• Published 26th Mar 2014
  • 2,755 Views, 45 Comments

Jigsaw's new game - Thehappypuppet



What happens when the infamous Jigsaw Killer comes to Equestria? Will the lands inhabitants be prepared for a deadly game of life and death?

  • ...
24
 45
 2,755

Royalty and the little boy

Jigsaw's best guard stood menacingly infront of the ponies, and it seemed like time had stopped for the opponents. The bipedal creature was the first to make a move. It came with lightning fast speed towards Rainbow Dash, and even the fastest of the friends had a hard time trying to dodge the crazed knife swings aimed at her vital organs. Applejack was the first to wake up from the initial shock of the attack and assist her friend. She came right up to the strange monster and bucked him hard in the stomach, giving Twilight enough time to cast a spell at him. The shot hit his face directly, sending him flying backwards a good distance away from the frightened mares.

"You okay there, Rainbow?" Applejack couldn't tell if her friend had suffered any slash wounds from the knife. To her horror she saw that her cyan friend had long crimson gashes over her legs, chest, and wings. The cuts, though being non-fatal, still were very painful to deal with. "Darn monster went and cut Rainbow!" A chaotic laughter rang through the forest. The assailant was back on his feet and standing before the group. It didn't seem to feel the pain of the burning pig mask on his flesh as he removed from his head.

Under the mask was an even more terrifying sight. The creature's face was bleached a pure white. It's eyes seemed to stare into their very soul. A shaggy jet black mane came out from the creatures hoodie and went down to his neck. The worst aspect of the biped was its mouth. It had smile bigger than Pinkie Pie's across its face. On closer inspection Twilight noticed that it was not a natural smile, but instead was carved into the creature's face.

"go to sleep."


Earlier That Day


Night was approaching Equestria. Prince Blueblood walked down the hall of his mansion towards his bed. I need to fire the pony who is supposed to carry me to my room. Actually, Blueblood hadn't noticed any of his servants today. Note to self: get ponies who actually show up for work. Weird I thought I left that door closed? It must be a draft. He also didn't remember letting a filthy pig into his bedroom. There, peeking out just behind the covers of his curtain was a pig's face. No good for nothing swine should ever step foot into his abode, let alone the place I sleep. He dealt with it gracefully.

"Get out of my manor, you revolting farm animal!"

There was a small flash followed by the pig lunging straight at him. The two tumbled to the edge of the room before making contact with a wooden dresser. Blueblood was the first to react and smashed a nearby vase on to the pig's head. Without looking back, the prince made a mad dash towards his door, only to be have a firm grip wrap around his leg. The swine had recovered from Blueblood's attack and was now very pissed off at the pony royalty. The colt's eyes grew wide the more he examined his assailant's body. It was wearing clothes, had a mane, it even had hands! Blueblood stopped struggling for a moment as his body tried to figure out what sort of horrifying creature was in his room. The pig creature noticed this and quickly got the prince pinned down.

"Off me this instant, you good for nothing-" Blueblood's words were quickly cut off after he felt a sharp pain in his neck, which was quickly followed the felling of nothingness. Slowly, his vision started to fade away, and lastly he felt his mind shutdown.
Present

"This forsaken place is nowhere NEAR fit for royalty such as myself!"
Blueblood found himself in a dark cave. He had vague memories of his battle with the wired pig thing. His head was spinning and his head felt unnaturally heavy. "That pig better not have dragged me here..." His suspicions were confirmed by the streaks of mud and dirt on his perfect white coat. Lets get more light in here. The prince illuminated the cave walls. "What is this?" Shattered pieces of glass covered the rocky floor to his right. On his left a small pitch black curtain covered a hollow area of the cave which Blueblood could only assume was the exit. Sprawled across the tattered drape was the words freedom. That was easy. He slowly trotted towards the exit only to be stopped by a beeping noise. Puzzled, he looked around for the source of the sound.

"Hello, Blueblood." The raspy voice startled Blueblood who was busy figuring what the sound was. Blueblood looked around the cave for the pony to try and get help. He soon realized the voice seemed to come from the walls. "For many years, you have ruled as an unjust ruler to those who live on your land. You see yourself as a strong and fair prince... but in reality, you only have power because you are related to the true rulers of your kingdom. It is time to see what will happen when power is taken away from you."
Blueblood saw the reflection of his head off a rather large piece of glass. He picked up the glass shard to get a better look. "Will you rid yourself off your magic to survive?" A strange clay-like substance covered the middle section of his horn so that only the tip and the very base were exposed. "Your horn is covered with a plastic explosive. In order to escape you must remove your horn from your skull. Trying to leave with the bomb still on will cause it to detonate. Cutting through the bomb will also cause it to go off." The "noble" prince was shaking on his haunches. Picturing himself without a horn was something he dreaded (it was a sort of pride with him.) "You have one minuets to escape. Make your choice Blueblood, live or die." A ticking noise began the second the voice ended.

"No, no, nooooo!" Without thinking, Blueblood dug ran around the room in search of something to free him from his death trap. Glass fragments embedded themselves into the Equestrian's flesh as he circled the room. Sweat stung his many open glass wounds. He finally saw an old hack saw laying down in the glass. He picked it up and looked at the blade, knowing what he had to do.
A second thought came to mind. "You fool! Release me now, or my auntie is going to crush you, you bug!" He was responded with nothing, as the reality sunk in again.
I have to do this.

Blueblood tried to get the job done fast, something he soon regretted. He was full of indescribable pain moment the blade pierced the hard outer layer of his horn. The saw blade went back and forth, sending gory bits of matter onto the cave walls. Blood poured down the stallion's face into his eyes. His vision became a red blur off pain and agony the more he cut into his horn. Blueblood sat on the floor just thinking, Back and forth, back, forth. Over and over, inside his mind. The blade had just reached the center of the horn when it came in contact with a major nerve. "Arrrgh!" Blueblood's system was overwhelmed by pain. The exhaustion from sawing his own horn off became to much for him to bear. He knew that there wasn't much time left in his life. "Please, I'm sorry if I did anything to you. Just please let me go." His voice was very shaky and gurgled from the pain. An alarm buzzed somewhere inside the cave. A sense of hope flickered in Blueblood eyes. Maybe that thing is letting me go. His hopes were smashed by a ringing laughing sounded through the cave. The beeping on his horn started to pick up in pace.

"You have failed to purge yourself of your faults. Now you will be purged from existence. Game Over! Bluebloods last thoughts were about why he deserved such a fate.


One Minute Earlier


Jeff brought his knife down on the orange pony only to have it air again. This didn't affect him though, he liked to play before he finished the job. Again and again he had six mares scrambling out of the way of his attacks. Each time, they would get back on their hooves and they would immediately have to dodge another. Slowly, Jeff realized that his opponents were steadily gaining the upper hand. A bright purple orb soared directly towards his stomach. Not this time. Jeff dove under the shot and slid straight up to its user. He grabbed her neck and slammed the handle of his knife on her forehead. The mare stumbled back as she fought to keep conscious. The five other less injured ponies rushed towards him. Jeff dropped into fighting position only to see them run right past him towards their friend. "Wow, can't you wait till we finish fighting to help her? You pony things really are pathetic." The orange and blue pony stood up to try and defend their friend. "Come on, I want to help her go to sleep." A loud boom went off in the distance causing the Jeff's grin to grow wider. "Looks like my job's done. Maybe we can play some other time, but right now I have to go." He took off down the forest clearing, knowing that he wouldn't need any cover to escape. Behind him he heard a rapid flapping noise behind him.

Rainbow Dash cut through the air towards the biped freak. She wanted this thing to get the pummeling it deserved. Right when she was only a few feet from him, he disappeared. Suddenly Rainbow Dash felt more pain then she could think possible. She crashed into the ground and caught a glimpse of her target. His face and hoodie was soaked in fresh blood. She tried to stand up, only to have her muscles scream out in protest. Rainbow Dash looked down at her stomach and felt something she hadn't felt in a very long time. Fear for her life. Just below her rib age was a long clean. The biped had went prone at the last second and just had to hold his knife out as she flew over him.
She didn't know how deep the wound was, but she knew she had to find help fast.

"Thank you for creating the best excuse of why not to follow me." Jeff started laughing over the wounded pegasus.

"Who are *cough* you?" The creature brought its scarred face right next to hers and said, "I'm Jeff, Jeff the killer." Jeff then grabbed her head and slammed it into a rock knocking her out cold.

Author's Note:

My last editor decided to retire from editing this story. Time to get a new one!