• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 1,026 Views, 3 Comments

Titanfall: Battle for Equestria - pants party



After being caught in a supernova explosion, both IMC and the Militia find themselves in a world of talking ponies. The IMC want to conquer the planet for its resources, and it’s up to the Militia to stop them.

  • ...
6
 3
 1,026

Interlude

Blisk analyzed the data, having a hard time believing them.

“Are you sure about this?” He asks one of the crew members.

“Sir; I’ve ran the scans four times now, there is no doubt that this is a geocentric system.”

Blisk walked up to the screen, looking up, he desperately tried to find any faults in the results. There were none.

“We've searched for any recognizable constellations, star systems, but we have nothing. Either we're in a foreign region of space or in completely different galaxy.” The man said to Blisk.

“But there are lights on the surface of the planet, it has to be inhabited!”

“It is; but we've been trying to communicate with them for the past two hours and received no answer.”

“Doesn't matter, we got other things to worry about.” Blisk swiped at the screen, changing its contents of data there were displaying.

“Two Militia ships are on the lit up part of the planet; last I remember we gave them a serious ass beating.” Blisk turned to face his crew.

“Intercept and take them out.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sir; we just lost one ship!” One grew member shouted.

Graves peered out through the bridge, just in time to see the massive wreckage fall towards the planet, lighting up as it entered the atmosphere.

“Shit, we can’t take much more of this; we need to make a jump now!” Graves shouted.

“But sir; we have troops, even a few pilots on the planet.”
Graves pondered for a moment.


“We can't do anything about it, without any communications we don’t know what type of situation they're in! I'm sorry gentlemen, but we have
to go now or we'll all die” He took a seat on his chair and began to buckle up.

“Prepare to jump on my co….”

“Sir I have an incoming transition from the surface of the planet!”

The admiral spun his head around, eyeing the crew member.

“Put them on the main screen.

The large center screen of the bridge lit up for everyone to see.

The face of a young man, no more than twenty five years old came up; his shaggy blonde hair came up to his ears, grime and blood covered
his face only his dark grey eye were distinguishable.

“Admiral, this is fourth generation pilot Kevin ‘shsh’ I am in the need of immediate assistance. IMC forces have over run the villages, and we desperately need titan as soon as possible.”

Admiral Graves looked away from the pilot, eyeing of the crew from a distance.

“How many titans are still in commission?” The man looked at his screen, analyzing the data.

“Just a dozen, sir.” The crew member responded.
His gazed met the young pilot again.

“You think that'll be enough son?”
A smile formed out of the pilot’s face and gave a simply nod.

“I got some bad news for you son; we’re going have to jump a long ways away from here in order to make repairs, we don’t know how long it going to take us.” Admiral Graves tried to hide the sadness from his voice, but was failing miserably.
The pilot’s eye averted the admirals for a few seconds, but quickly found them again.

“Don't worry, sir, we got this.”

The admiral smiled, and looked to his right.

“Release the titans!”

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Note:

Just something very quick as I work on my main story Expatriate.
Hopefully I can get a real chapter by next wednesday.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment