• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 2,304 Views, 27 Comments

A Fiery Stallion - rainbowblitz88



Ponyta ends up in Equestria and must find a way to evolve. He gets help from the ponies.

  • ...
15
 27
 2,304

Extra Chapter

Articuno knocked on his boss's door. "Come in," the boss said. Articuno opened the door and went in the room. Inside was a dark room with a shadowy figure looking at three big computers.



"What is this?" Articuno asked. On the three screens was three angles of Rapidash.


"Do you remember the three Zoroark we sent to Equestria, a few days ago?" the boss said.


"Yeah," Articuno said.


"Well, they are disguised as ponies," the boss said, "Applejack, Rarity,Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy."



"Why those ponies?" Articuno asked.


"Applejack gave Rapidash dangerous apple seeds," the boss said, "Rarity gave Rapidash a house for the plan to work. She also gave him saddlebags with a tracking device in it."


"What about Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie?" Articuno said.


"She gave Rapidash a robot hawk and Pinkie Pie was impersonated to make sure no pony else showed up to the party," the boss said.


"Anyway, I have a plan," Articuno said, "We could get Ho-Oh to invade Equestria."


"Alright, go tell him your plan," the boss said. Articuno left the room and went to Mt. Silver.

Author's Note:

An extra chapter to explain why Rapidash has a house in Ponyville. Also to tell you why Pinkie Pie didn't invite very many to Ponyta's party.

Comments ( 1 )

OH dang! Cool, but who is this mysterious boss and isn't Ho-oh kind enough to not invade?! Lol, can't wait for the sequel! But shouldn't Sweetie belle be a zorora? And were the other ponies impersonated kidnapped, just like the changelings do?

Login or register to comment