applejack. I really did love you, but now..." Rainbow Dash took off and flew straight out of Carousel Boutique.
"I just can't believe you, Applejack." Rarity stated and then went upstairs. The pair were apart from each other that night in the bed they shared. Honestly, AJ, why did you do it? Applejack thought to herself. I've just lost my love, AJ thought. But did she? Was she actually meant to be with Rainbow Dash? She remembered the very light cerulean Pegasus' tail wrap around her as they had kissed. She had a warm body, and was a dedicated lover, only to find out her love had cheated. Being the only of the Mane 6 to be a strict lesbian, Applejack had many a choice with all the mares in Ponyville. But she chose Rarity. Then she cheated. But she was drunk that night.

When she woke up, Applejack wasn't in bed anymore. "I bet she went off with Rainbow! That cheating little liar!" Rarity yelled. She walked downstairs to make some breakfast only to find RD AND AJ sitting there with breakfast already made on the table.
"Sit, Rarity. Applejack would like to talk." Rainbow said as she gestured to a cushion. Rarity plopped down and said, "What do you have to say, Applejack?"
"Rarie, I'ma real sorry. I was drunk, and I swear to be sober for the rest of my life."
"Wow, thank you, Applejack." Rarity said, a single tear falling from her right eye.
"I have some news," Rainbow piped up. "I've got a new marefriend, Twilight. Pinkie has one too, Fluttershy." Rainbow took a bow and the girls clapped for her.
"Well, tell Pinkie that we're a might happy for them," Applejack said before giving Rarity a kiss.
When RD left, the girls made up and decided that, even though they had some hardships, they were going to get married. Applejack had also decided to take Rarity on a date that night.