• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 1,626 Views, 10 Comments

Luna's Diary - Nightmare Luna



A diary of Nightmare Moon's 1000 year imprisonment in the moon.

  • ...
2
 10
 1,626

Chapter 5

"Pinkie!" The pony turned around with a confused look on her face. "What are you doing?"

"Oh! You and Spike were talking so I thought I shouldn't interrupt. Then I saw this book and take a look inside." Twilight trotted quickly to her friend and slammed the book shut. The Pink pony shot glances from the book to her unicorn friend.

"Pinkie Pie! Do you have any idea what you were reading?" Twilight asked loudly. She was shaking again, but this time with frustration.

"It looked more like a diary of some sort. I don't know." Twilight did a face-hoof, and magically lifted the book from the podium. Bringing the book to her, the unicorn trotted over to her saddle bag and placed it inside. "What's wrong? It's just an old book."

"What's wrong?" Twilight spoke sarcastically. She heaved a few times and she was back to shuddering.

Spike went over to Pinkie Pie and began to explain. "Well apparently when you, Rarity, Twilight and I were in Canterlot, a book Twilight was supposed to borrow and Princess Luna's diary got mixed up and now we have the diary." Pinkie Pie's eyes went wide hearing this.

"No wonder it mentioned being trapped on the moon!" Twilight turned around right after Pinkie spoke this.

"Are you saying that this diary contains the events of when Luna was in the moon?"

"I guess. You yelled at me when I was getting to a good part." She smiled a little and began to jump around like she usually does.

"Ugh! We were told specifically not to read the diary by the Princess!" The unicorn blurted out, pacing again.

"Do we know when the Princess is coming to Ponyville?" Spike asked.

"She said she just made arrangements to come here and retrieve it. She wasn't specific on when she would arrive." Spike sighed. Everyone in the library was silent now, but then it was broken when Spike burped and a scroll came out. "What does it say Spike?"

The dragon cleared his throat and began to read.


Dear Twilight Sparkle,

I have arranged to come down to Ponyville later this afternoon. I will also be bringing the book you were supposed to have. As I said in my previous letter, please do not read the diary. Luna wishes to keep her life very very private.


"She is coming today?" Twilight spoke up after Spike had read the letter. The baby dragon nodded slowly. Twilight turned to Pinkie Pie. The pink pony just stood there with a freaky smile on her face.

"Ok Pinkie! You are to say nothing to the Princess about this!" Pinkie Pie's face went down a little once she heard this. "Got it!" The pony nodded slowly.

"Cross my heart, hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye." She spoke softly. Twilight's expression apparently frightened her.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment