• Published 10th Feb 2014
  • 693 Views, 6 Comments

Diamond Tiara's Furiously Fantastic Adventure! - Daxn



Diamond Tiara receives Furious the Monkey Boy as gift. Hilarity Ensues.

  • ...
3
 6
 693

How it continued

After ten minutes of monkey riding in the strangely empty streets of the town, Diamond Tiara reached her destination, Cheerlie's house, a one-story high house, its shape unlike the one of the houses around it, because it looked like a messed-up stake of papers impaled by a paperstopper. Also, the external walls were orange and pink walls, and, as cherry on the top, it had white windows and doors.

Diamnd Tiara stared at the house for few minutes, in attempt to understand what kind of deranged architect having a feverish hallucination could have projected Cheerlie's house without getting canned in ten seconds flat.

"You know what? I will trash this house anyway. It's as ugly as the Famine, demolish it wouldb e a favour that I do to this world."

That said, the filly jumped down from Furious' back, moved towards the white door of Cheerlie's proprety, and knocked the door with her left hoof.

From inside, came a voice, one similar to Cheerlie's, but deeper and with a trace of drunkness "Who's there?"

Diamond Tiara inflated her little chest, and pointed her nose upwards, as to express an elegant superiority, then spoke up with the most bombastic voice the pink filly could pull off.

"I am Diamond Tiara, miss Cheerlie, and I am here to request a favor from you."

Without any further questions, the off-duty teacher said tiredly "Comin' "

Hoofsteps from behind were heard, then Cheerlie opened the door, and peeked her head out.

Diamond Tiara could not believe that what she was seeing was the same pony that had caused her scholastic troubles earlier: at thd moment, Cheerlie had her ears lowered, her eyes were half-closed and dull, her mane was messed up beyond recognition, and, even from a respectable distance, Diamond Tiara could smell a strong odor of alchol.

However, Diamond Tiara kept it cool, in attempt to intimidate the mare.

"Here you are, Miss Cheerlie," said the pink filly, barely not wincing "as you should know, my scholastic performances were not... very good."

Cheerlie rolled her eyes in annoyance, unaware of what Diamond's phrase meant.

"And with that?"

The pink filly started to go in circles around the teacher.

"See, I am not happy with those results. I'd wish... to change them. With your help, of course."

Cheerlie looked at the filly in drunken confusion.

"My help? For what?"

Diamond Tiara rolled her eyes.

"For improve my grades."

Giggling and wobbling around, Cheerlie answered to Diamond Tiara.

"Can't you study by yourself?"

Diamond Tiara stopped her circling, and returned back to the position she had at the start of the conversation, before stretching a smile that hid pure frustration, in front of Cheerlie's inability to understand her request.

"I am already studying," said Diamond Tiara with false affability "however, despite my best effort, I always fail. So, I need your collaboration..."

The mare snorted, letting the stink of alchol spread in the air.

"So, to cut the bull's head, you want me to raise your grades, right?"

Diamond tiara, after wincing, answered.

"Yes, to put it bluntly, yes."

Cheerlie then closed the door behind her.

"Forget it." She said with a very annoyed voice.

Diamond Tiara, offended, shouted.

"If you don't collaborate, this moneky will demolish your home, and I won't cover the expenses of a new house for you!"

Cheerlie let out an heartly drunken laugh.

"A pet monkey will demolish my home if I don't help you? That's great. What next? Will you bring Princess Celestia here just for save your scholastic performance?"

Diamond Tiara felt offended in her pride.

"I do not rely on Princess Celestia or in Princess Luna for pass the year, unlike Scootaloo, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle!"

Cheerlie snarked.
"At least they don't siege my home and make absurd claims."

Diamond Tiara steamed, and decided to avoid to waste further time in petty talking with an alcoholic and depressed mare.
"As you wish, Cheerlie! Furious, bring this shack down!"

Furious stopped flex its muscles, and shouted "Zhunqey!"

Then it packed a punch on the front wall. Thanks to the fact that the building was an abomination, structurally speaking, it was sufficent to bring the whole house down. The walls made of stone and cement folded like paper and collapsed inwards, the door and the windows basically exploded into splinters and glass shards thanks to the pressure put in them, and, finally, the pillar had a giant crack.

The pink filly started to look for the teacher in the smoking rubble that was the house that defied every law of architecture ever formulated in that and other universes. She found Cheerlie between a pile of broken and/or burned planks and a pair of gray stones.

Cheerlie, with balckened face and body, put aside the planks and the stones on her, and, after exiting from the piles rubble, she lied down near the remains of the ground floor bathroom.

"Guess you were not kidding, when you said that your moneky was going to raze my house to the ground. Well, I guess I should comply to your request," said Cheerlie with a tired voice "tomorrow I will modify your grades."

Diamond Tiara proudly smiled, shuffled her front hooves in delightment, and went back on Furious' back.

"Good. See you tomorrow, Miss Cheerlie!"

And Diamond Tiara rode off to her home, in the pony-filled streets.

Of course, a filly riding an ape isn't a common sight, especially in a small town, and so, Diamond Tiara didn't go unnoticed in the middle of the crowd.

"What's that?" Asked a yellow filly with orange mane to a nearby pony with similar colorous. The pony shrugged.

"Is it kidnapping a filly?" Said in terror a light pink mare with yellow mane. Soon after that statment, like a trio of syncronized dancers, she fell on the ground with a pale yellow mare and liliac mare, and they shouted "The Horror! The Horror!" while pulling their manes.

And of course, in-between indifferent ponies, fearfully curious pedestrians and the equivalent of Doomsday prophets ranting, there was the curious and brave pony, ready to do everything for satisfy his curiosity.

Except that this was not an adult pony, but a brown colt with a green beanie hat, and said colt was not curious as much he was pleasurabily surprised and excited by the sight in front of him.

The colt's name? Button Mash.

"Hey, it's Furious the Monkey Boy!" He said.

"Diamond!"

The pink filly looked behind her, while the ape still ran in the middle of the road.

"Yes Button?"

Button Mash was running, chasing Diamond Tiara. Since he was not very athletic, the colt soon started to pant.

"Could you... Please... Slow down?"

Diamond Tiara decided that exchange few words with the class' heremit was not going to hurt much.

"Furious, would you kindly stop here?"

The ape did just that: it slowed down abruptly, (for some reasons) made a sound of rubber violently rubbed on stone, and almost unsaddled the pink filly.

Diamond Tiara quickly readjusted her prized tiara on her head and took a sure stance, while the brown colt was reaching her.

"Need something from me?" Asked the pink filly with haughtiness and confidence.

Button Mash tipped his beanie, then spoke up, his face getting redder and redder and tip-tap dancing on his hooves in excitement.

"Don't you understand?"

Diamond Tiara, from the hairy back of the ape, looked puzzled at Button.

"No, I don't understand. Care to elaborate?"

Grinning awkardly, Button Mash spoke up.

"See... Furious, the ape that you are riding, is actually a chacter from a..."

Diamond Tiara compelted Button's phrase with an eye roll.

"Let me guess, a videogame."

Button, while moving his front hooves frantically in excitement, answered.

"Yes, basically. Well, my question is: where did you buy it? I mean, I don't think it popped out of nowhere..."

The pink filly chuckled, as she started to go in circle around Button Mash.

"I didn't buy it. It actually popped out of nowhere. Better yet, a strange voice from the Everfree Forest said it was a gift to me," Diamond Tiara slightly pushed Button causing him to lose balance for few seconds "however, I am not as generous as that voice, whoever it was. You will need to pay, if you want to ride it."

Button threw his beanie on the ground, revealing a pile of coins.

"Here, take them!" Said Button with enthusiasm. Diamond counted ten bits: sufficent.

"Hop on." And the brown colt did just that.

"Any place you wnat to go to, Button?" Asked Diamodn Tiara.

"How about... Sweetie Belle's house?"

Diamond gave the order to Furious snickering.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment