• Published 9th Jun 2014
  • 1,327 Views, 24 Comments

Journey from Hetalia - rainbowshy459



The Axis and Allied Forces get transported to Canterlot High

  • ...
5
 24
 1,327

Talking to The Ponies

Fluttershy led Italy and America down the hall which led to the throne room in Canterlot Castle. None of them said a word as they walked down the hall.

Then, Fluttershy pushed open a door, which led to the throne room, where the ponies were currently talking amongst themselves.

When the ponies heard the door open, they turned their heads and glared like the predators they might become. Even Pinkie Pie and Rarity were showing some displeasure.

"FLUTTERS!" Rainbow yelled as she glomped Fluttershy.

"Oh darling, we were so worried!" Rarity said as she joined in on the hugging.

Sooner or later, there was squealing and laughing while all of the ponies hugged each others. Celestia nodded. Italy said 'aww...' and America wanted to puke her guts out. Instead, America cleared her throat, calling everypony's attention,

"You have some nerve bein' here!" Rainbow Dash got ready to lunge.

"Oh, you wanna go again, bitch!" America cracked her knuckles.

"Please don't'a fight!" Italy ran in front of America. "Must punch her!" America tried to get at Rainbow.

"Oh, your little girlfriend's gonna hold you back!" Rainbow lunged. "Rainbow! Ah'm serious! Don't go no further!" Applejack streaked in front of Rainbow. "Oh hells na!" Rainbow tried to lunge past Applejack.

"I say, do they do nothing but fight each other?" Rarity said as she walked to Fluttershy. Fluttershy shrugged her shoulders. Rarity shook her head and looked ahead at them.

Then, a loud song snapped everybody out of it. The song was creepy, with the singer sounding like he was missing words and like he was a robot, but some of the song could be understood.

Five Nights at Freddy's, Is this where you wanna be?

I just don't get it, why do you want to stay-

Five Nights at Freddy's, Is this where you wanna be?

I just don't get it, Why do you want to stay-

Five Nights at Freddy's, Oh...

"Oh, sorry. Gotta get this!" America said as she answered her cell phone, flipping Rainbow off in the process.Rainbow growled.

"YOU IDIOTA! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS!!" Romano...Damn...

"Uh, Lovi. You called me." America said.

"I KNOW THAT, BASTARD! AND WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING GIRL!" Romano yelled.

"Uh...Because i am one..." America stuttered.

"...PUT MY IDIOT BROTHER ON THE PHONE!" Romano yelled, hurting everyone's ears.

"Actually, it's sister, now..." America said nervously.

"...WHAT THE HELL!! PUT THAT IDIOTA OR IDIOTO ON THE PHONE NOW, OR I'LL SCALP YOU, CASTRATE YOU, AND GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT WITH A RUSTY SPORK!" Romano yelled. Everybody shivered.

"H-Hi, Fratello..." Italy said.

"YOU IDIOTA! I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE, OR IF YOU STILL HAVE A COCK OR IF YOU HAVE BOOBS NOW, BUT YOUR ASSES BETTER GET BACK! AND SOON! THE NORTH IS RIOTING! BASTARD!" Click. Beeeeep

"Uh, we better find a way back home, huh?" America asked. Italy nodded vigorously.

The ponies somehow felt sympathy for the countries that had washed up in their home. Even though, according to what the wanted to believe (It's a lie, by the way!), they attacked first. Still, they're just in a new world...

A world a certain cyan Pegasus didn't want them in.

Author's Note:

So, how was that? Been a while huh?

Anywho...Will probably post more chapters if I find time

Byers!

Comments ( 4 )

Finally! Please update more often! I need my fix! :rainbowwild:

Good funny I love romano freaking every one out but where are russia and the rest I thought Germany and Italy would stay next to each other on a constant.

I reallllyyyy like this fic, please do more:yay:

2p Rainbow Dash?

Login or register to comment