• Published 3rd Jun 2014
  • 1,602 Views, 21 Comments

Button Mash's Mom's Spaghetti - Scootaloo Shady



Everypony loves moms' cooking; especially guests. Scootaloo Shady is invited by Button Mash to have dinner one Saturday morning, then it goes from there.

  • ...
6
 21
 1,602

1/1

One warm, sunny, laid back day in Ponyville, Scootaloo Shady hung out with his new friend Button Mash. As Button's mother seemed uncomfortable with them hanging out, since Scootaloo Shady was a full grown stallion and was affiliated with the hip hop community, she still felt safe with them together because her son Button was happy around him. He had the hots for Button's mom, yet he doesn't know if she is a single mom or not, like... the father doesn't live there. But even if she wasn't, he will do anything to get with her, even if it is only for one night. Shady - as a majority of his friends name him - seemed to be Button's role model; he was chill, funny, and pretty social with the crowd, and loved to hang out with a lot of people, and he gets all the mares. Shady is mature and great with colts and fillies, which calmed Button's mother because some stallions are too immature and aggressive with the younger population.

"Hey Shady, you should join me, Sweetie Belle, and mom with dinner tomorrow." Button innocently suggested.

"Sure, no problem little man, after all, I have no plans!" Shady replies. While Button asks his mom, Shady is thinking of what Button usually has for dinner. They have been hanging out quite a long time, and they have been talking about a lot of things, yet Shady is trying to remember if Button had talked about his past dinner at all. He remembers that he had some pizza one time, some zucchini casserole, even Applejack's famous apple pie! Shady's stomach was growling of just thinking of food right now, but then Button shows up.

"My mom said sure, be there at around five, then she said "make sure he doesn't do any funny business" but I don't know what that means, probably nothing important!" Shady laughs and pats Button on the head.

"Cool, I'll see you tomorrow, little man." They begin walking back to their houses, Button lies down on his sofa and takes a nap, and Shady drinks some liquor and sexts Vinyl Scratch until midnight.

The next day, Shady overslept big time. It is 3:56 PM, Shady had one shot to get out of bed, or else he would go back to sleep and possibly miss dinner. He doesn't even remember, but he had a self-party last night out of no where, and got a little out of hand. His head hurt, his throat was sore, and his stomach ached. He is in a hangover. He is getting out of bed, but his body doesn't want him to. A slight dizziness occurs and he is on the ground in the matter of seconds. Drool appears from his mouth, then a loud crash comes from another room, alarming him instantly. He enters his kitchen, and butterflies swarm in his stomach. "What the fuck?" On the floor, Vinyl Scratch appears sprawled out with a bottle of cider shattered near her hoof. "Get up, dammit!"

"Agh! Ugh, stop yelling so loud!" She hoarsely shouts, then quickly enters back into her deep sleep.

"You mother-" Shady grips her hind hooves and drags her to the door. "I gotta go somewhere in about an hour, bitch, I'll call you tomorrow." Snapping back to reality, Vinyl clumsily begins returning home and cusses under her breath as Shady slams the door. Shady sighs and begins cleaning up his house. He feels that he had been too hard on Vinyl, in bed and shoving her out to the street, so he promises himself to apologize later in the evening. Now, however, he must get ready for dinner with the Mash family, and Sweetie Belle, of course. He takes a shower, dresses up nicely, exercises a bit, and heads off at 4:40, he certainly could not miss this one opportunity. In this one moment, he knew he had to capture it, and not let it slip.

Arriving rather early, he was greeted with a warm welcome. "Thank you so much for making it, Shady, you came right in time!" Button's mom says joyfully. "Your pretty well dressed, where do you think you are, a wedding, or something?"

"It might be, Miss Mash." Shady laughs, "I'm kidding, I'm glad to be here, thanks to your little man, I would have probably had to eat something cheap like... like raw broccoli or something!" They all laughed, then Button's mom starts setting the table with plates and silverware. "Hey, where's what's-her-face, um, Sweet-" A knocking is heard from the front door. "Oh! There she is, I assume." Button runs to the door.

"Hey Sweetie Belle! Glad you could make it!" She smiles and enters their house, saying hello to everypony.

"Hi Sweetie, nice to see you here as always." Button's mom says "Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you - a personal favorite of mine - spaghetti!"

Shady goes stiff. His mind turns blank, and everything slows down. "Spaghetti" resounds in his head multiple times. Eyes dilate, hooves are sweaty, knees weak, and his arms are heavy as the echo of "spaghetti" begins to fade. He returns to consciousness, and learns that he's in a chair when a second ago he was standing. Everypony around him, except Button's mom, are seated and ready for their plate-full of spaghetti. Button's mom lightly bumps into Shady's chair on accident. "Oops, my bad, dear."

"Apology accepted, my fault, I wasn't slide in all the way." She ignores him and starts filling plates, he's getting more and more nervous. Shady doesn't remember, but as a child, his mother used to give him spaghetti as a child and still does most visits, what the problem is, however, is that his mom sometimes drugged his spaghetti by either mixing Parmesan cheese and crushed molly together. Of course Button's mom would never do anything like that to her children or anypony, but every time Shady has spaghetti, something amazing or awful will happen.

"Almost forgot the cheese, again!" Button's mom heads to the fridge to get cheese. Sweetie is already eating, Button is patiently waiting, and Shady is playing with his fork, but waiting as well. He is beyond nervous, if this goes wrong, Shady will never have Button's mom, he might never have Button's mom because he is not sure where the hell the father comes into play. Divorced? Separated? Very much loved, but father is just on a vacation? All he could do is hope for the first two. He doesn't want to mess this up, so he doesn't ask where the father is to Button's mom. Shady brushes the thoughts for now, like whatever, and just picks up the cheese and adds a bit. Next to the cheese, there was crushed red peppers, he adds that as well. As he begins eating, his negative thoughts just go away instantly. This is some good spaghetti, yo. Button's mom is good looking, a wonderful mother, and an astounding cook? Shady wants her, and he wants her now. "How is everypony? Enjoying it?"

"It's the most amazing thing in the world, Miss Mash, almost as amazing as you." Shady regrets that line immediately. His face is as red as overpowered OCs' eyes. Button's mom is blushing, and slightly embarrassed. A hip hop beat muffles in the distance, and Shady busts:

His palms are sweaty,

Knees weak, arms are heavy

There's vomit on his sweater already

Mom's spaghetti

He's nervous, but on a surface he looks-

"Stop! Stop, it now!" Button's mom interjects. "Please, Shady, could I talk to you in private? Kids, keep eating." Tail between his legs, he follows her. It appears to be her bedroom, how it is spacey, and sorted out. She turns her head and looks at Shady seductively.

"I knew you were a rapper, and all, but I don't really listen to rap that much, but my past husband did. He listened to that upbeat, hot, sex music." Shady snaps limp and thanks Celestia.

"Yeah? What you trynna tell me girl?" Button's mom comes close and whispers into Shady's ear.

"Rap it before you tap it." A smooth hip hop instrumental plays and Button's mom drops it like it's hot.

The way you shake it, I can't believe it

I ain't ever seen a flank like that

The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go:

Da-doing doing doing!

In the kitchen, Button and Sweetie had just finished their dinner, and Sweetie helps clean up the plates and silverware.

"Hey, do you hear that?"

"Meh, it must be my mom doing that 'grown-up hug' again, but this time, with Shady."

Author's Note:

2 BE CONTINUED?????q///

Comments ( 18 )

i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/359/562/4c4.png
"It's not ogre until I say it's ogre."
10/10 would bang again.
2edgy5me

Better than wiggling your nibblets.

excellent

spaghetti/10 would spaghetti again

♫ where does one get this strange icon from?

4489503 some weird alt code
OR
copy and paste (like I did) :twilightblush:

4488822 We may never know, it is still the many mysteries of World War II.

I told you it would be great to write something:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

I think you a very good writer

4578226 My illuminati has been exposed.

Login or register to comment