• Published 28th Jun 2014
  • 644 Views, 78 Comments

Pony Sentai Gokaiger - Darth Gonzo



The Mane 6 become Pony Sentai Gokaiger

  • ...
12
 78
 644

It’s Morphing Time!

Chapter 2: It’s Morphing Time!

A near by building was now ramble a mother and her children were hiding behind what was left of a wall when a few Vehicons found them right when the mother and her children were about to be step on by the metal giant foot, when the Vehicon’s foot was shot away by a black and red futuristic musket gun being held by Twilight, her friends trotted next to her.

Twilight says, “Are you ready girls?”

Twilight and her friends pull out the five Mobilates at the same time they were holding the five Gokaiger ranger keys

Everyone says, “Ready!”

They all flip the legs of the ranger keys up to reveal the key part of it.

Everyone says, “Gokai Change!”

Gokaiger!

Suddenly three Xs and a V appear transforming the five mares into five color coated heroines.

Twilight says, “Gokai Red!

Rainbow says, “Gokai Blue!

Applejack says, “Gokai Yellow!

Fluttershy says, “G-gokai Green!

Rarity says, “Gokai Pink!

Everyone says, “Pony Sentai Gokaiger!”

Twilight says, “Let’s make this showy!”

All five Gokaigers ran towards the Vehicons attacking as did it, Gokai Red took on 20 Vehicons at once by herself, Gokai Green was being chased by a Vehicon then Gokai Blue came to help.

Rainbow says, “Are you okay?”

Fluttershy says, “Yeah I’m okay just making sure no animals were near.”

Rainbow says, “Okay but just incase take my blaster.”

Fluttershy says, “I couldn’t do that you’d only have one weapon.”

Rainbow says, “How about we trade weapon you take my blaster and I take your sword what do said.”

Fluttershy says, “Good idea, hear you go.”

They trade weapons and continue fight, then Gokai Yellow and Gokai Pink do the same, Gokai Red signaled the others to come here, they made their way over to her.

Rarity says, “What is it, darling?”

Twilight says, “I’ve got an idea just follow my lead.”

Applejack says, “Sure thing, Twilight.”

Twilight took a new ranger key out, the others follow suit. They guessed what Twilight was thinking of doing.

Everyone says, “Gokai Change!”

Gorenger!

The logo appears transforming them into the Gorengers.

Twilight says, “Gorenger Storm!”

Everyone says, “Okay!”

Rarity spins around holding a soccer ball and throws it towards Fluttershy.

Rarity says, “Fluttershy, look out!”

Fluttershy kicks to Applejack.

Fluttershy says, “Heads up, Applejack!”

Applejack bounces it off her head.

Applejack says, “Here you go, Rainbow!”

Rainbow catches it and holds it out.

Rainbow says, “Hey, Twilight, your turn!”

Twilight says, “Alright!”

She jumped up into the air and kicked out of Rainbow’s hoofs, throws it at the Vehicons when it hits them it blows up destroying them all.

Twilight says, “Good work girls was that all of them?”

Suddenly they were shot at changing them back to Gokaigers, they all turn around seeing the last one transforming from a tank to robot.

Twilight says, “Lets make this quick!”

They all take their ranger keys and put them into their swords, causing the sword to start glowing, all five of their colors.

Final Wave!

Then they swing their swords at the tank Vehicon shooting laser blades at the Vehicon destroying it.

Twilight says, “Now that was the last one, we better check on, Pinkie.”

Rarity says, “Good idea darling I bet she’s worried sick we better get going.”

They change back to pony form and headed towards Sugar Cube Corner hoping Pinkie was ok.
To Be Continued!

Author's Note:

I hope this chapter was better then the last one.

Comments ( 37 )

4614259 Hey dude have you read the new chapter?

4615380 Have you seen the new chapter?

Okay it was short but has tons of potential. Just some things I need to correct. Doesn't mean I don't like the story, this is coming from a fan of the original product.

1.

Suddenly an X and a V appear transforming the five mares into five color coated heroines.

It's three X's and a V.
2.

Twilight says, “Let’s make this showy!”

How does Twilight know what to say? It made sense in the original product because it was in Marvelous's character. In Gokai Ponies it also made sense because Twilight didn't know at first and since Rainbow Dash was Silver and a fan of Super Sentai. Here it just makes no sense.
3.

Twilight says, “Gorenger Storm!”
Everyone says, “Okay!”
Rarity spins around holding a football and throws it towards Fluttershy.

That attack is GoRanger Hurricane, the soccer ball was GoRanger Storm.
4. The spacing gets confusing, it's hard to tell who's speaking.
5.

Final Wave!

Along the spacing, the FINAL WAVE! needs to be specified, like this.

Just some things I noticed.

4742606 I'm sorry about that and can I point something out before a soccer ball is also called a football but I change a few things if you want.

4742606 Oh and the reason Twilight said that is because when she's transformed she acts a little different is that okay with you.

4742854 Eh I thought it didn't make sense, like Robin Williams's career, it's kinda painful

4743037 I changed it to soccer ball if you take a look in the story.

4743327 Hey would like to help with my story just so I don't make other mistake?

4743885 Okay then so we can talk more about what I plan for the next chapter tomorrow. But for right now could you look at my new blog please.

Hmm... definitely needs improvement. Once more, you need to work on taking the time to explain the actions that are going on. Also, the speech feels a little like script form.

And, if you can manage it, maybe include a youtube video of the morphing scenes.

4750836 But all and all what do you think of it?

Comment posted by Darth Gonzo deleted Jul 25th, 2014

4750836 Ignore that last comment I wasn't thinking when I asked that and I don't know if the videos that your talking about exist.

4750927 I'm pretty sure you can find those videos if you dig deep enough.

4750956 Well right now I'm busy watching the Avengers movie and no your not bothering me.

4743885 Hello are you there?

4757154 So when is your next chapter and do you want to talk about my idea for the next chapter of my story?

4757175 yeah let's talk about yours, but start it in a PM

If I was you I'd make spike a special extra ranger like the white ranger, green ranger, titanium, silver, gold and so on.

5215787 My plan is to make Spike Gokai Christmas. Also would it be okay if I rewrote the story?

5216628 I dont know but maybe I got no Idea, just like how I got no Iphone.(Thats a song I heard before.)

5216637 So your okay if I changed the beginning?

5216642 Yeah, I dont see why not.

5216643 Good because it feels like I rush it.

5216643 Hey dude are you there?

It’s Morphing Time! would work better if this story were a Go-Busters

5873981 I'm going to be rewriting this story.

5874032 please continue this story I'm loving it

7266960 I might rewrite the beginning to add Ninninger and Zyuohger.

7267173 awesome do it my friend

Login or register to comment