• Published 6th Jun 2014
  • 987 Views, 22 Comments

Reid Neutral - NeutralJS



A guy name Rick Natalie was a guy who been hit by a star.What never believe someone been hit by a star.

  • ...
40
 22
 987

The Begin Of Reid Neutral

~7:30A.M again~

As usual I do wake up,clean the bed,shower and wear my usual cloth with the weird ribbon on my black hat.As I go into the kitchen and I remember from my memory while I was opening the fridge door

~Flaskback of year ago~

I go into the starbuck for my first time and I order my first hot hazelnut chocolate from the black guy.He turn around and look shock like he saw a ghost were here and there he say "Natalie!"Wait what ? He know my father name!

"Oh!sorry I thought you were my friend"he added more.

"It okay"I don't blame him at all because my father and I look the same only different he was dark brown eye and I am blue eye.Back to the point, how did he know my father name"Could I ask some question?"

"Sure,what you to ask about?"

"How you do know my father name?"I ask with a polite tone.

"He and I were~"He stop his sentence and ask a question that begin to make me thinking"Wait,Are you the son of Natalie"

"YYeah Why?"Is he my father friend?

"Your father told me about you if case I meet you but he never told your name only saying you just look like him"serious dad,you just say you look like me.Then I remember that we talking over the counter while somebody was waiting to order a drink or food and somebody will think like this"Are these two having a problem or something?"I have to response fast.

"Could we talk somewhere else like at the table there"I show he the table there is two empty seat near the glass wall.

"Oh!Yeah sure"The black guy agree with me and shout his boss that he going to take a break so we could talk more.Where he go out from his counter stand and he was wearing a black T-shirt with blue jean pant and a green apron with saying Starbuck and where I saw he wrist he had a big scar like a aligator bite him so that mean he is maybe my father's friend because he look like a soldier in military.He face were pretty good for a black guy and he eyes color were green with a bold head.

We sit at the table near the glass wall and having a chat.The black guy started to talk first"My name is Kuze and what your?"

"My name is Rick Natalie,Mr.Kuze"

"Rick huh?A pleasure to meet you Rick"

"It pleasure to meet you too Mr.Kuze"

"So what you doing here at this cafe?"

"I here because I heard this Starbuck cafe were so good that it was so delicious that many people come here"

"Thank for the the nice compliment for this cafe,kid and oh!Yeah you say how did I know your father?"

"Yeah I want to know how did you know my father?"

"Well your father and I were classmate at school,after 30 year,when I enter the military and I meet your father once again and we were so happy that we meet again."Oh so he was my father's classmate but why he never told me about his friend must be he thinking it no important."I respect your father so much"

"Why you his respect his so much?"I question again.

"Because he was the most person we could ever trust him and he sacrifice his life to save the village who going to been hit crash by a explosive train that were off tracked with just a jeep and alone while the team were down by a flash grenade."He saying with a little tear on his face.Must be very sad on that day and I can just imagine in last year,what happening to my father.

~Rick imagination world from last year~

The flash grenade were hit the the team"argh"Everyone was down except Natalie who taken the jeep because he was talking cover before the flash grenade go off.Natalie drive the jeep alone to the explosive tank train that were moving faster to a village on the off track road.Natalie open his locket and he saw he family while saying"Sorry son that I could not go home" and he crash the tank and the tank explosion were so big that it stop the train from moving and just burn to ash.

~Back to the real world flashback~

"And there is someone there shouting to Natalie something that could I not hear what that guy saying"Aguy was shouting to my father?"He was kneel down and crying.Then,he stand up and leaves the place like it never happen."

"Who was that guy?"I curious who is he?

"I don't remember he name but he was wearing a black jacket and black hat with white something.He back jacket showing a picture from space about something there was altogether"A mystery man with a a picture from all space together?"and I could not what he face look like"

"Thank for the information Mr.Kuze"I stand up and going to outside."Wait!!"Kuze say it while I holding the door handle.

"You forgot something"What did I fo~oh my drink but I think I not thirsty yet and I replied him"It okay I not thirsty yet"he then ask me when my birthday and I quickly response the answer for some reason and why he want birthday date.

"Well because when you come here again,I could treat you at this cafe"

"Thank you Mr.Kuze"

"Your welcome Rick"as I opening the door to the outside world again with happy smile face.

~In the real world on present time~

Yup,I still remember what Mr.Kuze say to me ,he going to treat me at Starbuck when my birthday start and another thing who is the mystery guy.I still know who that guy is and what he relationship with my father at that place.Oh well you could not go there without a clue or a lead.

I stop and leave the fridge door close.I open the kitchen door and enter my room to take my black shoe.I head down stair and still see the big mirror on my store.I go outside my shop at look my sign that still say close and lock with the ke~~~~~~WHAT!!I forgot to lock the door yesterday but it alright because luckily nothing was stolen or breaking it.Wait I just remember again from a few minute ago because my word trigger my memory and it bored wihout a pazz or something like this:

TRIGGER MEMORY!!

~From a few minutes ago~

Before I heading down stair,I on the television to check the new for what will happen to this town.I on the switch and channel to the new.From the television new,there is a blond hair woman with green eyes and red business suit cloth only showing the top body only with face.She was saying"there is two criminal were out from the prison" It showing a two picture man.One with weird beard design and one tomahawk hair."For civilian on this town,if you see this two man.please be careful and report as fast as you can"I off the switch and had to close the shop or not the criminal come into my store like eating a pie and this town that woman was saying is my town and that a problem.

~Back to the real world present time~

I like my pazz or something like objection who was using by a lawyer called Pheonix Wright and that is a game that so many people like puzzle game.After I lock the door,I go walk along with the street and go to the Starbuck.When I say star it feel like catching word for me but never less onward to the short journey ahead.

~Halfway to Starbuck

As I walking to along the street,I heard a loud voice saying"Help!!" It obviously I had to help that woman before she rob or injuries and I ran as fast as I could.

As I arrive at the alley and I see two familiar guy that is the two criminal because one man was a tomahawk hair and another is weird beard .Aside from that there is old wan who wearing a aurora color robe and a purse hanging around her wrist while looking around look afraid.

"Give us your purse old hag"Bearded guy said

"Please don't take my purse away"The sad old woman replied

"We gonna kill if you don't give your purse,you old bitch"Okay I had it enough if enough when they say a b-bomb and kill some innocent old woman

"HEY"I shouted furiously

They turn around and saw in front of them.The bearded guy said"Hey look a tough guy show to become a big fucking loser hero is coming out"I hate it where he said like that but had to response fast and polite.

"Please leave the old woman alone and run away or else something to you two"I warned them with a polite tone

"Now the tough guy become a coward and told us to run away ohhh so brave.I know let kill he for fucking sake, brother"The tomahawk guy while holding a knife in his hand and his brother I presume so because the tomahawk guy say brother and also he brother agree saying"Yeah let kill him and the old woman for fuck sake"Huh a two idiot does not who am I.I warned them already but them ignored and tries to kill me.Oh well I have to use C.Q.C and everyone you already what is it if not C.Q.C mean close quarters combat and I know it from Metal Gear Solid stuff but this is true life and I was taught by my father before he enter the military when I was ten year old.It unbelievable for me to do that at my young age but I trained for 9 year and it paid off effectively.I was learned that at young age because my father was the same at his young age that my grandfather taught he how to do C.Q.C as well.I curious how my grandfather or where did he learn it because I never met him at all.Ok when the bearded guy run ahead and went to punch my face using his right fist but before that I dodge his fist and grab him right arm using my left hand and punch this guy in his face using my other hand.After that I carry him body up to the sky and throw him at the ground like Snake do to he enemy.

Ok one down and last one to go.When the another guy was so furious because he brother been hit and he run to me showing his right hand that holding a knife to stab me on my body and I do the same as like the last time, I dodge his knife and hold his right arm using my left hand but that moment all were slowing down and the view were darker than the alley and then a something like a light yellow just passed through,I believe? but it did not disturb me at all and I resume by hitting his body using my right fist two time and carry his body using my two and once again throw he at the ground.

The first word I say after the fight with the these two is"Weird" but that no important right now and I immediately ask the old lady "Are you okay miss~"

"Rose, my name is Rose and thank you for saving me sonny and my purse "

"It Rick, miss Rose and everybody would do the same thing in this situation" While I was checking and relieve for they no dead but unconscious.

"Here you go Mr.Rick for saving my life"Miss Rose was giving the money to me but I refuse it"You must make me repay to you somehow"

"I know"she added more"I could read your fortune as your reward"I never have reading my fortune so I agree with for my reward and showing my hand her.

"You do not have to show me your Mr.Rick.I can just make fortune by looking at your body"Miss Rose hapiily said"Oh okay and I gonna call cop for these two criminal"she nodded and I turn around and looking at the criminal while picking up my phone to call the cop.

While I was calling the cop,I barely heard and it was saying "Thank for saving me knight of celestial"I look around and the old woman behind was gone.Pretty weird for today.

~After the cop arrive at the alleyway~

The cops arrive and take two men criminal to the jail.They said thank for capture these two criminal and I replied back saying your welcome and I ask the cop a question before them going to jailed like is there a old woman who wearing a robe with color but sadly they don't know anybody like that.And I am suddenly remember to go somewhere else and saying goodbye to the cop and run along the street to Starbuck.Another weird day that miss Rose just disappear and saying about me like a knight and it was younger than her voice.Another mystery huh?

~Arrive at the Starbuck~

I open the door and breath heavily cause the running from the halfway to here it tiring.Mr.Kuze began to ask me why was I look so tiring while giving me a hot hazelnut chocolate,my favourite drink.He wearing the same cloth the day that we met.We go the same table near the glass wall.We began to chat about what happen to me.

I told him everything happen at the alley and C.Q.C event but not the star and the word she was saying to me.After that he was so shocked on his face because it was ridiculous and it impressing to he.Then he talk about the old lady"the woman just gone by your sight"

"Yeah she just disappear when I was looking behind my back"

"Is she a witch?"

"Witch doesn't exist in this universe"

"Why you saying this universe?"

"Because she maybe at other universe who come here at our universe by simply we don't have but they do"

"Ohhhhh"

"You did not read about multiverse theory, don't you Mr.Kuze"

"Yeah,kid i maybe don't know about the multiverse"

"One,I am not kid anymore I am 19 by this year and two,you must know ABOUT THE MULTIVERSE because my father must told won you at the military right?"

""Not your father never told me about the multiverse kid?" he smiled on his face while saying it.That my cues to do while my drink is half finish and I stand up from the table and say the pazz or like this:

"THE TRUE"

"Whoa!Kid ,please don't shout at the cafe and shock me"Kuze feel so shock and then relieved when I say sorry and sit and as I make the way explanation about his lied!

"I will tell you why the heck did I shout because I can see your lie through your face emotion and two,I have the evidence that is my father told me that he will tell everyone about the universe fact all of them but mostly multiverse theory" with confidence me to my liar guy.

"If that case,what is your father lied to you when you a child"That is a lie and when did I say when my father when I was a young kid at all but he did know this? must be my father told him.

"My father will never lied to because we made pinkie promise"Oh shoot what the heck did I say it on to him.

" Oh,a swear promise okay then"I relief when just he thought another promise and he not a bronies or the hater.I feel safe already
that Kuze does not about MLP:FIM or he will say wow you a gay man or oh my goodness you like watching a little girl show feel worst when I thinking about it but moving on.

"And I never tell you when I be told from"Gotcha

"You got me kid"What give up already ?That is so little testimony or simply a fact.

"Wh~"

"You just like your father,all way find out to the true"Thank for a compliment?

"It like I meet your father at the military,the same atmosphere and the same presence"he added more.

"Thank Mr.Kuze for the compliment I guess?"I feel shock on both side like wow just..... wow .It like a anime or cartoon or anything same like this one like a music by my ear and the music is a little romance but we are no gay.

"It kuze only and I have one last question for you?"A question sure.

"Sure M~Kuze,what is it?"what he want know about me?

"Why your hat have a white ribbon?"Now I remember,quick make another excuse or he going to question till midnight and I have friend coming to my house today!

"Well......um....I buy it!of course I must be buy a ribbon from yesterday" Feeling hot I just swallowed the hot water I just remember.

"Yesterday huh?"kuze say it with curious look"Yes,I buy*cough*from*yesterday*cough"That heat water make me hard to talk straight to him so I have to do what must to do.Go home or cover blown wait I not a spy but still have to go home or it will end my life!

"Could I*cough*go home*cough*I think I am sick"I fake him to believe I am sick while the cup is empty.

"Do you want I drive to your home"Kuze ask me to go but I have to declined or not the life of me is dead of embarrassing."Sorry I*cough*cannot so*cough*goodbye,Kuze"while I stand up from the table and walk to the entrance of the glass door.

"Ok,goodbye k~Rick"Well at least he say my name instead of kid and I outside again and waving hand to him and have to run to my home.

~After Rick go to his house,drink the water and after work~

Feel relieved and it now 7:00.P.M, wow time sure flies and it front of my store was a three guy caring a box.I immediately recognize that it was my three friends.The left who holding was the left side of the box was my friend school,Mink and he now a university student for engineering.He wearing a red cloth with a same color pant.He hair it like crazy hair style american that it brown and the color eyes it the same like his hair.The right side who also holding box by the right side was my childhood friend,Tim and he is british guy and I not going to tell the stories about how we met when we were a young.He eye color,is black and his hair was a proper gentleman light brown hair.he wearing a blue cloth and blue pant, figure because it his flag country color.Now for last figure is my country friend,Gin Seng Yan and he is chinese people.He and I met by very long time ago and that mean not going another story about him,He was a black eye and little long black hair.He wearing a green cloth and green pant with the spectacle that color black.Wait, one is wearing a red cloth,the other wearing a blue cloth and the last one wearing a green cloth.Today wearing primary cloth but still I was their friend so I have to loyal to them till the end of my life.

I quickly ran to the front door and open the door for my friend to get inside then started to giggle"dude why you having a ribbon on your hat?"Gin said it."This is not comedy show"with my angry face "we know,we already know"they unison together"And we have your birthday cake"with unison again with perfect time."It not yet my birthday guy untill 10:40.P.M.

We headed up stair while holding the box carefully and put down the cake box onto the table living room.After that,I going near the window inside the living room.Now the another weird thing is coming like is the star bigger than the other?Nah must be I feel tired already from all these upcoming event.I ask them want drink they one while they putting disc of My Little Pony:Season 2.I enter the kitchen and open the fridge door and took out the water they want with one can of milo because milo is my favourite drink.I put out three cup of glass and put three box juice that is grape juice,orange juice and mango juice.I enter back to the living room and put the three cup with a tray on the table and they say thank for the drink.I replied back with saying"your welcome"

I go to the balcony place just to get fresh air and breathe easily.As I am look around the outside of my house and saw the space only.I thought it weird that old woman called Rose just disappear from the sight,a big mirror came out of from nowhere and why I have ribbon on my hat.As I watching my black watch then my father gives me a long time ago.

TRIGGER MEMORY!!
~From the age of ten of Rick Natalie~

"Dad!dad you home early today hooray"Rick was hugging his dad.

"Of course my boy,I have to give you a present because today is your birthday"Natalie carry his son to the a different but the same building that Rick live while carry a small black box.

After Natalie put his son down and showing him a black box."Ohhhhhh what is it daddy?"

"Open it to find out"Natalie and Rick open it with a little unsmile grin oh his face"it a watch calendar"he was thinking about something cooler inside the small black box but it was not.

"It not a normal calendar watch,son"his father smile at him"Huh?"Rick scratch his head what it mean it no ondinary watch.

"Just wait for 3...2....1" as one was finish the clock produce sound like this:
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Rick Natalie,
Happy birthday to you

"How was it son?"His father asked"It only make the sound when your birthday come with precise time only"

"It was awesome dad!!"Rick smile happily jumping around and hug his father.

"I knew you would like it son"They happily smile and playing around like there is no tomorrow.

~Back to the present time ~

As look the watch showing 10:38.P.M. wow time really do fly when unnoticed.I see my friend were go down stair ?And they not wearing shoe at all.Where they going and what that sound?

As I look around me and the star were bigger than the other and it headed to me!!!

Rick P.O.V(Point Of View):

The star were bigger than the other star!!And my few say word is"What the~"and the last were not arrive when the star hit me.One blinked eye I saw the the light of yellow and another blinked showing a white picture almost that I see a pony shape but I blink again and now I saw a white cartoon cloud on the sky.Wait What??!!

Author's Note:

It seem that our friend here is now at the other world and he will meet a few new character.
"Like me"a squeaky voice male say
wait you couldn't come right now!!
???=I could
B=Guy, I gonna stop him before he spoiler anything so goodbye reader.Come back here you little annoying guy.

*sorry about the delay it school problem time but will continue the story it will be delay so much*