• Published 14th Mar 2014
  • 908 Views, 6 Comments

A Gleaming Shot - DGGames



What happens when a DJ Pegasus asks Gleaming Shield out on a date? Will he ever realize she is actually a HE?

  • ...
16
 6
 908

The Meeting

Author's Note:

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER READ: Chapter 2: Playing The Part of What happens when you skip a couple thousand feet


NEXT CHAPTER: CHAPTER 3:Vinyl and Octavia of Skipping a Thousand Feet

After about two hours of DJing, I looked out to the crowd who were there for Vinyl and I. I noticed a few ponies. Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon, and the like. But then, something stood out to me. A neon blue tail. I followed it to a mare's body. White fur. A unicorn. Simply put...the most beautiful mare I'd seen in my time at Equestria. My eyes widened, and I felt my wings flush open, which was accompanied with a laugh from Vinyl.
"Dude, put those away!" She kept laughing. I didn't hear that part, though, because I was already gone, running down to find her. Suddenly there was a knot in my stomach. I felt her staring at me, and I stared back. After about a minute, I ran to the bathroom, and vomited into the toilet.
Holy hell.
I just fell in love with a mare.[i/]

That thought kept lingering in my mind, I was a human, not a pony, i Wasn't supposed to fall in love with a mare. I had a girlfriend back in my world.... or well i had had one, before she dumped me a week prior. I had to stop thinking about it, i had to get out of the bathroom, people were going to ask questions. I dunked my head in a sink full of water, then pull my head out. I shook my head, drained the water, and put my wig back on.

No I wasn't bald, I had a beautiful brown mane, but Vinyl thought it would be a good idea to wear her hairstyle, so being the skilled mare she is, she whipped me up a wig that looked just like her hair, and then a tail cover that made my tail look like hers. i smiled at her work, it was seamless, you would never realize it wasn't real unless you stared at it hard, and i only wore it for DJ'ing. I smiled, then got my complexion back, and left the bathroom.

I trotted out of the bathroom, wiping the vomit from my mouth. I looked back around the room, not seeing the blue maned Mare, I limped back to my stand. Vinyl looked back at me. "Dude, what the buck was that?"

"Sorry had to throw up, probably just an after effect of being in the hospital for so long.” I said.

“Well try to do that after the concert ok man? I’m worried about ya, but we got to keep our cool.” Vinyl replied

“Yeah, alright.” I stuttered. The rest of the concert went off without a hitch, but I didn’t see that blue maned mare again.


“So, why did you run off after that mare?” Vinyl asked. We were packing up, and her glasses were off. I stared into her deep magenta eyes. I enjoyed Vinyl’s company, but she was more like a B.S.B.F.F. than a marefriend.

“What mare?” I asked, acting stupid.

“Don’t play dumb with me Hotshot, I saw her too, and once you saw her you ran off into the crowd looking this way and that, making a fool of yourself.” Vinyl joked

“She was beautiful, I just cant describe it, but I think I fell in love.” I said. At this point I was careful not to give it away that I really wasn’t the hotshot she once knew. Not that I thought about it, I wonder what happened to the Pony Hotshot. I shook my head, I couldn’t think of that right now. I grabbed my equipment, and helped Vinyl haul it to her place. It took us a couple trips, but its what traveling DJ’s had to do. On the third run or so, I saw her again. Vinyl noticed her.

“Go get her tiger.” She said, slapping me on my flank. I jumped at the slap, then nodded and set the stuff down, and trotted down towards her.

“Hey, you!” I yelled, chasing after the white mare with the mane just like vinyl scratch. She stopped and looked back, her eyes lit up, and she tried running, but I caught her and pinned her down.

“What’s the big deal man?” She asked.

“Sorry, but I need to talk to you.” I said, helping her up.

“What for?” She asked.

“Well…. um, would you be willing to go on a date with me?” I asked. She just stared at me. She then shook her head, and trotted off to the library, which was the home of Princess Twilight Sparkle. That seemed off, so I followed her. I saw her run in the door. She locked it, and I trotted over to the window. I peeked in and noticed not only Twilight Sparkle, but also Princess Cadance. How did this mare know both of these princesses? I had to find out. I walked back over to the door, and knocked. It took a couple moment but Twilight answered. As soon as she saw me she chuckled.

“Hello Princess.” I greeted

“This is the guy Gleaming? He seems nice.” She said.

“He’s the one who asked me out!” Gleaming said from somewhere in the house.

“I think this would be good for you, maybe you could learn something COUSIN.” Twilight chuckled.

“Yes, I think it would be good for you to learn something, now go on Gleaming, tell him.” Cadance said, also from somewhere inside. Gleaming came up to the door on the right, after looking back at Cadance once more, she looked at me.

“DJ HǾ7SHǾ7, I accept your offer for that date.”

“Call me Hot Shot, DJ is my stage name.” I extend my hoof.

“Ok Hot Shot. I expect you to pick me up tomorrow night at 7 pm.” Gleaming demanded.

“Woo, feisty and demanding. I like. I will Miss Gleaming, thank you, and I wont let you down.” I said. I trotted off with a leap in my gallop. I both crushed on a pony, and got a date with a beautiful one. I trotted towards Vinyl's house, it was apparently where I was sleeping regularly.

“HEY NICK!” someone screamed.

"OH BUCK." It was her

It could have been anyone, it should have been anyone, but out of all ponies and people, it just had to be her, she could ruin everything, she could screw everything up, then again, she could also be a good help to them. it would all depend on how much NI could trust her, and that was about as far as I could throw her, which wasnt very far while i was a pony.

It could have been anyone, but did it have to be her?

PINKIE PIE

A/N:

THIS IS A SIDE STORY OF MORNING GONE WRONG and a CRISS CROSS COMPILATION BETWEEN THIS AND What happens when you skip a couple thousand feet. by HOTSHOT


CRISS CROSS COMPILATION: two authors write separate sides to the same story, each writing their own part that contributes to the bigger picture. In most cases it involves one author writing one chapter, the other writing the next, then that first author writing the third, which is what HOTSHOT and i plan on doing. it may be weird, but its a new-ish style of writing we both thought we would try.

Comments ( 6 )

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenope

4081681 this isnt the main story i am working on, it is just a story with and for my friend hotshot

Seeing this kept me from reading Morning Gone Wrong.

4082659 haha... Well this explains morning gone wrong and gleaming shield. But so far its not necessarily needed to understand

... oh god. :pinkiesick:

Also, you broke the italics.

I just fell in love with a mare.[i/]

Login or register to comment