• Published 26th Mar 2014
  • 2,755 Views, 45 Comments

Jigsaw's new game - Thehappypuppet



What happens when the infamous Jigsaw Killer comes to Equestria? Will the lands inhabitants be prepared for a deadly game of life and death?

  • ...
24
 45
 2,755

Only two can come off...

Rich looked at the mare with a mixture of fear and sadness. He knew that he would have to let most of them die. Thrifty's pleads for help were almost drowned out by the utter chaos that filled the room. All five ponies surrounding her were in a state on hysteria, crying and babbling some incomprehensible words. Rich's hoof hovered in front of the metal box. His mind working on whether she should be one of the two survivors. A audible chu-chunk from the shotgun sent his hoof into the box. Without hesitation he pushed down on the metal insides.

"GAwhaaa!"

Rich yelled in pain as a large nail drove into his for arm. Warm blood seeped down his amber coat while he waited for Thrifty to be saved. Slowly but surely, the weapon adjusted its aim towards the ceiling. An ear-splitting bang along with a ball of fire erupted from the shotgun. The ponies let out shrieks of fear as the carousel began to rotate once more. Thrifty silently sobbed while the last few tears ran down her face. The remaining ponies' cries for help became overshadowed with those of panicked anger. They shouted all the horrible secrets and misdeeds there co-workers had done. A few of them tried to bargain with Rich, saying that they would give him all that they had. Rich stood on stiff legs as he watched the carousel come to a sudden halt for the second time. This time Good Profit was in front of the weapon. Rich again shot his hoof into the box but stopped short of pressing it.

"Press it Mr. rich, PRESS IT!" The white colt thrashed madly in his restraints as the gun prepared to fire. Rich stared blackly at his employee, wanting to save him but not making the action. He thought back to all the memories he had with him, both good and bad, tried to make a decision. "Hurry, press the but-" His plea was ended by dozens of metal pellets launched into his chest. Ponies screamed as their fellow co-worker's insides sprayed the room in a red mist. Good's lifeless corpse hung like a rag doll bound to the devices restraints. Rich dropped to his knees and sobbed against the side of the cage. Again, the demented carousel began to lazily spin around, carrying 4 Terrified equines to their fates. Cries of fear drowned out the wailing of the machine. A pool of Good's blood had pooled at Rich's hooves.

Disgusted, Rich backed up from the bodily fluids and looked into the cage. Already another rider was in the death trap's line of fire. Quick Cash, another wonderful mare who had been caught up in some of his dirty work. She stared at him silently whimpering, her green body shaking mad from the danger of the situation.

Rich reached out for the button, but stopped short just inches from contact.

"What are you doing?! Press it, oh Celestia, PRESS IT!" She thrashed like a Timber wolf ablaze. The front of her once fine coat was covered on blood, sweat, and mucus. She cried and begged for her life, but her pleas registered as static to Rich, who stood stiff as a board during the mare's turmoil.

For Filthy Rich, time had stopped long before anyone noticed he wasn't listening. The stress and anxiety of the hellish situation had finally gotten to him. In times of peril, one thing is certain about how we will react. Whether we talk about equines, humans, cats, dogs, or anything, we know they will have one of two reactions. Fight or flight. These both have their own unique strengths and weaknesses. Unfortunately for Rich, he had reacted with the wrong response at the wrong time. What some people don't understand is that "flight" does not have to be physical retreat. Seeing as there was no way to escape the deadly situation, he (perhaps involuntarily) had gone into the safety of his mind.


Royal guards burst in through the doors of the carousel room. Inside was completely dark, the light from the previous room failing to shed any visibility. The first thing that hit them was the revolting scent of death.
As they filed in, a lone brown stallion kept his gaze on the grizzly scene in front of him. Five ponies, both male and female, sat dead in the same demented carousel. Each of the five bore an apple Sized whole in their midsection. Only a single green mare seemed to be spared. Her body hung lazily in its harnesses, seemingly untouched. Rich noticed none of this and continued his gaze forward. The squad leader, a pegasus, slowly approached him. Slowly, he prodded him with his hoof. Failing to reap a response, he turned around and motioned for the rest of the squad to move in. When the captain turned back, he was met with Rich's unblinking stare. The waited in silence, waiting to see who would talk first. Filthy kept his gaze and began to quiver.

"I'm sorry, game over." The stallion then proceeded to fall to the ground, dead.

Author's Note:

:-)

Comments ( 2 )

finally an update

If the carousel trap is like the one in saw 6 the chains ⛓️ could be locked 🔒 with a carapin hook 🪝 and all they would have to do is open it and they would be free

Login or register to comment