• Published 9th Sep 2014
  • 542 Views, 8 Comments

Child of Chaos, Daughter of Time - ghostshado13



Something is takeing ponies from arround Equestra, and only one of Time can face the world of a Child of Chaos.

  • ...
2
 8
 542

Ch4: The Griffon Kingdom

:Entry 4:
To tell you the truth, I was a little scared to leave PonyVille. However, I needed to know what happened to sis. And Papa. Somehow, I knew that wherever Dinky was, he was there too. I just Had to find the pony responsible, and make her fix mama. But I needed someone’s help for this.
Sparkler looked from the train window, seeing the countryside rushing past. She sighed and grabbed her map. Where she was going wasn’t going to be easy, for her uncle didn’t like visitors all that much. She’d have to go across the Griffon Kingdom to reach his house, and she wasn’t too excited for that. Griffons could be difficult, and the ponies weren't on good terms with them as of this point. Rumors were spreading that war was on the verge of exploding, and no pony was excited for this. All the more reason to find her family as soon as possible.
“Next stop: Baltimare!”
She grabbed her pack and headed off the train. She walked to the mare at the counter.
“Um excuse me miss, do you know where to find Horseshoe Bay? I need to catch a boat”
“To the west of the station, but there’s no boats going out as of now.”
“Why’s that?”
“Well, you see, they’re afraid of what’s out there. Ponies go out and don’t come back. Been happening since the Summer Sun Celebration.”
That’s weird Sparkler thought Right about the same time ponies were disappearing. “Well, is there any other way I can get across? I need to get to Whispy Meadows to-”
“Hun, no pony in there right mind will travel to the Griffon Kingdom, let alone to the heart of it. You’re gonna have to go at it on your own. Good luck to you.”
Sparkler went to the bay to see, as the mare had stated, that nopony was there. However, there was a little boat ties to the end of one of the docks. She walked up to it and, seeing that it was in good condition, untied it and left a note for it’s owned, along with a few bits for borrowing it. I hope this works… She pulled at the engine and it started up with a sputtering purr. She grabbed the steering wheel and rode off across the Irisus sea. It took about three days, but finally she saw the outline of Irollan, and she sped up to reach it before nightfall. The boat didn't make it, it ran out of gas a few yards from shore
“Mother bucker! Just a little bit farther…. Please?”
The boat replied with a gron. She kicked at it
“Great, Just Great!” She levitated her things and jumped into the water, swimming to the shore. When she arrived, however, she was greeted to three very unhappy griffon guards. One of them had a sworde.
“Who are you? What is your business, pony?”
“I’m here to meet my uncle at Wispy Meadows, it’s very important. Now, excuse me.”
She tried walking past, but one grabbed her with his talons.
“No one goes past without reporting it to King Juniper. You will come with us”
“But I-”
“MOVE IT!”
She jumped, and followed the griffons to the gate. When they were distracted, she closed her eyes and made herself invisible. I should have done this earlier, stupid me! When the turned around, she was already long gone. She heard an ear-splitting screech as they looked for her. She smiled and grabbed her map again
“Ok, so I have to get to the edge of this empire, and i sho-”
“Hello? Who are you miss?”
She jumped around to face a young teal griffon, a little older than herself. She was about to scream but he stuffed his wing into her mouth
“SHHH! They'll hear you… Now, why are you here?”
“I-i’m just tr-trying to get to Wis-wis-wispy Meadows, Ok?! Is that su-such of a big de-deal?”
“Well kinda, that is in the Holy Griffin Empire, where the King and Queen live. We don’t like ponies wandering in our territory, but…. You don’t seem like a threat, so I help you. Follow me, I know a shortcut!”
Sparkled didn't trust him at all, but he was the only way she was gonna get out of there alive. She followed him to a waterfall, and he disappeared
“Umm…. Where’d ya go?”
She heard a voice echoing from the falls “In here! There’s tunnels that lead all over our Kingdom.” He popped his head out “By the way, I’m Cyril, what’s your name?”
“Spar- Amethyst.”
“Well, Spar-Amethyst, are ya comin or not? I’m not gonna wait all day”
She jumped into the waterfall and rolled into the cave. Inside were millions of gems and crystals, all glinting off the walls. Cyril jumped onto a ledge and watched as Sparkler look around in awe
“Well, whatcha think? Pretty cool huh? Ya, other Griffons don't usually like pretty sparkly jewels, but I’m not sure about ponies. Anyway, tunnels over here, it should take a day to get there. But we need to get going, the tide’s about to come in here, and I don’t like my feathers getting wet. Come on, there’s a nice place to rest up ahead.”
Sparkler noded and followed him deeper into the tunnels. 2 hours passed when they arrived at the resting spot. By now it was night, and the two travelers were tired.
“Let’s rest here, Spar. I’ll keep watch.”
“Watch from what?”
“J-just in case.”
She walked to the corner and curled up with her diary
:Entry 4.5:
Well, I made it… Almost. I don’t trust Cyril completely, but he’s the only one who knows how to get through these passages. And I gotta admit, the crystals are pretty in here. Dinky would love them! O Celestia, i wish she’s alright. I hope I fin-

Author's Note:

I'm changing to 3rd person.
It's a lot easier, and i can do what I want with this story!


Anyway...... New chapter just in time for the holidays! New character as well.... Let's see where this goes.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment