• Published 9th Dec 2013
  • 281 Views, 3 Comments

The MisAdventures of Beat Rider - Beat Rider



this is the story of beat rider a Pegasus who does not know who he is.

  • ...
 3
 281

THE WORST AND BEST DAY

"WAKE THE FuCK UP BEAT" yelled rust as i lied on the fresh dewed morning grounded.

"WHAT the fuck are u doing" i replied as i was jolted awake,

"rarity sent u something else is all don't get your Bennie in a twist." rust said in a now very hurt tone

"realy your kidding me. where?'" i eagerly asked

"over there mate in the corner" rust answered while pointing over to a huge box with a letter taped to it.

"FUCK YES" I yelled as i rushed to the box. when I finally reached the corner i jumped at the box making quick work of the wrapping paper. Inside the box held two new speakers and dual mics. I could tell that they must have bin very expencive. All of it was made on a cart that i could pull behind me. I then turned my attention to the card. It read " i know you really needed help darling. So I thought this would help and you don't have to worry about the cops any more this will help." wondering what she was talking about i looked back I the envelope. Inside i found a street performers permit. That means I could do my shows without hassle. I couldn't believe this had happen this must be the luckiest day of my life. As I was jumping up and down like a little fily I failed to notice rust coming up behind me.

"What she get you kid?" rust asked while eyeing my new cache of items.

"Just the best thing ever. Look." i siad while pointing at the pile and envelope.

"Well arnt you happy?" Rust asked

"You bet i am! Do you know what this is rust?" i asked

"I have no idea. What is it? rust responeded.

" The best thing rarity could have got me. whit this i can make my own bits!" i said while jumping around like a little filly. whitch was a very weird thing to witness considering my body size.

"Oh i got u something too. Give me a sec to get it." Rust said while going back to his make shift shack in the corner of the lot.

"OK rust." i replied. "oh my god i might fall in love with rarity at this rate he he." i joked to my self

"Here you go kid take care of all this it used to be mine " rust said while handing a me a long trench coat made from a very strong materiel and a wide brimmed fedora. sitting nest to it where two wicked looking Bowie knives whit a holster for them so they would sit under your arms.

"I couldn't posable take this rust....."

"SHUT UP BEAT I insist man. just take realy good care of them. And a word about the knifes they are soposed to react to there masters magic he he." rust said

" thanks rust this means alot man" i said

" now go make me some money kid. and i might have a another present for you when u get back." rust said

"No problem man i come back with so much money that we will dine like kings to night he he he." i said.

"Well you better get then kid. and ill see u latter kid" rust said

I noticed there was a hint of sadness at the end of his sentence. "Oh ok man peace rust. And if it means any thing you are like a father to me man, and there is no way in the world i can ever make that up to you." i said to him. If there is one thing i can say for certain in this life i was thrown in to is that the man known as rust has never cried or will, but at the words i just said i saw a glimpse of a tear in his good eye. witch was quickly batted away with the words.

" thanks kid I consider you as much of a son as my plants over there he he he." he said

"Holy shit dude you love me that much man. thats the nicest thing any one has ever said to me." I responded with a laugh as I proceeded to exit our lot. As i exited on to the street I happily drug my brand new cart to my desired performance spot. Falling to notice the felling in the air, and the van with all blacked out window with five stallions staking the alley out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours latter

I had bin out here for about two hours so far and had racked in fifteen bits. At this point I had a decent crowed around me and i was totally wore out. stepping back up to the mic i announced to the crowed i was going to take a short break and be right back. While resting on my new speakers and sipping a carrot fruit soda. I see a beautiful marshmallow approach me. at this time since i was not racked with pain and had time to look i noticed how hot rarity was. her long white legs in fashopnable purple skin tight jeans, and a white fake leather jacket. well at least i hoped it was fake.

"Hello darling how are u enjoying your presents deary, and where did you get that fashionable coat and hat? she asked

" I love them rarity and there from rust." i replied as i pointed towards the jacket. "So how are things going rarity?

"Well where do you want me to start darling?" she asked. as she rambled about her helping one of her frinds overcoming her fears, and i think one thinks she is a princess or something like that he he I will never know. As she was talking she mentcioned the pony tones a group witch i heard of. not realizing she was one of the founding members i asked.

"Would you like to do a song with me rarity we could do the one from the ponytones?" I asked

"Why darling i would love to." she replied

I then grabbed the other mic tossing the one i had in my hand. then proceeded to push her up on my makeshift stage.For some reason i thought i smelled the plant that rust grew when it was burned. I just pushed that thought in to the back of my head. We then sang remix of the ponytones hit with a beatbox twist. The crowd whent wild for it i doubled the money i mad right there. After our big performance both me and rarity sat down to have a another chat as the crowd dispersed.As dusk fell on to the streets and my conversation with rarity when on the smell grew thicker and so did a feeling in my gut that something was wrong.

"Is that the same smell that that tea you gave me had, and by the way i loved it I would love some more darling?" rarity asked suddenly.

My suspicions where right i wasnt imagining it. " I thought so too rarity, and the thing is the only person around here who grows that kind is rust," i replied. As i now started to look around i noticed that every one in the area was laughing and had a dazed look on there face. I also notice my worst nightmare approaching. It was the same pair of officers that attacked me, slowly hobbling over to me and rarity.

"Well if it isnt the rat of the street back again to disturb the peace. I think we might have to READ HIM HIS RIGHTS right roger?" asked the first cop

"looks like we might ha ha ha. You might want to move along pretty lady this boy right here is just gutter trash." replied his partner. At this point rarity was pissed to the point i was scared.

" YOU will do no such thing this gentlecolt right here has all of the paper work needed to preform so u better back off."

"Listen lady dont get all prissy I......." the cop started to say before his radio went off

"zzzzz attention all officers a smoke resonating from gaps in between buildings near alley way twenty three off of golden mare street keep on the any officer in the area willing to check it out please do over zzzz....."

A look of total dread filled my face as i bolted to the lot as i tossing 40 bits to the officers. As rarity chased after me the cops shrugged it off as there lunch for the day had bin payed off. "Darling where are you going?" rarity called after me

" To make sure rust is ok." i yelled back. as i rounded to corner to our alley way i say the same van leaving as before as the last stallion got in. As I winded my way thru the maze like alley ways to our lot the smell of hatred and pain filled the air. Rounding the very last corner i was met with the image of destruction. our once peaceful quaint little nook was now in cinders and ashes. I turned my head to the sound of a low grown. Turning my head rust limp body comes in to view. I Imidenbtly ran to his side.

"OH MY CELESTIA what ever happed here beat is rust ok?" rarity said as she rounded the corner see rust in my arms

"listen.... i don't have....much longer..... rust listen there is a book on my table....... take it when the time come it ....... will reveal the truth....... go to ponyville live a good life love and protect .................."rust stressed to get out.

" dont worry man we can get you all fixed up just hang in there." i cried to him as he slowly let go.

"Beat thru my hole life i have..... had regret.... this last year with you...... has made me love my self agian and others............................I....l.o..v.....e............u....son" he said as his last breath left him. the look on rust face was one of peace.At that point i couldn't hold it in any longer i jsut gave in to the dark again and let louse.I cried so hard as rarity slowly came behind me to give me comfort.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment