• Published 3rd Apr 2012
  • 16,350 Views, 643 Comments

My Little Heartbreak: Heartbroken - Jet_Black1980



Anthony didn't have it easy in love. Now he's a pony named HeartBreak. Find out how she'll cope.

  • ...
58
 643
 16,350

Learning to Walk

Chapter 11

Learning to Walk

Twilight slid the door to the train door closed behind her. The girls were chatting away ever since this morning about what happened.

“I still think that we should have dropped her off at the local mental hospital.” Rarity commented sipping on some tea.

“And miss the chance to party like I have never partied before?” Pinkie Pie interjected. “If she is a Spy Pony then we could totally have a Double Hoof Seven theme! And if she’s from another Universe...”

“Ah don’t get this ‘from another universe’ thing.” Applejack said. “Ah mean if she’s from another world, why’s she look like a pony?”

“Maybe um.. she’s from another world that’s all ponies?” Fluttershy asked.

“But then it would be a universe that was exactly like ours Fluttershy!” Pinkie said. “If she was from an other universe, she could totally show me new and unexpected ways to throw parties! Alien parties!”

Rainbow Dash groaned and rolled over in her bunk. She had spend at least an hour and a half doing paperwork after Twilight left and just wanted to sleep. Who cared if this Heartbreak was from another universe or from the other side of the world? She was a pony. And that at least entitled her to some rights.
“You know what I think? I think that we should have at least untied her after she passed out. Maybe woke her up when we just decided to just kidnap her and drag her tail to Canterlot.” Rainbow Dash said in an annoyed manner before turning back over and putting her head under a pillow. “But hey, that’s just me.”

Fluttershy nodded.

Rarity looked at Twilight. “I heard screaming and yelling, can we safely assume that ..she’s awake?”

Twilight rolled her eyes a bit. “Awake and a little irritated in more than one way. I can’t tell if she is still in the anger stage or if there is a stage called ‘snarky’ that the book didn’t go over. However it is clear that she is far from Ok.”

Rarity sipped her tea again. “Well if it is a magical problem, we can just leave her with Celestia and she can handle it right?”

“What?” Rainbow Dash turned back over in her bunk. “Just leave her there?” She jumped down from from the bed.

“Well, we’re not equipped to deal with ponies who have been driven insane by strange magics.” Rarity responded.

Twilight sighed a bit as she walked to Applejack. “Rarity, we aren’t going to just abandon her with the Princess. I promised that I would help her get home if I can. And that’s what I intend on doing.” Twilight turned to Applejack. “It would seem that our strange visitor is experiencing some very normal morning needs. You mind untying her?”

“Well um sure Twilight,” AJ replied. “But couldn’t ya just have unfastened her by yerself?”

“Well.. Your knots are just so good...”She said gesturing AppleJack to the side. “And I kinda want an honest ponies thoughts on her.” In a rather hushed manner as she opened the door back to the other train cart.

“Hey Twi’ I think I’m going to join you. The other cart might have a crazy pony who thinks she’s from an alternate universe, but it’s sure to be quieter.” Rainbow Dash sorta glared at Rarity.

Rarity simply drank her tea as the three left.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The sensations of being hungry, thirsty and needing to go to the bathroom all at the same time is starting to get to me. As is the fact that I can almost make out the conversation in the other train cart. Sure it sounds like muffled chatting, but something inside of me keeps pushing that they are saying something regarding me. The door slides open.

“But I’m sure it’s quieter!” Rainbow Dash says. Twilight and AppleJack enter the room.

“Heartbreak, you remember AppleJack right?” Twilight asks me.

I fight the urge to automatically snarl at Twilight as she uses that accursed name.

“Ah’m sure that she remembers me Twilight.” AppleJack says a rather worried expression flashes on her face. Obviously I failed in my attempts at hiding my emotions.

“Right. Calm yourself. Just Calm yourself.” I think. “Yes.. I remember AppleJack. She’s the one who did an excellent job of restraining me when I kinda lost my temper.” I do my best to cover the glower at her, right you can do this. “Thank you for doing a good job of tying me up so that other p-p-ponies didn’t get hurt.”
“Crap that sounded like a snide comment rather than an apology.” I think to myself. And it shows. Applejack and Twilight are looking at me like they don’t know what to make of what I just said.

“Right, Either of you two mind if I just pass out over here?” Rainbow Dash says, not even waiting for them to answer.

“I can’t think of a reason why not.” Twilight replies.

Applejack shrugs. “So then, Twilight tells me that yer a might bit hungry and thirsty, Ah don’t know if you know but ah run-”

“Sweet Apple Acres.” I say interrupting her. “Where you sell everything that is remotely apple related...” I take a deep breath to calm myself. “I hate to be a bother but did Twilight also tell you about my more immediate needs? Like how I would really, really, really like to know where the bathroom is after you untie me?” Applejack is taken back and looks a little freaked out. I sigh again, the pressure from downstairs is starting to get painful.

“Look. My bladder feels like it is going to burst and everything else is crying out for some kind of attention. I admit that my behavior last night.. It wasn’t a good start..” I say trying my best to cross my legs in an attempt to try and avert some kind of accident.

“But if I untie ya’d greatly appreciate it?” Applejack says interrupting me. She is smiling sweetly and trying her best to give off an air of understanding.

“Very much so, please.” I say. By now I am sure the pressure in my bladder is showing on my face.

“Ah’d be happy to obliged.” She says tugging the knot she made around my ankles loose. The pressure removed from that location feels much better. I idly rub the spot where the rope was with one of my hooves. The two of them look at me tensely, I get it now, they’re testing me. Part of me is wanting to get angry with this. To push it, to ask them if this is what they are doing. But this is a very very small part of me. Right now I have more pressing needs. I pull myself over to the ledge of the bed and ducking, I attempt to get out of the bed as I am normally used to. Feet first whiles pushing myself up with my hands. However I momentarily forgot that I don’t have hands, let alone actual feet anymore.

“Ah! Whoa...Whoa!” I cry out before I am forced nearly face flat on the ground in a rather painful.. and compromising position.

Twilight and Applejack groan as I take my tumble. There is a moment of silence and then the pain clears.
“Ooouch...” I push myself up in a rather wobbly manner.

“Are you-”Twilight begins.

“Bathroom. Where’s..” I say in a low growling manner.

Twilight points to the left in the direction of the bathrooms. “There are bathrooms in the adjoining cart, um.. are you going to be alright?”

“Yes. I’ll be.. fine...Thank You.” I say before attempting to walk. It isn’t as easy as they made it look on the show...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Twilight looked at AppleJack as Heartbreak unsteadily made it to the door leading to the bathroom.
She then tried to open the door but was having difficulty. She put her hoof up to it and attempted to slide it open only to find it wasn’t quite working.

“Darn it!” She attempted again with only minimal success.

“Do you need any help?” Twilight asked her horn aglow.

“No. But. Thank You Twilight.” Heartbreak responded, she pushed herself up standing on her back hooves again. She pushed the door open with one of her front hooves and then quickly jammed the other one into the small crack wedging it open, all the while grunting and making frustrated noises. With the door finally open, she turned and looked back. “See? No. Problem.” She finally walked through and into the other cart. Twilight looked at AppleJack.

“Well?” She asked making sure Heartbreak wasn’t with in hearing distance. AppleJack bit her lip a little.

“Ya want me to be honest?” She asked.

“That’s what you are known for. Honesty. Honest Applejack.” Twilight said nervously smiling.
Applejack took a deep breath.

“Right then. Honestly, If ya are going for what I think ya’re going for there Twilight.” She looked over her shoulder. “That pony is most likely a few apples short a barrel and that barrel might be stuffed with dynamite. However it’s a bit too early to tell. Right now, she seems really angry. She’s wrestling with some kinda harsh demon there Twilight. If Celestia can’t do anything to help her get her back to where she belongs...” Applejack nickered. “However there is a good pony in there...somewhere.”

“I am sure Princess Celestia can do something to help.” Twilight said. “At least I hope she can.