• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,104 Views, 483 Comments

More Dreams - totallynotabrony



A human-turned-pony hangs out in Equestria and trolls

  • ...
41
 483
 10,104

License to Kill

Breakfast in the castle was usually an informal affair. Celestia getting up from bed and Luna going the other direction had developed the meal as a meeting place to get a daily update on each other's lives.

“Is something on your mind this morning, sister?” Luna asked.

Celestia finished a bite of her pancakes before replying. “I was thinking about the former Yakyakistan. Twilight Sparkle has not yet formally accepted the position I offered her as governor.”

“Do you think she will?” Luna asked.

“I think so, eventually. Usually, she’s so eager to please me that she’ll do anything I suggest.” Celestia smirked. “Sometimes I wish I was into mares.”

Luna chuckled. “Has she made any plans? Decided on a new name?”

“Valiant wanted to call it Silent Hill. Fitting, I suppose. It’s a hill of snow that’s gone quiet since it buried the yak civilization.”

“Speaking of Valiant and politics, I’ve heard rumblings that certain shadowy groups have designs to fill the power vacuum he left behind,” said Luna. “Though if the aim is to copy him or merely use his absence to further their own goals I am not sure. I will keep an eye on it. I don’t have to tell you the kind of groups that would seek to imitate or not imitate him. Both come from different sides of the spectrum but could potentially be equally as radical.”

Celestia nodded. “On the previous topic, but just as radical, I was contemplating a way to get Twilight to embrace her role as ruler of the new Yakyakistan.”

“Oh really?” Luna leaned forward, interested.

Celestia smiled. “Issue her blanket immunity.”

Luna considered it. “Twilight Sparkle is no law-breaker.”

“True, but if I told her that she could literally murder somepony and face no repercussions, I would be interested to see what she her reaction. I want to give her a get-out-of-jail-free card, just to see what she would do with it.”

“That would be interesting,” Luna agreed.

Author's Note:

New chapter of A Dream coming out within the week. Get hype.