• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 1,649 Views, 11 Comments

Hellboy in Equestria - Asdera3485



Hellboy accidentally gets sent to Equestria. Hilarity ensues

  • ...
6
 11
 1,649

going home

Arcane walked into his home to a sight that he thought was slightly amusing. Hellboy was sitting on his roommate. He couldn't help but to chuckle a little bit. "I see you meet my roommate. How long did it take?"

Hellboy shrugged, unable to keep a straight face. "About 20 minutes. Wasn't that hard. I have taken down beats twice his size in half the time. I must say though, he was rather tough." He said as he got off Brass. The minotaur just lied there. Still unable to comprehend how he was taken down by the demon.

"What Brass Chain doesn't understand is how the red monkey took him down so easily? Brass Chain is the strongest in Ponyville!" He said as he got up and plopped on the couch.

Arcane laughed. "Indeed, listen Hellboy. You need to get home soon. Discord, the god of chaos, knows of your arrival and want to use you for some sort of scheme. I..." hee started before Hellboy out up a hand.

"I'm all for getting home, but first I want an explanation as to how." He said as he lit a cigar. "Also, whatever you do, don't turn around."

Arcane, against his better judgement, looked behind him to see a familiar pink pony behind him. "HI!!!"

Arcane just screamed and ducked under the table. "STOP FOLLOWING ME! GO HOME, I'LL MEET UP WITH YOU LATER!"

Pinkie just nodded "say hi to Abe for me." She said as she walked out the house.

Arcane finally came out from under the table and smiled. "Now, Hellboy. The trick is not sending you home through the same portal but to reverse the portal." He said as several rune circles appeared. "Now just think of where you want to go and my spell should work flawlessly."

Hellboy just thought of the conference hall and next thing he knew, he was surrounded by lights of several colors.

_______________________

When Hellboy got his vision back. he realised that new was in the conference room back at hq. Everyone was just starting at him with their jaws hanging.

Liz was the first one to speak. "What happened? Where have you been? Are you ok?" She asked as she rushed to his side to look for any injuries.

He looked at Liz and calmly responded. "I'm fine. But you wouldn't believe the last few days I've had."

About an hour later, everyone was slack jawed yet again to the story he told. Hellboy turned to Abe. "Pinkie says hi." He then reached for his gun, only to realize that he didn't have it. "Damn. Left my gun in that pony world."

_________________

"Brass Chain found something. I think it belonged to that red monkey."

Arcane just looked at the gun. He had heard of the machines before but never saw any this small. he knew he had ammo that would fit it though. He could also rework it with some rune magic to fire magic bolts.

"You can keep it after I work a few spells through it." He said. Brass Chain reluctantly handed it over then walked to the market. "This should be an adventure."

Author's Note:

well he is now home. honestly, i didnt really care for this story much. it was just something to do to get new ideas rolling. it worked. i will have a new story up withing the next month or two. depending on editing

Comments ( 5 )

Good job -salute-

I read this before making my account!!!!!!!

8923331
Sorry, I made the post out of impulse. In fact I have o idea what possessed me to... Let's just say madness. Sorry.

8923335
It is quite alright. Honestly, I'm amazed people are still coming across this!

Login or register to comment