• Published 20th Dec 2013
  • 939 Views, 5 Comments

Late thanksgiving dinner - Pokko



After a hectic month, the girls manage to get together for a late thanksgiving dinner. Surely nothing could go wrong, right?

  • ...
 5
 939

A Grudge?

After searching through newspaper clippings, addresses and multiple rock farm suggestions, We finally found it!

''Girls, look! I found the address!'' I bursted out.

''How do you know its the right one, dear?'' Rarity spoke.

''Because its called ''Inkie and Blinkie rock farm assoc.''

''Where is it located? I'm so bored, now theres something to do!'' Rainbow called happily.

''Equestria, Canterlot, road mockingjay.''

Weeellll, What are waiting for? Lets go!~'' Rainbow blared.

--------
''Well, this is it.'' I doubled check the addess. No point in screwing up now. We walked to the door. Well, I walked. Fluttershy got nervous and hid behind a giant rock. Rarity refused to step in the mud and rocks because, and I qoute, was too ''dirty'' for her. Apple jack went to a nearby apple farm to help out. Rainbowdash decided she'd rather fly around, leaving only me too convince the sisters. Well, here we go.

I knocked on the door a couple of times before Inkie answered.

''Who are you?''

''I'm Twilight Sparkle. Pleased to meet you! I stuck out my hoof generously. She just stared at it.

''What do you want?'' Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

''I'm sure you're aware its nearly Christmas, and I would like to ask you and your sister to a Christmas Eve dinner. With your sister, Pinkie Pie of course.'' I smiled. Oh pretty please accept!

''....'' She turned silent.

''With my sister?'' I nodded.
Suddenly, It seemed as if a light bulb went on. A merry, happy lightbulb.

''BLINKIE!'' She called, louder then needed.

A Grey-and-Greyer mare hopped in the room.

''What?''

''This girl can reunite Pinkie pie and us!''

Me and Inkie looked hopefully at the mare. Blinkie started too look dimmer then before. Her eyes seemed to be suddenly filled with hate. She ran up to the door.

''Go Away! I never want to see you or Pinkie ever again!'' With a whack, she slammed the door. Now I started to feel a bit angry to. All that work for nothing! I knocked again. a ''GO AWAY'' responded.
---
''I just simply don't know what went wrong! Why does she hate Pinkie so much?'' I whined.
They all fell silent. After a couple of minutes, which seemed like hours, Someone spoke up.

''Twilight, I knew Pinkie better then anypony else, and....Well, I knew her family too. As fillys, Pinkie and Blinkie never got along. She was the only pony who didn't get along with Pinkie. Blinkie always felt that her father like Pinkie more then her.''

After a couple of glances at each other, some shocked, some sympathetic, some desperate, we all silently made up a plan.
If Blinkie didn't want to come to Pinkie, then we'll bring Pinkie to Blinkie.

Author's Note:

I won't be able to update until January the 6th. I'm so sorry! ;---------;

Comments ( 1 )

Ah yes, thanks for pointing that out. :rainbowwild:
I'll remove the turkey and edit it. :raritywink:

Login or register to comment