• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,122 Views, 483 Comments

More Dreams - totallynotabrony



A human-turned-pony hangs out in Equestria and trolls

  • ...
41
 483
 10,122

The Rise and Fall of Turboslut

What would eventually become known to some as The Battle of Everything Ever started innocuously. Sure, there was the crystal meth and the crazy wacked-out things that were already happening, but the first true attack came from a now forgotten foe who was fought clandestinely by a small group who only wanted to do the right thing for those that they loved.

It all started with a mare.

Who was a slut.

Pimpin' ain't easy, as the old saying goes, and a prostitute having to do it herself certainly understands the difficulty. Particularly when said mare was located in the notoriously uptight Crystal Empire that still practiced turn of the millennia ways of chaste and cautious relationships.

Still, there was a bright side. Or as bright as it could be when the bright side was meth.

The so-called Crystal meth Empire had begun as a joke but soon went on to create all kinds of havoc with the residents who actually had to deal with the results of living in a citystate made entirely of drugs. Even still, most of them didn't notice.

The unfortunate few, who included the aforementioned prostitute, got a little strange, as you may expect from methamphetamine-muddled mares.

None ended up quite so bad as our stated slut. Jesus Christ, what a psycho. The meth did something to her brain, unlocking the full potential or probably just raising the pain tolerance and lowering the sanity. She got messed up.

And so, the moment you've all been waiting for, she became the Turboslut. Capable of extreme feats of sexual nature, money-grubbing, and general insanity. The rest can be left to the imagination, because goddamnit, we aren't going there.

This was all completely unknown to Sunset Shimmer as she and the ponies she traveled with arrived in the Crystal Empire for the Equestria Games. In fact, Sunset would have carried on being blissfully unaware if it hadn't been for the trunkful of shiny objects that had been brought with the luggage.

Sunset was not really sure what they were – a spool of thread, a Wonderbolts pin, etc. – but they seemed to hold value to Valiant. He'd asked her to watch them before departing to go warmup for the games.

Sunset wouldn't miss watching him compete once the events began. Being supportive and cheering was a basic foundation of friendship, or so she supposed. Valiant was the one pony who she deeply wanted to be better acquainted with.

She was sitting in the hotel room they had gotten and thinking of Valiant when the Turboslut arrived.

There was little warning. The hotel room with its solid crystal walls seemed secure enough, but a supercharged meth-addicted hooker is no small force to trifle with. The window blew out with a scattering of shards and Sunset instinctively ducked for cover.

The terror that appeared in the room was one of the last things Sunset was expecting or wanted to see. She was a crystal pony, although hyper-sexualized and clearly baring all. She was ridiculously proportioned: not beautiful, but slutty. Certain parts of her anatomy better left to the imagination were exaggerated beyond what should have been possible, but definitely beyond what was good taste. Damn. Daaaaaamn.

Sunset stared her down and demanded, “Who are you?”

The mare pranced forward, her energetic stride also wiggling much more than needed for locomotion. Although, technically, it depends on what specific kind of locomotion. If you know what I mean.

She fixed Sunset with a look that was equal parts depravity, insanity, and sexuality. “I am the Turboslut, for I speak between your knees. I do everything, everything fast and I get my way with these.” She made rather lewd caresses to parts of her body which we won't describe.

Sunset stared at her. What would Valiant do in this situation? Well, not get turned on, for starters. She knew from experience that he was extremely difficult to sexually entice. However, then what would he do? Perhaps demand to know more about the situation. Maybe even escalate to violence.

Sunset took a stance, ready to move if she needed to. She also tried to avoid letting her eyes wander. “What do you want? And what’s wrong with you?”

“Oh honey, I’m here for you. I want you. And your money. And your stuff. And your friends. And your life. And, oh, everything.” The Turboslut grinned wider. “Come to mama.”

And she pounced. Sunset was only just able to get a magic force field up while dodging out of the way. It was barely enough to deflect her opponent, but it bought Sunset enough time to escape the first swift, erotic attack. Turboslut certainly lived up to her name – turbo and slut.

Across the room, Sunset braced for another attack. Her horn glowed with ready magic. She barely had time to meet the next charge; Turboslut moved like greased lightning – perhaps literally. Fighting a hyperactive whore is never in anyone’s best interest and Sunset began powering up for an attack that would put her opponent down and out of action.

Before she could deliver the blow, Turboslut’s eyes fell on the small case of things Valiant had brought along. Grinning lustily, she snatched it up and zoomed back out the window. Sunset’s shot of magic went wide and missed.

The door opened and Trixie stuck her head in. “What’s the noise all about?” She paused, sniffing. “And why does it smell like sex in here?”

Sunset explained. As well as she could, anyway. It wasn’t easy to describe the kind of wired wench who would break in through a fifth floor window, initiate a fight, and then leave.

“A drug-fueled, superfast superfloozy is one thing, but-” Trixie walked to the broken window and looked down “-how did she even get up here?”

“Regardless, we have to get those things back!” Sunset exclaimed. “Valiant told me to keep an eye on them!”

“This sounds like the kind of thing he would deal with,” Trixie noted. “Weird stuff is right up his alley. We should get him.”

Sunset shook her head vigorously. “No, I don’t want to distract him during the Games. Besides, I feel like he would want me to learn how to take care of situations like this on my own.”

Trixie considered that. “I suppose.” She grinned. “You’d do anything for his attention, huh?”

Sunset’s face went red, her face nearly matching her mane. “I just…”

“It’s okay.” Trixie put a hoof on her shoulder. “I know Valiant does think of you as a friend. I want to see him happy. But we both know that nopony can just tell him things. He’ll have to eventually realize the feelings you have for him. I can help you show him that you care.”

Sunset smiled. “Thank you.” She glanced at the window and took a breath, squaring her shoulders. “Let’s do this.”

The two of them quickly packed any useful gear to take along. Sunset grabbed up Valiant’s switchblade, which he had left behind to facilitate going through security to enter the Games. She and Trixie went downstairs, exiting the hotel and pausing outside.

It was fairly easy to track which way Turboslut had gone. The red faces of embarrassed citizens marked her path. It seemed that she did not discriminate who she flashed with her unmentionables.

Sunset and Trixie took off at a gallop. Up ahead, they could hear the vile and virile prostitutions of their target. It varied from prices and services offered – which were low and everything, respectively (but not respectfully) – all the way up to incredibly public displays of graphic affection.

Trixie looked uncomfortable. Sunset thought that her own expression probably looked the same way. Trixie, she knew, was not adverse to hooking up with mares, and hopefully Turboslut did not possess some unnatural method of seduction. So they didn’t have to find out, it was all the more important to find her and stop her as quickly as possible.

There must have been some shred of street smarts left in Turboslut’s brain, as she headed for the palace in the center of the city. The royals, along with their guard, were at the Games and the tall, fancy building was practically unoccupied.

Having now resorted to trespassing for a second time, it was safe to say that the authorities would be very interested to get their hooves on Turboslut. What a bitch, going places she didn't belong and taking things that weren't hers.

The hooker raced inside the castle, doggedly pursued by Trixie and Sunset. Both unicorns fired bolts of magic after her, although Turboslut had quite a bit of lead on them and the range was simply too great for a perfectly aimed shot from a gallop.

Chunks of crystal were blown from the walls where the spells missed. Turboslut sashayed around them and kept going, lifting her tail. She may have done it to taunt her pursuers, but honestly probably just because it was in her nature.

Sunset was panting hard, having run halfway across the citystate that was the Crystal Empire. She lined up another shot and fired a blast of magic that nearly hit Turboslut. In fact, it passed so closely that it caused the whore to reflexively take the next passage cutoff. The new route led straight towards the basement.

Feeling more confident now that they might have their target cornered, Trixie and Sunset advanced more cautiously.

“I heard about this place,” Trixie said, looking around at the basement chamber they entered. “Valiant described it when he talked about punchsploding King Sombra. The Empire was grateful.”

“That was a really nice statue that the crystal ponies decided to put up,” Sunset agreed.

“I just wish they hadn't been so drug addled and gotten confused as to who it honored,” Trixie said.

“And they didn't even depict King Sombra before he got punchsploded. ”

“All in all, he wasn't even that great of a bad guy or even a distraction for a real villain.”

“It was still a really nice statue.”

“True.”

They turned their attention to locating Turboslut, who seemed to have disappeared down a set of spiral stairs into a dark pit. From the bottom, green and purple motes of light began to flash.

Trixie and Sunset had just taken their first steps down the stairs when Turboslut levitated out of the pit, dark magic and evil radiating from her body, among other things. Things that will not be talked about. Use your imagination, pervert.

“Well shit,” Trixie and Sunset said in harmony, echoing a Valiant-ism. Truth be told, the comment seemed to fit the situation pretty well. An already superpowered, drug-fueled prostitute had just gained the evil magic of the Crystal Empire’s most notorious villain. King Sombra may have been thoroughly dead, but apparently his source of power had hung around.

Turboslut threw back her head and laughed. Her body hung in midair, legs and other things splayed. “I’ve never felt so good in my life! Everything is mine for the taking!” She grinned and winked. “Unless you’d like to pretend to be the dominant one this round. Either way, prepare your asshole.”

Sunset gritted her teeth and stepped as close to the edge of the pit as she could. “You might be into rape, but I’ll kill you.”

Turboslut raised an eyebrow. “If that’s how you want it, honey.”

“You don’t understand,” Sunset protested. “You want personal pleasure and gain. I just want to do help the stallion I love.” She gestured to the box that Turboslut held. “I want to see him succeed and I am more than willing to murder you to just to give him an easier time of it.”

Trixie, although she had suspected Sunset’s attitude for a while, was nonetheless impressed by the admission. It was insane, of course, but it was also touchingly devoted. Turboslut versus Sunset – supercharged lust versus homicidal love.

And then it began. The event would, if recorded to video, be traded for large sums of money in dark alleys by shady figures under assumed names. It was X-rated as hell.

Turboslut fired bursts of dark magic, the spells bubbling up wherever they hit and giving off odors that need not be described here. Sunset had surrounded herself with the blue glow of her magic force field, keeping her own personal air supply close and fending off attacks. Her attention was focused like a laser on Turboslut, working on getting through her attacks to kill her.

Powered by dark magic, Turboslut hovered around the basement chamber, giggling and continuing to fling bolts of passion-charged magic. Sunset was able to dodge some and deflect others, but she couldn’t keep this up for too long. She didn’t want to delay the moment.

Hooves above the floor, Turboslut spun through the air, her body held upright and on full display. Her movement forced Sunset to keep turning in place and to keep looking at her.

Trying to avoid staring, hating herself for even noticing, Sunset launched wave after wave of her own attacks. Some met Turboslut’s in midair. The flying prostitute was able to sensually contort her body to dodge the rest.

“I’m getting so bored of this teasing,” Turboslut sang out. “Won’t you come closer? Touch me.”

“Why don’t you come to me?” Sunset snarled.

Turboslut grinned. “Oh, is that how it’s going to be? Here I come, lover!”

She suddenly flashed forward, diving at Sunset hindquarters first. There was no room to maneuver and all Sunset could do was jerk backwards, rearing up. Turboslut’s hind legs closed around Sunset’s head, sealing the two of them together in the tightest, most intimate embrace either had ever experienced.

“Ohhhh,” Turboslut moaned, her eyes rolling back as she balanced in midair. “Oh, I’ve never felt so good.”

Sunset stumbled beneath her, balancing on just her back legs, face full of something she’d never seen up close before and her horn – well, she didn’t want to think about where her horn was right now.

This would be, undoubtedly, the most humiliating way to lose a fight. Especially to a magical whore. What would Valiant think?

No, Sunset thought, what would Valiant do?

“I’m over you!” Sunset roared, gathering as much magic as she could muster for a tight, hot blast. There was a bright flash of light and Turboslut suddenly departed.

There was surprise on the hooker’s face as she was tossed through the air by the eruption. She reached the apex of her flight and came back down, heading directly for the pit in the middle of the floor. Sunset leaped after her, intercepting Turboslut as she started down the hole.

“So you like it on top?” Turboslut asked with a weak smile as Sunset grabbed her by the throat.

Sunset’s other hoof held the borrowed switchblade, and she flicked it open, the blade sliding out to full extension. She stared Turboslut in the eyes. “Go screw yourself.”

As the two of them hit bottom, Sunset put all her weight behind the knife, burying it in Turboslut’s chest as she slammed into the hard stone floor. Cushioned by the other mare’s body, Sunset was unharmed.

Turboslut gasped, blood running from every orifice and a few more that had just been created. Body twitching, she took her last breath and whispered, “Not the penetration I was looking for.”

Sunset got up, wiping blood off the knife but not bothering with everything else that covered the rest of her. She marched up the spiral staircase to the top of the pit.

Trixie was there, eyes still wide at the battle she had witnessed. “Wow, that was…really hot.”

Sunset glared at her. “Don’t make me cut another bitch.”