• Published 10th Mar 2014
  • 1,029 Views, 31 Comments

Pinkie's lover - ShimmerShine



Rainbow confesses her love for Pinkie at the wrong time but, Pinkie doesn't feel the same way. Or does she??

  • ...
16
 31
 1,029

Called It

On a balcony not so far away, two Alicorns sat while drinking tea. They sat, talked and just not long ago, watched the scene that happened in the last few minutes.

Princess Celestia looked at Princess Twilight and chuckled. Twilight swallowed her tea and looked in confusion at her friend.

" May I ask what is so funny" She asked Celestia, trying to fight back her own giggles from Celestia's look of mischief on her face. The elder Princess looked at Twilight.

" Oh Twilight," She said, wiping a tear from her eye with her hoof. " Luna owes me ten bucks. I totally called this one." She burst into a fit of giggles. Twilight joined in with giggles realizing that even the Princesses of Equestria, bet on shipping.

Author's Note:

Even the Princesses of Equestria....

Hope you guys liked it! Again, I am getting more stories up as fast as I can so just wait and keep and eyes on my page!

Comments ( 16 )

4070458 Pfft, hey guys, he/she called us crazy. Isn't that just the cutest little thing? Oh shimmerShine, you made me giggle. Well done. *pats on the head*

4196604
Ok... That's a bit of an odd comment and I will have you know I am a SHE. Thanks for reading!
:yay:

4201579 She, he, they're all the same thing, right? Anyway, you're welcome. I shall now stalk you until I get bored. ^.^ Catch ya later.

4209520 Wow, way to make a guy feel creepy just by using one word, sheesh.

I'M STILL MAD! UGHHHHH!!!:twilightangry2:

4257480
It wasn't cheese because, I don't ship Pinkiesandwhich
Sorry jack

no one cares if u don't ship cheesepie if it is NOT cheesepie no one likes it just look at your dislikes compared to your likes:flutterrage::twilightangry2: and F/F stories are just so wrong on so many levels no offence to others this is just my perspective

4528224 well. You people need to calm down. I don't ship Pinkiesandwhich and I don't care if you do. It his is a story Idea I had based on my friend 'Dash' so all you need to calm down. If you don't like it, don't go nuts on the writer. Dislike and be done. Thanks

- Shimmer Shine

wow am I in a cactus field because I see a lot of pricks right now yah fucking assholes

Well I just have to protect my pinks now don't I!

4596945
Thanks, Dashie. Don't know what I'd do without you.
:pinkiehappy:

Love triangle aspect: Failed
Proper character representation: Failed
Grammatical errors: Extreme
Pacing: Pretty bad
Dialogue: Moderate to below average
Set up: Random
Stereotypical climax and ending: Definitely so.
Extra chapter: Unneeded and unfunny
If your going to write something put effort into making it good, us internet people base our judgments of your intelligence and character on your stories or comments so think before you post a story half-assed as this.
No I don't 'like' the paring but that doesn't affect my judgment I would have liked if you made a respectable use of the extremely overused love triangle (Just because Twilight :pinkiesick: and The hunger games series used it doesn't mean you should too because a proper one takes a good sized story to develope properly) but you chose all the worst aspects of it and plopped them on paper and branded Mlp on the back. I will not support use of f/f but also will not prejudice you for it.

In the end it just seems like you took your favorite characters threw them in a mixer with some book shreddings and baked that into a fruitcake that people have been passing around for years.


No I have not and never will read Twilight:pinkiesick:, but I have read The Hunger Games series and it is one of my favorites.

4528260 I'm sure people will take complete offence. I hate those people who vent because they don't like something when its SO easy to avoid before mentioned thing. Also, I just so happen to like PinkieDash but not CheesePie.

4729714
Dude Don't Be A.... Something? Whatever But Don't Openly Expocite Your Problems With A Fanfic
Just If You Don't Like It Then Just Don't Read It Okay?

Login or register to comment