• Published 26th Mar 2014
  • 2,755 Views, 45 Comments

Jigsaw's new game - Thehappypuppet



What happens when the infamous Jigsaw Killer comes to Equestria? Will the lands inhabitants be prepared for a deadly game of life and death?

  • ...
24
 45
 2,755

The carousel (part one)

Three months later



Three months. A lot can happen in three months. Security around Equestria had been taken to a new level. Armed guard ponies took vigil over several towns. Travel and trade in the land had been brought to a halt due to fear of more foalnapping. Rainbow Dash was in stable condition after the torrent of knife attacks unleashed upon her. The doctors were amazed by that a sentient being could unleash such gruesome havoc on somepony. After all, Equestria had never fought against a foe that good shed blood without remorse.

Luna and Celestia would not risk any more incidents after Blueblood. The prince's funeral had been a small one, Attended by the four royal alicorns and a few nobles. Still, despite the advanced security measures taken to prevent further assaults, six more ponies went missing. The strange connection between the crimes was that they all worked for Filthy Rich. Because of this reason, the wealthy businesspony scarily left his house after dark. He kept his daughter with him or with a group of friends at all times.

Filthy rich needed to make sure himself that his daughter made it to school as it was obvious the target of the foalnappings were ponies associated with him. The increasing pressure of the situation had taken a toll on his mind. He had more and more restless nights as the fear of being attacked became more and more possible. His eyes saged and his mane was a mess. He had watched one by one as his best workers had "mysteriously disappeared." He had scarcely left his house during day, and would only venture out with a group of reliable ponies.

Rich was just on his way back home from a shopping run. Luna's moon hung proudly over the night sky illuminating his path. With him was two of the most well trained bodyguards he could find . His house was deathly quite and he was sure that he had hired a few guard ponies to watch over it. He slowly crept through his dark house in search of his daughter.

"Tiara? Where are you? You better not be sneaking around at this hour." Rich waited hopefully for a response but was greeted by a unnatural silence. A little unnerved, he went inside the kitchen to search for his daughter. The stallion wanted to think that she was getting a snack even though he knew in his heart she wouldn't be there.

Though by now means the best in Ponyville, Filthy Rich kitchen was a truly amazing sight for common ponies. The stoves and ovens designed to be used by several cooks. It had tiled floors and walls with well furnished ceiling. Knives, spatulas, and other utensils hang from wires across the room. Ponies really did not lie when they said it was a stereo-typical upperclass room. Rich krept slowly through the grand kitchen as if to not disturb the deathly quiteness of the room. A few feet in front of him, Rich noticed a lone note attached to a wire dangling from the celling. Hmm, guess the cooks forgot to pick that one up. Rich picked the note off the clothes pin and decided to read it. Written in sketchy red pen were the words "Sweet Dreams : )." The Stallions heart sank. Right when he walked in he knew something felt out of place. He just stood frozen even when he felt somepony, no something tap his back. A could strong blow from a lead pipe sent him right into The comfort of his own mind.

* * *

Very slowly, Filthy Rich began to regain consciousness. His vision was still very blurred and he felt disoriented from the assault. He felt his head to find a nice plump bruise festering above his left ear. As his sight became more clear he was able to make out his surrroundings. The room was well, just a room. There was no furniture, the walls were a monochrome shade of grey, and the only light came from a flickering glass ball over his head. Infront of him was the rooms only feature. It was a slightly rusted push door that had a marking on it. The mark was one of those you might see at an magic shop that sold illusions. It was painted in a dark red paint and seemed to his only exit. Cautiously, Rich opened the door. Immediately lights accompanied by loud sirens went off causing rich to stumble back a few feet. Fenced of and chained to a rotating carousel was his missing employees. They were panicking and frantically struggling with the chains that bound them to the device. Rich hesitantly neared the cage blocking him from the other ponies. He leaned against it and began to sob. He knew what this was and based on the current statistics, he assumed he would probably not survive. One of his workers (he didn't see which) shouted out to him.

"Mr. Rich what is this?" Filthy looked up and gave him the words that the sick twisted bucker had used every time during these situations.

"It's a game." A loud static drew everyone's attention to the television (if he remembered correctly) to the left side of the room. On the screen was the puppet that damn puppet that he watched oversee pinkie pie's tormenting. The head and eyes abruptly snapped from looking at something of screen towards Rich.

"Hello, Rich. Before you are six of your most valuable associates, the ones who help you exort money from your clients. Their succes results in two thirds of your rival companies terminated. Now you must apply your analysis to them, and will you be able to find their errors?" Everypony in the room watched with terrified curiosity as the raspy voiced puppet explained there fate. Filthy was especially worried about what sick twisted game was planned for him. "Six ride the carousel, but only two can get off. The decision of which two survive falls upon you. But remember, the mounted shotgun will continue to fire until all six rounds are spent. And if no decision is made on your part, all six will perish. To offer the two reprieves, you must press the button in the box before you, however in doing so, you will give a sacrifice of your own. Two can live, four will die. Your decisions symbolized by the blood on your hoof. Let the game begin." Rich was becoming very dizzy. He know knew that he would not have to fight for his own life, but instead would have to judge the lives of six ponies. Rich's thoughts were interrupted by a loud squealing sound. The carousel came to a halt and brought him face to face with Thrifty Sales, a well done Pegasus mare who had a loving husband and had a personality very much like his own. She looked at Rich with teary, pleading eyes, begging him to let her be a survivor. This provoked a loud amusement from the rest of the ponies, each finding different reasons for her to die. Just then, the shotgun on the floor between them lifted towards Thrifty's head. A meatlic clank sounded as the shotgun loaded itself. rich knew that he quickly had to decide wether to let her live... Or die.

Author's Note:

I'mmmmm backkkkk! And what better way to announce it by using the most cliche line ever. Sorry I've been inactive. Recently I've been catching up on some creepy pasta stories. Finally read BEN drowned, guess I just never got around to reading it till now.

Part 2 for this story will be out as soon as I finish the next chapter for Creepypasta Legion.

P.s. Haven't quiet decided if I wanted Thrifty sales to get her guts blown out by a shotgun or not. Any suggestions? Also I know this was a short, short chapter, but at least I got to upload it.