• Published 5th Apr 2012
  • 23,052 Views, 1,678 Comments

My Little Pirates: Luffy's Adventures in Equestria - Fullmetal Pony



A One Piece MLP Crossover. Luffy finds himself sent to Equestria and must find a way back.

  • ...
77
 1,678
 23,052

PreviousChapters Next
Restoration

A few minutes ago in the Hall of Elements...

“Err!” Dash gritted her teeth as Armor’s white and blue flames began to overtake Dash’s rainbow ones.

“Hold on!” Twilight called out. She rushed up to her friend, lit her horn up, and added her magic to Dash’s fire.

“Twilight! Get back!” Dash yelled out. “He’ll fry you!”

“No way!” Twilight shouted back. “You already stayed behind before!”

“She’s right,” said Rarity. She galloped up to them and mixed her magic into the fire. “We’ll handle this together this time!”

Armor roared and his flames pushed harder against Dash’s. Dash grunted and dug her hooves into the ground, burning up the carpet and turning the stones beneath red and white.

“Okay,” Dash grunted, “if we’re in this together, do you think you could hit him with something? Just pushing isn’t helping.”

Twilight turned to Rarity. “Can you hold the spell for a second?”

“Certainly,” Rarity replied, her horn glowing slightly brighter. “One does earn a little magical stamina when they’re using their horn on dresses all day.”

“This won’t take long.” The glow on Twilight’s horn disappeared. She closed her eyes and sorted through the mental library of spells she knew. There’s the vacuum spell... No, on that large a scale it’d suck out all the air in the room too. Water summon?

Twilight glanced up and saw that both Dash and Rarity were being pushed back. Dash’s flames were beginning to flicker and Rarity’s horn was smoking. Twilight lit up her horn with intense power. No time left! Gotta go with a containment spell!

Twilight sent a blast of magic out at the warring flames. Upon impact, Armor’s flames started to be siphoned into a small purple sphere, which grew in size the more flames it absorbed. Dash’s attacked started pushing against Armor’s own.

Okay, thought Twilight, now I just need to move the spell ove— Twilight saw the spell crackle and her pupils shrank into pinpricks. “Dash! Stop attacking! Cover Rarity now!”

“Huh?” Dash didn’t stop her attack but turned her head. “But we jus—”

A massive explosion of fire and magic sent everypony flying. Twilight struggled to get up, only to be met by a spear of pure flame. A quick glance revealed that all her friends were in similar predicaments. Armor snarled at her. The spears raised up and were poised to land a final blow. Armor bellowed sinisterly.

“Enough!” A bolt of magic smashed into Armor’s side and sent him into a nearby pillar, which toppled upon impact. The spears that were floating over Twilight and her friends disappeared in whisps of smoke.

An aura surrounded Twilight and got her to her hooves. A hoof rested on her shoulder. “Are you alright?”

Twilight shook her head to clear out the fogginess the explosion had caused and got a better view of her savior. “Cadance.”

The pink alicorn smiled softly at Twilight. “Nopony hurts my family.”

“But how’d you know we were here?”

Cadance turned and looked at the broken pillar where Armor had fallen. “I didn’t, but I knew Armor was.” She raised her hoof and pointed at the tip of her horn, which was slightly burnt. “After the wedding incident, we made a spell to track one another. When whatever is going on happened, I got hit by the recoil of the spell clashing with something else.”

“It... it’s Princess Celestia. It’s the same thing that happened when Luna became Nightmare Moon...” Twilight glanced up at her tiara. “She... she corrupted Armor and almost got Dash too.”

Cadance stepped closer and gave Twilight a hug. “It’s okay, I know you and your friends can stop her... does explain why it’s burning outside though.”

“We don’t have time to waste.” Twilight turned around and saw that her friends were back on their hooves as well. “Girls, we need to get back and use the Eleme—”

A giant burst of energy interrupted Twilight. Armor emerged from the blast enraged. His white eyes locked onto Cadance. “You!”

“Yes me!” Cadance retorted. “Shining Armor, you stop this right now!”

Armor just roared in response and charged at them, not even resorting to magic or flames. Twilight and Cadance easily dodged. “He’s completely lost it!” Twilight yelled. “He’s like an angry monster!”

“Or a hurt one,” Cadance stoically replied.

“Huh?”

Cadance turned to Twilight with soft but determined eyes. “Whatever that spell is doing to him, it’s causing him to hurt a lot. Twilight, I know stopping whatever Celestia has become is important, but...”

Twilight cut Cadance off with a hoof. “I know. Besides, we can’t let him run wild like this, he’ll hurt innocent ponies.”

“Okay, I just need you and your friends to distract him for a few moments. I need to get close to him.”

“Got it.” Twilight turned to look at her friends. “You heard her, we’ve got to stop him.”

“Way ahead of ya Twi.” Applejack pulled out her rope and sent it flying at Armor. Unfortunately, it disintegrated before it even touched him. “Shoot, that was one of ma favorites.”

“Well, lets see how it like—” Before Pinkie could finish, Armor darted at her. She dodged, but her party cannon was left as a twisted piece of glowing iron. Pinkie frowned. “Ohhh, I only brought one along.”

“Ruining carpets I can understand, but you don’t make Pinkie sad,” Rarity cried out. She let loose a blast of magic, but it only caused Armor to slightly stagger.

“Battle isn’t your thing Rarity!” Dash darted past Rarity and rammed into Armor, pinning him to the wall. “Alright big guy, you wanna fight, yo— Ow!”

“Rrrh!” Armor snorted. The hoof that was pinning him down lost its flame and began to turn back into a normal burnt leg.

Dash jerked back, but Armor’s flames crept up her leg and latched onto her own. “Let go!”

Armor felt something tap his side and glanced to see two large eyes blue eyes glaring at him. He dropped Dash instantly and his flames flickered a little. “She said to let her go!” Fluttershy huffed, unleashing the full brunt of her stare. “I don’t care what sort of spell you’re under mister! You don’t hurt ponies, you don’t hurt your family, and you do not hurt my friends!”

The last part of Fluttershy’s sentence caused her Element to shimmer. All her friends developed goosebumps while all of Armor’s flames vanished, leaving a dark ashen pony in their wake. He fell to the ground with a thud.

“Oh my...” Fluttershy squeaked. She turned her eyes to Twilight. “Twilight, I... I didn’t...”

“It’s okay,” said Cadance rather than Twilight. She trotted over to Armor, her horn glowing softly. “You gave me all the time I need.”

Cadance crouched down and touched her horn to Armor’s ashen ones. Her magic raced down his form, reigniting his flames, but now they were much less violent. He was also back to his normal size. Cadance backed away and let Armor regain consciousness.

Twilight looked back and forth between Cadance and Armor. “Is he...”

“Ugh...” Armor slowly opened his eyes, revealing that his pupils and irises had returned. “Twily?”

“Shiny!” Twilight galloped to Armor and nuzzled him. “I was so worried! I thought... I thought you were gone!”

Armor raised a hoof to comfort his sister, but paused when he saw his fiery form. “I think I was... what happened?”

“You don’t remember?”

“No.” Armor pushed Twilight back and got up. “I remember seeing you fighting a monster and then...” He put a hoof to his head. “Everything was burning and the changelings were back. I saw you and your friends fighting them, but you were losing.”

Armor’s flames flickered again. “They took you and started turning you into one of them... I wanted to scream, to fight, but I couldn’t! Then the Queen showed up and was about to cast her spell on me again. It made me feel so weak so... powerless.”

Cadance trotted over to Armor and put a leg around his shoulders. “You’re not powerless. You just need to remember you’re not alone. Also...”

“What?” Armor asked. Cadance responded by slapping him full force in the face.

“Don’t you ever hurt Twilight again. Fluttershy already told you, but you need to get this into your head. This is the second time a spell made you hurt her. Promise me that no matter what, you’ll never do it again!”

“I...” Armor rubbed the spot where he’d been hit. “I promise.” His eyes went over to Twilight, specifically the scrapes and burns on her body. “Twily, she’s right. What I did to you was wrong. Even if I don’t remember it clearly, that was still horrible to put you through that.”

“It’s okay.” Twilight reached out and gave Cadance and Armor a hug. “I’m just glad you’re back.”

“Thanks to your friends and Cadance.” Armor focussed on Fluttershy. “I don’t know what you did, but it knocked me the heck out.”

“I... I just didn’t want you to hurt anypony else... or yourself,” Fluttershy mumbled.

“About that...” Armor looked down at his form and then at Dash. “This’ll probably be the calmest I ever say this but... why are we still on fire?”

Cadance bit her lip. “I’m not sure. I broke down the spell that was blocking his mind, but there must be more to it than that.”

“Luffy must still be fighting the Princess,” Twilight nervously replied.

Dash flew right up to Twilight’s face. “Then why are we wasting our time here?” She rustled the Element around her neck. “We got the Elements, lets show her that nopony messes with us!”

“I agree,” replied Armor. His eyes then shifted over to the four unconscious guards. “My men! Don’t tell me I...” He didn’t wait to get a response from anypony. He lit up his horn and a magic enveloped the guards as well as everypony else, causing their burns to fade a little.

A cooling sensation ran through Twilight’s body as her own wounds and burns either faded and shrank in size. “You can use healing magic?”

Armor chuckled a little. “Best defense is a good offense and the only way to have that is to keep the offense healthy.” He gently put the guards down once his spell finished. “That’ll cover the worst of it.” His horn was still glowing. “Everypony get near me.”

They all complied and drew near to Armor. “If you haven’t done mass teleportation before, hold on. This might be a little rough.”

In a flash, they all disappeared and then popped back into existence by a large dome of fire.

“Ooooh,” said Pinkie. “I bet we could toast like a thousand marshmallows with that.”

“Not the best time Pinkie.” Just as Twilight spoke, the flames turned pure black. “Really not the best time! Girls, get your Elements ready. Armor, Cadance, I need you to get a blast spell ready. We need to get in there and get a direct shot on the Princess.”

“Um... Twily?” said Armor, his eyes affixed to the dome, which had now reverted to normal fire again. “I think I know where she’s gonna be.”

“How can yo—” Twilight was cut off by a rumbling that shook the ground and caused the dome to quiver. Through the flames, everypony could make out what looked like a giant pony balloon surrounded by a deep blue mist. It was struggling against a giant mare’s head made of flame. “Girls! Elements now!”

Just as Twilight spoke, Blaze was pushed out of the dome, which evaporated without her in it. Her flames were much weaker now and her breathing ragged. “Damn it! Where... where are they!?”

“Right here,” said Cadance, her horn aglow with magic.

“Your highness,” said Armor, “it’s over.”

“No!” Blaze roared, her flames becoming a little more active. “I am the ruler of this kingdom! If I can’t have it...” She glared up at the sun, which was tinted a slight red. “Nopony wi—”

Blaze’s wings suddenly locked up and sent her spiraling to the ground. Her flames were now barely sparks, revealing her blackened and ugly form. She tried to stand, but her legs kept giving out on her. “Damn... damn it. Why can’t I move?!”

A purple hoof stomped in front of her face. Blaze looked up and saw Twilight’s eyes glowing pure white. The other Bearers levitated behind Twilight, their Elements crackling with power. “Give me back my teacher.”

Blaze screamed and tried to send a final blast of fire at the Bearers, but it was met and pushed back by a prismatic beam. The Elements of Harmony struck Blaze head on and circled in a giant tornado around her. When they were finished, the Elements dissipated, leaving a young white mare with a pink mane behind. She floated down to the ground and rested softly on it.

Twilight breathed a sigh of relief. “It’s over.”

PreviousChapters Next