• Published 9th Jun 2014
  • 1,328 Views, 24 Comments

Journey from Hetalia - rainbowshy459



The Axis and Allied Forces get transported to Canterlot High

  • ...
5
 24
 1,328

War Talk

The ponies retreated to Canterlot Castle, where Princess Celestia resided. "Princess Celestia! Princess Celestia!" twilight flailed about to get the princess's attention. "Yes, Twilight?" The princess said warmly. "There are intruders outside the castle, one of the attacked Rainbow Dash!" Twilight yelled.

"Well, actually, Rainbow did try to beat one of them up first, then hit another one..."Fluttershy whispered, but somehow, no one heard her. "Well, that was rude..." Fluttershy scowled and flew off. Like anyone would notice anyway.

While she left, the ponies discussed their plan of action.

"I think we should approach this peaceful and carefully." Rarity said.

"Ah thank we should just leave 'em be." Applejack said.

"I think we should shoot 'em down there they pathetically stand!" Rainbow yelled.

"You guys! You aren't being very careful." Twilight said.

"I THINK WE SHOULD THROW 'EM A 'WELCOME-TO-PONYVILLE PARTY!" Pinkie Pie squealed.

"My subjects, I'm entirely certain they won't fight unless provoked severely." Celestia said regally.

Twilight sighed. "Fluttershy, what are your-" Twilight froze, "Thoughts."

"She's gone..." Rainbow growled.

"Go find her, my subjects!" The rest of the Mane 6 ran off to find Fluttershy.

--------------(With the Countries)

The now female countries were waiting around in a base America had made out of tents and blankets (Don't question America's randomness.) They were all sleeping, well except for Canada, America, and China. Canada was out by a lake only "she" was able to find, America was in "her" tent, watching England sleep, and China was sharpening a stick "she" found near a tree.

China's hand reached up and "she" tugged at "her" ribbon, ripping it and letting "her" hair fall onto the small of "her" back. "She" shook herself and wiped a hand across "her" dirty face. Then, "she" heard rustling in the trees. "She" crawled out as fast as "she" could and peeked out at a tree. "She" saw a trembling yellow shadow in one of the canopies.

"She" stumbled back and whimpered loudly. "Oh, no, I frightened you, didn't I?" The shadow spoke. China whimpered and stumbled farther away. The yellow shadow flew down from the canopies in front of China. Wen China observed it, "she" realized it was the same pony who was with the pony who caused harm to Italy. China was suddenly very furious.

"Why you here aru? Italy is still in pain from your friend punches, and you think waltz here aru?" China yelled, waking everyone up. America ran out with a gun and pointed it at the yellow pony. The yellow pony whimpered. "Why are you here?" Germany said, readying a pistol as Japan uncovered the blade of "her" katana. The yellow pony stumbled back as she tripped over her tail.

"What the hell?" Canada yelled as "she" took out a hockey stick. Russia took out a crowbar, China took "her" stick as a weapon, as it was sharp enough, Prussia took out a sword, and Italy weakily waved around a white flag.

"P-P-P-Please, I mean no harm at all!" The yellow pony whimpered.

"STAY AWAY FROM ITALY!" Germany cocked the pistol.

"Get out of here, whire you stirl can!" Japan readied "her" Katana blade.

"And stay out!" America yelled.

"Italy is off limits!" China yelled, readying "her" stick.

"I agree with sunflower, da~" Russia patted "her" palm with "her" crowbar.

"I'M AWESOME!" Prussia yelled. Canada rolled "her" eyes.

"I mean no'a harm'a! Please'a stay away from'a me!" Italy whimpered.

The yellow pony smiled. "I mean no harm. Look, my name is Fluttershy, and I came here to tell you that my group just wants to see the injured one and the leader of this...pack?" Fluttershy said. "Jou better not hurt mein Italy!" Germany said, laying a hand on the injured girl's shoulder.

"I promise we mean no harm. But, which is the blonde one with the baseball bat?" Fluttershy asked. Everyone pointed at America. "Fine, it's me!" America walked forward. "OK, so, we're gonna go back to Canterlot Castle, and I swear on myself that Italy won't be harmed."She glanced at America. "Though I can't say the same for her. Rainbow's pretty pissed off."

America nodded. "Let's go." And with that, they walked off with the others looking dumbfounded. "Well, shit..."