• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 1,174 Views, 4 Comments

Accidentally - Sparkle Dust



Secrets hurt. Nobody knows what will happen after.

  • ...
0
 4
 1,174

Fluttershy

11/12/13



I have a great life.

I like that.

I love my animals.

I love my family.

I love my friends.

I love it all.

Life is perfect.

Fluttershy! Wake up! There is a surprise downstairs! it was only Twilight Sparkle.

Okay! I'm coming! I flew down the stairs, not literally.

Guess what? it was my father and mother downstairs.

We are having another baby! all my friends and my parents were so excited.

Now we both can have a little brother or sister to take care of! Applejack patted my back.

Congrats, Mister and Missus Shy! You may end up with a speedster like me! Rainbow Dash flew around for emphasis.

I-I don't know. Are we ready f-for this?

Actually, we...need a place to stay. Our home is being remodeled. I reluctantly agreed to let my parents stay. As of right now, they are sleeping in the guest room, I think. I hear grunting...


11/13/13



I now have a major problem.

Everyone wants to throw me a party, to congratulate me for the new sibling.

I don't want it.

No lie. I. Don't. Want. A. Stupid. PARTY!

I am writing this on a train to Canterlot.

Angel bunny is in my bag.

I am desperately lonely, and I have to pee use the bathroom use the restroom.

I want to vomit and die in a hole right now.

I heard my parents last night, after I put this diary down.

Well, when should we tell her? I heard my father say.

...I don't know...not yet because.... my mother's voice was hushed.

I carefully tiptoed out of my room and slowly put my ear on the door...

...but what if she finds out sooner? my father said.

She will never find out that she was adopted. I passed out.

I think I may have been crying so hard that my tears blocked my vision. I cry silently, so I don't know if I passed out. I woke up to Angel bunny waking me up, annoyed.

I put him and other things in my saddlebag, and left a note saying that I was going to Canterlot. For some berries, which was part of the reason.

I was going to the record room.


11/14/13


Last night was my first night in Canterlot. I was tired after the long train ride, and Princess Celestia saw me. She decided to take me into one of her guest rooms. The palace is nice.

I took the room with the garden theme.

I saw a pink party theme, a Wonderbolts theme, an apple tree theme, a fashionista theme, and a magic theme.

I miss my friends.

Fluttershy, what is the matter? Celestia asked me.

Nothing! I am tired, that's all. I replied.

What is that white thing poking out of your bag? she pointed to Angel bunny, who was asleep.

Oh! It's just Angel. Well, I'll be going off to bed now. G'night. I rushed into the guest room reserved for me.

Now I am in the record room trying to find my name. A guard named Flash Sentry is helping Celestia and me to find F for Fluttershy.

They left to eat lunch, but I was not that hungry. Breakfast was big.

Or I am just scared.

Those sandwiches were good! Flash just said.

So, Fluttershy, why do you want your record? Celestia's question got me.

I began to cry, and explained what happened.

So, let me get this straight: You are adopted. Flash asked.

Y-y-yes, I sniffled.

You may not be. You know- Celestia was interrupted.

Found it! Flash exclaimed, holding my folder.

I looked in it, but then everything went black. I heard the voices, though:


What happened to her?


I don't know-oh, hmm...


What is it, Princess?


It's...blank.


What?! Let me see. It is.

That's the last thing I remember.


11/15/13

I hate my life.

None of my friends have wrote me back, and Celestia wrote a letter asking where I was at.

Twilight Sparkle said she didn't know, but she knew I would come back.

Then I got a letter from Spike.

Here is what he wrote:

Dear Princess Celestia,

I reluctantly sent Twilight's letter even though we got into a pretty bad argument. I am very worried about Fluttershy,and I really want to know if you know where she is at. I give you great thanks.

Spike.

I wondered what Celestia wrote, then she showed me the letter. I'm not going to exactly write exactly what she wrote, but I will detail. She put how I was with her, and she put one train ticket to Canterlot in the letter and sent it off. Spike wrote a few minutes later with an "On my way!" message.

I love Spike, and he is sooo ADORABLE!

But right now, all I am worried about is what my parents said.

Am I really adopted?

And why is my file empty?

I mean, who are my real parents, lif the strangers staying at my house weren't my real parents?

Celestia, do you know everything?

No, but I know that somebody robbed us because I check each file and update them almost every day. Why?

I...want to know who my birth parents are. I told her.

Well, I am going to put Canterlot in a barrier until I find the culprit. Celestia called for the Captain of the Royal Guard, and Twilight Sparkle's older brother, Shining Armor.

Put a Barrier around the city. The open record room has been robbed, and we need a file. It's...none of your buisness, but it involves your sister, who's being selfish, unusually. Now begin barrier duties!

Shining ran off, and I am still writing in the record room. I just hope we find my file's contents.


11/18/13

I can't believe what is happening here.

What happened today was just... rediculous!

Spike came, and Celestia and I met him at the train station.

Fluttershy! Why'd you run away like that?! Your parents are worried to death! Spike gave me a hug.

Angel bunny looked up at me.

Still, nobody has found my file, and I hate it. I just want a way to get home, after I find out my family secrets.


11/20/13

Sorry I haven't wrote in a while. It's been busy.

Celestia found my file, and the thief.

Princess! I have found the file you were looking for! Shining Armor ran in the room.

Where did you find it? Celestia asked. Her face was red.

In your room, strangely. I was looking for my spell book. He explained.

I looked at the file, but Celestia wouldn't let me see it.

I finally used my wings, as I had been sulking in my bed for the past few days.

I got in a filly-like fight with the Princess over a dumb file, but who cares?! I wanted to know who my real parents are!

I gave up, and ran off to my room, crying.

I guess I fell asleep, because I woke up to Shining Armor gently shaking me.

Hey, he looked around nervously, I have the file.Read it real quick, and hurry! Celestia will execute me if she finds out I gave it to you! I-I haven't read it yet myself, so I want to see it for myself. he handed me the file, and hopped on the bed.

I was Celestia's child.

Your-parents stole the file. he explained.

I gave him the file, and cried on my bed.

11/25/13

I came back home, and realized my life sucked.

I became Cruel Fluttershy, and made my friends cry.

Why don't you go and realize you were adopted?! How about fighting the princess to see your file in the Records Hall?! I would scream.


12/2/13

I haven't been writing in a while.

I want to curl into a ball, and die.

Also, Twilight read my diary.

I went out of my house finally, to see Colgate.

Twilight went to look for me, and saw my diary laying around.

When I got home, I was greeted to five furious friends- make that four. Pinkie Pie was in Canterlot, and only Celestia knows why.

What the buck is this?! Rainbow Dash screamed, and tackled me. The others gathered around.

Rainbow, let me handle this. WHAT IN CELESTIA'S NAME WERE YOU THINKING?! Rarity screamed.

Fluttershy, what is this diary about? Here's a quote: I. Don't. Want. A. Stupid. PARTY! Why didn't you tell us?! Oh, and ..."your sister's being selfish, unusually..." That is just BUCKING REDICULOUS! Twilight was furious.

Now, calm down, Twi. Lookit here, she didn't need ya' snoopin' around in her diary.....lemme see it....WHAT!! Fluttershy...you're..ah...oh... Applejack fainted, and when Rarity saw it, so did she.

Let me explain it to you. I said.

No. We got an explanation. Rainbow, get Applejack. I'll get Rarity. We're leaving. Twilight got Rarity.

Rainbow Dash got up, and then I noticed that she had a distant look in her eyes.

Uh, ok. She got Applejack, and they went out.

Twilight poked her head in the door. Oh, and by the way, your mom just had the baby. Spike just got the letter.

I don't care because I'm not their kid. And either way, I'm not a SNOOP LIKE YOU! I tackled Twilight.

Let..GO...of me! she struggled.

Not until you apologize for snooping in my diary! I screamed in her face.

Twilight winked away from my grip. Then I noticed something.

Her eyes were green.

And the aura carrying Rarity, and the one on her horn was green.

Twilight was taken over by a changeling, and Rainbow Dash was hypnotized.

I ran inside, and blocked the doors.

I'm writing this in a tree.



12/3/13

Twilight is a changeling.

I tried to tell Rarity.

Don't want to hear it. No offense, Your Majesty. How could you not know you were royalty? So just leave! Rarity shooed me off.

Applejack was a bit different.

I'm sorry, Fluttershy, but we're harvestin' all the apples. Sorry. More distant eyes, as were Big Mac's. I wondered where Apple Bloom was.

I decided to just tell Angel Bunny.

But I was so mad, I was cursing.

....bucking CHANGELINGS!.....ARRG! I threw a salad bowl on a wall, and it broke. Then I got my sanity back, and I began to cry.

Angel rubbed my back, and I realized something.

Pinkie Pie.

I decided to fly to Canterlot.

Oh no you won't I heard Twilight's voice.

She morphed instantly into Queen Chrysalis.

Ha ha. I got you, your majesty. She said.

Suddenly I blacked out.

I woke up with wings and a unicorn horn.

I am in a dark, dripping cave, but how do I have this diary?

I want Twilight Sparkle back.



12/4/13

Um, I am writing this with a horn.

My aura is blue.

I also found Twilight Sparkle.

Um, h-how do I get out? Anybody here? Hello? I began to cry.

Then some rocks were smashed with a pinkish aura.

Twilight Sparkle broke the rocks, looking worried.

Oh my god, Fluttershy! I missed you sooo much!

What's going on? I asked.

Apparently, you are actually Celestia's kid, and she knew your parents, so she removed your horn so you wouldn't know. Last time I saw her, she said she was going to show you, but the file went missing. Twilight walked over to my diary.

I wouldn't read that- I said it too late. Twilight read my diary.

But she didn't get mad. She said, Fluttershy, why didn't you just tell me that you didn't want a party. Well, either way, Pinkie Pie-

I'm in here! We heard pinkie Pie's voice.

Pinkie! We're on our way! Twilight called, then flew off, and I followed.

Twilight fell asleep trying to look for Pinkie Pie...

Got to go. I am almost there. I hear her crying now.


12/5/13

I found Pinkie Pie, and she went crazy when she saw my horn.

We also defeated Queen Chrysalis.

Good to be home, with the animals-

I guess you want me to tell you how I defeated her, huh.

It took a party cannon, five unicorn horns, and intensive battling.

I just ducked and cried to myself in fear.

But Chrysalis screamed one more thing while she was shot away:

I will get you, FLUTTERSHY!

I wanted to know who I really was, so I asked Celestia.

You were accidental.... I realized that... you wouldn't...live well in they royal ways,...I wanted you to be happy, but now that you know, you should have to live the life. I took your horn off with a spell. I am your mother from an accidental spell.

Well, I really am Celestisa's child, and I guess I will have to live with it.

All the best,

Fluttershy

Comments ( 4 )

This... Needs a lot of work.

However. At the same time? It has a LOT of potential.

3515771 Please, leave some advice, and thanks!:pinkiehappy:

This story was thrilling and nice. The twists and mystery made it be that way, so I want to thank you for taking the time to type out all your wonderful ideas. If you hadn't I wouldn't be thanking you....so

Thank you :yay:

Login or register to comment