• Published 6th Jun 2014
  • 987 Views, 22 Comments

Reid Neutral - NeutralJS



A guy name Rick Natalie was a guy who been hit by a star.What never believe someone been hit by a star.

  • ...
40
 22
 987

Meeting Twilight Sparkle And Her Friend With A Unbelievable Power

~Equestria? And it seem morning?~

Okay one is morning and two, why all around me is cartoon familiar place?'Because this is Equestria'A squeaky voice said to me.Have I go crazy or I have trigger a subconscious mind that people say from the internet that the secret subconscious will activate where see the crazy thing but I don't care about those fact so just annoy it.

'Argh this what I get for my opening.'Just annoy it.'This is unacceptable for me!'Still annoy the squeaky voice.'This is just chapter 3 and this is how I been treating 'a squeaky voice'!!!!!!!!!!!!!Itsuppose to be a loud voice but it mind voice that why it cannot be loud and I still annoy the subconscious voice.'I am going to say one word!!!!!!! That it will make me talking to the author at his mind or something else!!!!''Like that it could happen and I still annoy it.

PAUSE!!

The world was stop and the voice were never heard and untill wait!!!!!The world just pause?!!!!!!

"Yes you idiot author!!!"A still squeaky voice say.

"Wait you the guy that-"The author say was been cut by the squeaky voice.

"Don't type me as the squeaky voice!!!!!!!"

"Ok,ok what you want and please don't shout "

"Okie-dokie-loki"He immediately happy.

'"Why you have the same personality as pinkie pie? but a voice of crazy tiny guy"

"Well that why I am Craren"

"Craren?"

"Yup it Pinkie Pie personality but with Rick voice"

The author going to giggles but cut again by sque- Craren.

"Ok that it for the pause-"

"Hold it!!!"

"Wrong type"

"Oh sorry for the wrong type"

HOLD IT!!

Craren giggles because I made one stupid wrong type move"Okay what is it?"

"Before we go unpause,that you forgot that Rick will annoy you and going to make this disaster again."

"Never thought, sooo how I gonna talk or this disaster again"

"Let me think what we gonna do about this one"

"Me toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The author and Craren think and think untill the author left Craren alone to think a long long long long time.

~One day later and the world still froze~

Craren got a idea finally"I got it!!"

"Finally you got that idea"Author say it because he already knew by just one minutes or less

"What you already know but didn't told me.Why?"

"One,I need a break an-"

"You already have a long big break already"

"Let me finish first.Second,you have think or someone will think you a idiot"

"Oh,sorry about that and would you please let me told the reader about the idea"

"Sure,that why I want you to be smart even though your brain is a size of a egg"

"Yeah" He ignore the type of small word and the author feel relief that Craren did not see the type of small word

"Okay first of all,we gonna remove my existent that not talking Rick too much because he will annoy me at all cost and two,I gonna talk when inside author notes or the pause when I say it"

"So we chat when some character is too much random and talk about the next chapter and book?"

"Yup"

"Well it this stop the incident about that again, I agreed"

"Yeah and now, we gonna resume story."

HOLD IT!!

"What is it now?"

"When I see the text it make me thinking that we never proper introduced our self like I only call the author and why you call Craren just because you have a similar Pinkie Pie persona"

"You right author that let us introduce our self to everpony"

"and everybody"

"Well let begin now, hello again this is the author by the username called NeutralJS"

"Well why you use NeutralJS?"

"Because when you see the last name of tittle above and that will be more sense of that name coming out more"

"Okay for that explanation but what for JS mean"

"JS mean Journal Story because this is a story"

"So since I read another fiction from Fimfiction that some use short big name and I think you will do also like them do for the usename"

"Yup, and it will form JSN meaning Journal Story Neutral and let me told everypony that I change the username for two time like this: Blaisere -> NeutralDC -> NeutralJS.
with the avatar just for one time:A grey unicorn with fake wing to a light blue unicorn with a red and blue mane."

"Wow that why you use NeutralJS as your username"

"Yup that why I use this username and not using the author for the rest of the other chapter and it now your turn, why your name is Craren"

"Well my name is Craren because I am a secret subconscious who hidden with Rick and have two personality that like Pinkie Pie personality that is normal Pinkie Pie and crazy Pinkamena Diane Pie"

"That is a good reason Craren but let avoid the crazy Pinkamena Diane Pie part"

"Okie doki lokie and now,let continue the story"

And the world move again

Wow,it feel so long but just one second and my mind feel one again and I guess my subconscious is gone just appear to chat who I Don't that guy is? And what they talking about but never mind that.

I look around me and still seeing the cartoon world again but impossible just one star hit me and transport me to this world instead of dead.Speaking of dead I should check myself what is change.

"Hello?"Good it my voice and still have my manhood and now I should check my body.I look around my body and it seem I change species from human to pony and the great new is I am a unicorn that mean I could use magic and it would be awesome in the future.The only changed is my hair or should I say my mane color is now,white and black while my body coat is grey.same like my cloth inside.

Rick pony look:

Still have my black hat with the white ribbon and with my black long jacket but no pant that because no pony never wear pants and still got my black calendar watch.My eye turned from blue eye to yellow or a star color(How did I could see my eye color changed... oh wait that is a mirror).And I look my flank under the black jacket for what my cutie mark is.It was one green pencil and on the edge of the pencil is a gas color of emerald with a few sparkle and with three colorful of three symbol:

I thought my cutiemark is suppose to about art more or combat but why it show me that my cutiemark is a three symbol with a pencil?
I have a feeling that this cutiemark will be more know in the future.

As I look around and I notice that I at the front of the door tree and I immediately recognize that this three is Twilight"s house/library.Well here we go into Twi-*splat*I just hit my face to the door thank to my behind leg or my hind leg.I fell down to the ground and the door is open."Are you okay men?"a familiar voice that is Spike."I okay at least"

"So what happen to you?"Spike said

"I forgot how to trot"I said trot because for walking in two leg called walk and for the four leg walking called trot

"Yeah,it a joke right?"

"I serious forgot how to trot and you saying I joking and I think my whole life as well I forgot."I show my serious face so that I do not lie about my pony life because I never have a pony life.

"Spike,who is outside the door"Another familiar voice that I presume is Twilight Sparkle the main character of the main six of harmony.

"Uh,Twilight do you know this guy"Spike said while opening the door and show me a lavender unicorn was reading a book and close to see me.

"No,I don't know who he is from the Canterlot or Ponyville.Why?"Twilight said

"He just said that he forget about his life and don't how to trot"Spike said

"That must be a trick because if he did come here,how does he know where we live Spike?"

"I just wake up from this spot and found your house in front of me"I said it without putting a smiling face.

"Twilight Sparkle,I know this is weird and you don't trust a stranger but you have to help me to regain my memory."I said it with a lie but why I feel th-wait did I just I say her name.I think I did told her name at front of her!!

"It not that I don't trust you bu-wait how you know my name?"ah oh I just say it.

"Universe told me"wow I just said it like there the truth

"What you talking about"Twilight said it with curious look.

"I don't how I know your name and another thing that universe told me that this small dragon is Spike"

"Ok,No-"I cut her line before she said anymore"Check my memory if you don't believe me"still serious face."But I-""Check my memory"

Twilight sigh and say"Fine,I check your memory"got her trust but a problem when she her word"But if there is your memory,you will immediately told me the truth.""Sure to make you believe me that I'm not lying"or I am.

She put the book down to the floor and then walk in front of me and the next thing,her horn was fill with purple light and after a few second,the horn light go out and some voice say it"So how it go Twilight?"

"I don't understand"ah she did find my human memory"How your memory were not there?"What my memory not there but I still remember who I am like my name is Rick Natalie and I a clock owner store and how to use CQC and she just said that my memory were not there.Must be that my human memory keep it like a secret lock that only me know it and not everybody or everypony else.

"You were speaking the truth"Twilight continue and gasp"What?"I reply to her because she was gasp that must be terrible thing happening."I need you to out your magic right now""Because?""Because you may be lost your magic and I don't want to believe that"

"Sure"I pulled by Twilight magic into the her library/house."Ok do it"Twilight said while I sit like pony sit"Do what exactly?"Playing or I am a amnesia pony to Twilight.

"Well,every unicorn know how to check their magic is still inside the body is to make a ball of magic like this"she show it by closing her eye and then a purple ball light came out from her horn"Ok,now you try it""How?"she facehoofed herself and mumble herself like"Okay Twilight,you can do this.It just an amnesia stallion pony and just show he how to use magic "

She continue herself say"Okay first of all close your eyes,then think easy about creating a ball of light not make with hoof but create from out of nowhere,understand?"

"I understand that is close your eyes,think easy instead of hard and make ball of light from out of nowhere correct?""Correct and now proceed to create the ball"Twilight said.Think huh not gonna it will replace by imagine because think easy is just like imagine so why everyone or anypony has to think just a word that you only have to drawn in your mind.

I do what I have to do that is first,stand up like a pony stand then I turn around from Twilight and close my eye and imagine a ball of light maybe simple.Hey I feel some weird feel on my horn like the magic is already released.I open my eye and turn around to see Twilight.Instead of normal face or normal emotion,her mouth jaw open and Spike also he mouth jaw open too while point his one finger claw from behind me.I turn around to see what happen,the door happen to been okay and little inches up is a hole not a small hole but a big hole,a really big hole like a boulder smash through the house but one thing is that there isn't a boulder here so that only mean one thing my magic.

Third P.O.V
At the front of Sugarcube Corner
Before the star ray coming out
"Hello Dashie what are you doing here today?"A pink pony coat with fluffy mane said to her friend blue pony coat with a rainbow mane.

"Hey Pinkie,I just come here to get my awesome flavor cupcake of course."Rainbow Dash said while hovering above Sugarcube Corner.

"Oh,how silly of me forgot your favourite cupcake"Pinkie Pie said while entering the Sugar Corner but then her body to shaking that only mean one thing' pinkie sense'.

"Ah oh,Pinkie what is it happening.It is a big disaster coming or something fall down on me."Rainbow hiding under the bench because pinkie sense told something from the future that will happen in the present.

"Silly Dashie,it not something happen to you"Pinkie smile and Dash said"Then who?"Dash coming out from the bench carefully.

"It Twilight"

"Let me gues ... it is book fall down to her"

"Nope"

"Spike fire burn Twilight Tail"

"Nu-uh"

"Then what is?"Rainbow hovering at sky again.

"A big star ray coming from Twilight's house."Pinkie head to the direction to the Golden Oak Library.

Dash laugh when Pinkie say that a big star ray coming from Twilight's house"Really Pinkie a big star thing going to come out from Twilight's house.Really Pinkie?"

"Eeyup"Pinkie Pie follow Big Mac eeyup word.

"One Pinkie,them is not way that a big star ray just coming out from Twilight's house and two,where the star is coming-"Rainbow stop when a big star ray coming from Twilight's house"- from."Then Rainbow race to the Golden Oak Library.

At the market of Ponyville
Before the star ray accident coming and the same time at Sugarcube Corner

"Howdy there Rarity and Fluttershy"A pony with orange coat and blond hair with a cowboy hat talking in cowboy accent"What can ah do to serve for you today?"

"Hello Applejack my dear.I come here for your delicious apple and Fluttershy here want apple too."A british accent from a pony mare with a curly mane purple and a white coat said.

"OK that will 4 bi-":Applejackstop and her jaw open when she saw a big star ray just came from out of nowhere.

"Oh my goodness"A low voice from a shy pony mare with a yellow coat and pink mane also shock and putting her hoof at her mouth.

"What is it........It so beautiful!!....I mean that big light must come from Twilight's house"Rarity said it while showing her hoof to direction of Golden Oak Library.

"Let go girls."Applejack said it and the other two nodded and go to the Golden Oak Library but before that Applejack remember something so she go back to her stand table and put saying close so that everypony don't steal her apple stuff.

First P.O.V(Rick)
At Golden Oak Library
After the star ray accident

"Wow,I din't know I could do that"My magic is like what am I?A alicorn wait not...not........I don't know what is it that stronger than alicorn magic.

"You couldn't"Twilight said with a unbelievable face AND continue"No a unicorn has a big magic like a alicorn not better than that.I don't know how big your magic is.Spike write-"

HOLD IT!!

"Gah"Spike scream and fall the paper and quill to the floor leaving a blank on the paper cause from my voice."What is it?"Twilight say it."I just going to tell Princess Celestia about you Mr."

"Don't call me Mr"I never like called Mr because it sound like a old age and my age just 19 year old.

"Then what your name?"Twilight sIgh and.......... wait......my name?I couldn't say my human name so howwwwwwwww ....wait I know my big secret name that is a pony name.

"Reid Neutral"Yup just copy my name of RN to Rick Natalie to Reid Neutral.

"Oh your nam-..wait you ju-"Twilight said and I cut in"I only remember my name only that all nothing else Twilight"What is this I feel
"Before you ask more question twilight,the star sense told me that is five of your will coming and wait for a second ...ahah the star sense told me that the first is Pink pony coat and fluffy mane called Pinkie Pie.Then a rainbow mane with blue coat who name is Rainbow Dash.After that one orange coat with a blond hair that is Applejack.and the other two that first is Rarity and the last one pony is Fluttershy"Wow,I just said like I can see the future.

"Wow,are you maybe Pinkie Pie family?!"The little dragon ask me that I maybe Pinkie Pie family but it have to be not.

"Noo-"I been cut it by Twilight"Spike don't say there and Mr.N-oh sorry my bad still got that habbit"and Twilight still continue"And there is not way your star sense can maybe right"I have that another feeling that I begin grin little and showing my hoof to the door"What?"

And then I feel like going to counting"Hold it for 3.......2........1........"Maybe my star sense have future prediction maybe were there or not"There it nothing that Re-"Pinkie Pie who enter the door and bounce everywhere while saying"Hi Twilight"Then Rainbow Dash just come in through the hole and shock"What happen here"And somepony else just came and that is Applejack"Holly tarnation what happen here Twilight?"After her,Rarity who just happen to be commented around the everywhere "Oh my Celestia!This is a mess here darling."And lastly the one pony none than anything else is Fluttershy"Are you okay Twilight?"wow it like a whisper to me and I only barely heard what she say.

"Wwhat"And Twilight starting to turn around and .... oh not good"Pinkie Pie sofa!!!"

"On it"Pinkie Pie put the sofa in front of Twilight from out of nowhere and then Twilight passed out on the sofa that belong to Rarity.Well it seem my weird feel and presence make Twilight passed out and she must been going to ask question when she wake up.Every question.

Author's Note:

JSN:Finally finish

Craren:You took so long to so long even the holiday already started!!!!!

JSN:I sorry and I must be lazy everyday.Could you forgive me Craren

Craren:I forgive you but you have to make pinkie promise.

JSN:About what?

Craren:That you will pinkie promise about you will finish this story before you age 16.Now do it.

JSN:Ok.Cross my heart,I hope to fly and stick a cupcake in my eye.

Craren:Good you pinkie promise then let continue about the story next chapter

JSN:It about here Reid will have to answer every question Twilight ask and he will me Luna the alicorn of the moon at the dream

Craren:That it?

JSN:Yup and that will be more story on the next chapter and that it everypony good night.

Craren:And have a sweet dream or good morning.
(Well that one weird speeedy text)

Comments ( 21 )

This guy is the Wesley Willis of fanfiction.

I'm actually in awe of this. Excuse me while I have multiple aneurysms from this story, for my mind is simply too feeble to comprehend its secrets.

This is art. Pure and simply art. This is the human condition written in the form of MLP fanfiction. The horrors within speak to the basest of all human instinct and tell us the truths that we know lie deep within our consciousness. I came in expecting what rightly is poorly written, horribly made MLP fanfiction, but I came out enlightened to that which I perceived as humanity is naught but a speck in the dimly-lit void of the universe.

tl;dr - it's the best worst fanfic ever and I gotta give it an ironic thumbs up

geekleagueofamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/spck-thumb-nicholas-C.png

clock owner store

Obviously a shop where you go to buy a proud owner of a clock, they willingly sell themselves by agreeing to own clocks so it's not slavery :twilightsmile:

So is English your first language or are you just really really lazy when it comes to writing it? Part of this comes off as if it had been translated mechanically by babelfish or using a dictionary.

Props to you for trying to pull it off but you really need to speak to an editor that can speak English before submitting something like this.

Protip: get an editor.

I have to remade it with help of editor

Comment posted by NeutralJS deleted Jun 7th, 2014

The cause of this story is my first language is melayu and islam and I am very weak on english and
Warren Peace thank you for your tip.I will use it many time

4508329

The cause of this story is my first language is melayu and islam

my first language is melayu and islam

islam

Not sure if joking or not. I suppose you mean Arabic language since that is considered de-facto language of muslims, members of islam, around the world.

4525959
Yeah I am a agama islam and a melayu and it not a joke to you but I am not mad at all.Maybe I suppose to make another story not about this guy who from another universe but my avatar story who is real in another universe.

4505949
4506027
4506056

I love this. Unfortunately, in my current state I can't read it thoroughly for fear that it may cause another stroke. Or bring back my cancer... or give me AIDS.

i.imgur.com/4dGGBS5.png

This needs a dramatic reading.

Well i gonna make another story in next week and it not gonna be the same like this story and craren will let me off this time.

4639165
Ok but don't expect another story coming for a few day because I fasting(puasa).I have to cancelled Reid Neutral because it was the worst grammar for me.

4640260 this has to be the one of the best story's ever

I actually just wet myself.

This story is older than my account.

Login or register to comment