• Published 6th Mar 2014
  • 790 Views, 23 Comments

Rarity's Greatest Task - Hidden Light



Rarity is not the mare her friends think she is. She is actually much like Twilight. She loves books. She works hard. She has a mentor. And her #1 goal is to assassinate Applejack.

  • ...
1
 23
 790

93:71 F.U.

The after math:

Rarity was sent to an asylum where she lived insanely, ever after

Twilight got away without anypony noticing, but now she no longer works for the agency.

Applejack lived but has a scar on her throat.

Winona was horribly injured, but she survived.

The SWAT team tracked the messenger on Rarity's watch and found the agency and arrested most of the agents working there, very few escaped.

The mare who messaged Rarity is still unknown, but some think the voice could have belonged to Spitfire, the leader of the wonderbolts.

Opal is only a robot made to receive messeges and capture footage.

No pony knows why the agency wanted Applejack dead.

Author's Note:

my first fanfic i've written, finished, and published. I didn't work hard at all and I can't promise there will be better fanfics made by me in the future...

Comments ( 17 )

Well. . . That was. . . Something.
Is there any chance you'll come back to this story and flesh it out so we know the details?

Well that was an interesting way to kill time. I honest have no idea what I just read, but it was still...umm...a story?

Ya know what, here is a picture just because.

fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/031/d/0/what_is_this_i_don_t_even_by_myminiatureequine-d5mnv8x.png

Your welcome.


4043305 Probably. Though there might not be much improvement in the story line.

Rarity ya'll are a f****n murder
good story by the way

OOOOOOOOOOK that. Was. Weird

actually i haven't read it yet .......and i'm reading it and looks very nice :twilightsmile:

gosh do a sequel explaning why they want AJ (im not a fan of pony's murdering AJ but this looks awsome ):rainbowdetermined2:

4043840 Okay then, I'll see what I can do.

4175888 Am confused of everything!!!! am confused why you look like dash and why am an human aj......really am not confused

4043883 I'm really sorry, but I can't write a sequel. I have too much to do outside of FimFiction, and I cannot think of how the story should go. I'm not sure how I even came up with this story.

4391773 i was kidding men i understand it :3 :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment