• Published 13th May 2014
  • 752 Views, 5 Comments

Here on Derpy's island. - heavy weapons brony



Rainbow Dash and Derpy are stranded!! Hijinks insue.

  • ...
1
 5
 752

the one and only chapter.

Our story begins in this small pony filled town.


Where a certain pink party pony, had a party to throw down.


Two certain mares joined the party thus this story would unfold.


One with a cyan coat, the other had a mane of gold.


After a while a certain special punch was past out, causing all in attendance to shout out.



The two mares woke up on the shore of this uncharted deserted isle.


With nothing but their wits, a raft, and a hangover for a while.


With Derpy hooves!


and Rainbow too.


the raft they floated on!


and Wilson the ball!


HERE ON DERPY”S ISSSSLLLEEEE!!!!




Derpy awoke to the soft sounds of the ocean beating on the shore, She opened her mismatched eyes to the glorious tropical sunshine.


A massive headache erupted through her head, eliciting a long painful moan.


Another moan rumbled next to her, she braved the sunlight to investigate it.


A cyan pegasus held her head in her hooves next to her and writhed in pain on the bamboo deck of the small raft they were floating on.


“Rainbow!” Derpy shouted, shaking the mass of cyan fur in effort to wake her in order to inform her of their situation.


“Stop it Derpy!” Rainbow replied in a annoyed tone. “Im trying to sleep this one off! Close the curtains! turn down the heat! better yet,” Rainbow shot up and stared Derpy down with bloodshot eyes, “Get out of my house!”

Derpy looked down at the ground and began to tear up at the fact Rainbow had yelled at her while Rainbow realised that they were, in fact not in her house.



“Derpy! where are we?” Rainbow asked in awe.


“I Dunno, things got wild at Pink's After, After, After Birthday Party, I Remember us leaving to get a little air, then nothing,” Derpy shrugged.


“Well first things first,” Rainbow said in a Take charge tone, “ the first rule of survival is to stay put a be rescued.”


“I Know Rainbow but,”


“No butts! now, the storm season is over so shelter is out, first thing we need is fresh water! or we won’t survive in this heat,”


“True Rainbow but we should just,..”


“NO! now, we need water,”


“Okay Okay but you know we're,...”


“NO!...March!!” Rainbow shouted, pointing towards the jungle.


“Ohhhh,...okay,” Derpy said defeated.


Rainbow and Derpy walked a couple of yards into the dense jungle looking for water, Rainbow halted them at the base of a mountain.


“Wait! water flows down right? that means it must come from the tops of mountains right?”


“Maybe, but Rainbow Can’t we,....” Derpy stopped herself as Rainbow bolted upwards into the sky.


Derpy sighed, and planted her butt into the Black Volcanic dirt and waited.


After about an hour Rainbow returned and jarred a sleeping Derpy awake, “We got a problem! I searched every inch of every mountain on this island! theres no water! we're doomed!”


“We’re not doomed Rainbow, i just had a thought,” Depry began.


“DEAD D-E-A-D! someone as awesome as me can’t die like this! i was supposed to never die! i was meant to be awesome forever!”


“Relax! I Was just thinking, if water flows down,..”


“DEAD! GONE, DECEASED, DOOMED, ITS ALL OVER!” Rainbow violently shook Derpy, she slipped from Rainbows grip, causing her to fall over backwards down small hill.


“ARE GOOSE IS COOKED! WERE DEAD DUCKS! WE'VE FINALLY QUACKED OUR LAST!”


Meanwhile, Derpy painfully bounced against the various trees and bamboo plants, trying frantically to stop herself.


“WELL BE PLAYING HARPS IN THAT GREAT CORRAL IN THE SKY DERPY!,...Derpy?”


*Splash!


Rainbow peered over the edge of the hill they were on, to see a bruised and beaten Derpy shivering in a small creek.


“DERPY! we’re saved!” Rainbow yelled, galloping down to the water and taking a healthy drink from it.




After both mares were fully hydrated, Rainbow’s stomach growled.


“Here Derpy, Im afraid, is when survival gets ugly. The average mare burns through 20,000 calories a day, and in nature its kill or be killed!”


“Killed? killed by what? and what do we kill? where poni,....”


“Enough frantic jibbering Derpy, we need to find some prey.” Rainbow solemnly picked herself up from the stream and walked back towards the beach.


“In order to be a predator, we need to think like a predator, act like a predator,” Rainbow got low to the ground.


“Rainbow,...what are you doing?” Derpy asked.


“Sound like a predator,” Rainbow began growling as she growled through the forest.


“Theres a crab over there on the sand,” Derpy said, pointing a hoof.


“What!? OH!....now the elegant lioness prepares to pounce,”


“What? Rainbow its a crab, just go over there and pick it up,”


Rainbow pounced at lightning speeds and snatched up the crab, she and the crab tumbled into the surf, Rainbow stopped herself and sat on her haunches and looked down at her prize.


“Sweet! that was easy, lets eat! get the fire going and i'll wrestle out dinner to submission,” Rainbow then looked down into the crab’s face.



“Okay Rainbow, theres one problem with us eating that crab, ya see we’re herb,...”


“OH I KNOW!!” Rainbow shouted, tears beginning to form, “He’s just to cute!”


“WHAT!?” Derpy asked.


“Here! you take him! I can’t do it, I’ll start the fire and you fix him up, make it quick,” Rainbow dash sobbed out.


Derpy looked deep into the crab’s face.

[

“You can’t be serious,”


“Oh I am, call me a coward! call me faint of heart! I know the great and awesome Rainbow Dash afraid of something but,,....just look at his face!”


Derpy let go of the crab, allowing it to scuttle into the surf and escape.


“DERPY! that was our only food! WERE DOOMED!!!”


Derpy firmly smacked Rainbow across the face, “Your not going into that again! you see Rainbow, Were herbivores, we couldn't eat that crab if you even could have mustered up the courage to kill it, eat this,” Derpy then threw a pineapple to Rainbow.


She caught it in her forehooves, “Oh, right.”




Rainbow and Derpy found a clearing that shielded them from the sun, they say munching on fruit, however it had grown dusky and started getting cold.


Derpy shivered “Hey Rainbow, its getting cold, maybe we should,...”


“Ah, ah ah! after racing and being awesome, I can start a fire quicker than anyone, just watch.”


And Derpy did watch, for six hours before Rainbow gave up over a pile of branched, stones and coconut fur.


“Oh NO! WERE GONNA FREEZE! ON A TROPICAL ISLAND!” Rainbow began to get frantic.


Derpy face hoofed, then scanned the sky.


“PONISICLES! THE”LL CALL US WHEN THE FIND US!


Derpy found a single rain cloud in the starry night sky.


“Blue and bloated, huddled together for warmth!”


Derpy guided the cloud down over the pile of burnables Rainbow had abandoned.


“Rainbow! were not gonna die!”


Rainbow stopped nailing the two coffins and turned to Derpy “Were not?”


Derpy gave the cloud a firm kick, causing lightning to strike the twigs and coconut furs, igniting them.


“We’re saved again! HAHAHA!” Rainbow shouted, tackling Derpy to the ground and both rolled around the ground giggling.


They came to rest near the fire, Rainbow looked up at Derpy with admiration.


“Sorry i’ve just been frantic this whole time,“ Rainbow said woefully


“Oh, its okay, you were just trying to help,” Derpy said forgivingly


“Well. i know its too early to say but, i don’t think we’ll be rescued.”


“Yeah Rainbow theres something i’ve been trying to say to you.”


“it’ll be okay though, we make a great team!”


“Thats true Rainbow but i still need to tell,...”


“We can build a hut over there and spent the rest of our days together.”


“We won’t have to because,...”


“A blissfully simple life, no rules, no jobs, no bills to pay,...”


“RAINBOW I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE BUT NOW YOU’RE GONNA SHUT THE BUCK UP FOR A SECOND SO I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I’VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU ALL DAY TODAY!!!” Derpy yelled, causing Rainbow to reel back and shut up.


“Okay, what is it that you been trying to tell me?” Rainbow squeaked.


“We’re pegasi right?”


“True”


“We have wings right?”


“Duh”


“SSSoooo why don’t we just try to fly back home?”


Rainbow looked wide-eyed of into the distance for a secound.


“BUCK!”

Author's Note:

i wrote this in an hour in macdonalds

anywhy the worst has come, last week i had my internet cut off, and i had to write somthing to deal with my withdrawls

i have to leave now so i won't even know if this passes moderation.

if all goes well i'll have my internet back in three weeks, until then, this is heavy weapons brony signing off.

-HWB.

this fic started life as a giligans island crossover, then a ,man vs wild crossover, then i was like buck it HWB think of somthing original, so i did, and it's pretty bad.

Comments ( 5 )

Mustache rating:
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:
9/10!
(You could fix some of the spelling and punctuation. Sorry for being a grammar nazi!) :pinkiecrazy::scootangel::derpytongue2:

4380716 pfft go ahead it didn't have time to proof read it at all

I read the beginning and instantly thought, "Gilligan's Island!"

It starts with Gilligan's Island", then "The Brady Bunch"

Will this silly madness EVER END!


P.S.: reading this story caused much chucking!

Login or register to comment