• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 848 Views, 24 Comments

The chronicles of the Horsemaster - Paradise Oasis



The origins of Ponykind and the world, as recorded by the Rainbow Monks of B'zekre. The beginnings of my MLP fanfic universe

  • ...
1
 24
 848

Song of the Sun and Moon

Sun and moon

The two great alicorns, who freed from or lands from the grip of Chaos. They, who took the elements from the tree of harmony, and used them to put an end to Disocord's tryanny

Luna the elegant, mistress of the darkness, and protector of all of ponykind whilst the slumber. Graceful and elegant, her mane flows with the stars she puts for us into her beautiful night sky.

Celestia the graceful. Strong and powerful mare, and eldest of the two sisters, Her sun gives us light and heat so our crops may flourish and grow, and we may have a warm day to work and play in.

Elder and Younger, B'zekre did send them, to free our herd from Discord's cruelty. In stone, they encased the fiend... trapping all of the unhappiness he heaped upon us into stone.

And blessings to the horsemaster, the two brought another miracle upon us. The two bonded themselves to the two bodies in the heavens, taking upon the duties of raising the sun and moon to themselves.

Out of gratitude, all of ponykind unanimously decided to make the two sisters our princesses, the last of Queen Sunsparkle's blood line still missing. It was hoped by we horsemasterists that they would lead Equestria back towards B'zekre.

But alas, the sisters did not know B'zekre. And so Ponykind again turned thier deviotion to the alicorns, and we Horsemasterists continued to live in the shadows.

But there were many wicked ponies, who feigning devotion to the royal sisters, did heap abuse and misery upon those few of us who followed B'zekre with our heart and minds.

Many died at the hooves of the fanatics, and so we cried out in our misery to B'zekre. The rainbow monks did then goes to the royal princesses themselves. At great peril to thier lives by revealing themselves.

The great monarchs, their hearts filled with compassion, did grant love and tolerance to our small sisterhood of believers. The old royal line was recognized, and made nephews and nieces to the alicorn sisters.

But the crown the rainbow monks guard still, as they vanished backed into the shadows once more. They, as we do, await the day that the law and chosen line of B'zekre, do rule these lands and ponykind once more...

This is now how things stand in the world.

Comments ( 3 )

Another spectacular story of yours. I must say, you have to be one of the best authors on here, and certainly one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite.

6154787

Thanks! ^^ this was the origins of my fanfic universe, and I wrote it to read like a religious text. I hope you enjoy the rest of my writings! ^^

6304926

All of my stories really need to be edited, I'm having an editor go over my other works now- and this piece really isn't my best work. You want my showpiece story, try 'the magnificent six' the first in my series.

Login or register to comment