• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 2,304 Views, 27 Comments

A Fiery Stallion - rainbowblitz88



Ponyta ends up in Equestria and must find a way to evolve. He gets help from the ponies.

  • ...
15
 27
 2,304

Chapter 3-New Friends






Ponyta walked through the town square and noticed a pink pony talking to other ponies. The pink mare saw Ponyta and gasped before running off. "I wonder why she ran off," Ponyta said to himself.



"Lookout," Ponyta heard some pony say.



"Huh?" Ponyta wondered. A blue pegasus had crashed into Ponyta. Ponyta got up to see the blue pegasus was on fire. "You're on fire!" Ponyta yelled.



"Put it out," the blue pegasus said. Ponyta went over to the well and got a bucket full of water. He poured the water on the blue pegasus' wing.



"Thank you, I'm Rainbow Dash," the pegasus said.



"Nice to meet you, I'm Ponyta," Ponyta said, "You really need to be more careful or you would've been burnt to a crisp."


"Yeah, well see you around," Rainbow Dash said flying off. Ponyta walked around until he found a boutique.



He walked in and said, "Hello, is any pony here?" A white unicorn walked over and said, "Yes, what can I do for you?" "Do you know Fluttershy?" Ponyta asked.



"You must be Ponyta, I'm Rarity," the white unicorn said, "Sweetie Belle has told me a lot about you."



"Is she your sister?" Ponyta asked.



"Yes," Rarity said, "you should meet Applejack and Twilight."


Ponyta and Rarity walked through town until they found a food cart with a orange earth pony with a hat. "Hey Rarity," the cow pony said.



"Hey Applebloom," Ponyta said.



"Hey Ponyta," Applebloom said.



"I'm Applejack," the cow pony said, "So what do you two want?" At that moment, Ponyta felt hungry.



"Oh, right I didn't have breakfast," said Ponyta.



"Here have some apples," Applejack said, "Rarity, you want anything?"



"No thanks, I already ate," Rarity said.


On the way to the library, Ponyta had a few apples. "Why hadn't you eaten breakfast?" Rarity asked.



"Well I was drowned by my friends," Ponyta said.



"Why would your friends do that?" Rarity asked.



"They said that I was useless," Ponyta said.


They finally got to the library and Rarity said to Ponyta, "I'm going back to the boutique, here's the address for your house," Rarity said giving Ponyta a piece of paper. He knocked on the door and the door was opened by Spike.



"Hey Spike, is Twilight here?" Ponyta asked.



"Yes she's here," Spike said.


Ponyta walked inside the tree and Spike said, "Twilight, some pony is here to see you."



Twilight walked over to Ponyta and asked, "Who are you?"



"I'm Ponyta, Twilight," Ponyta said.



"Nice to meet you, Ponyta," Twilight said. Ponyta looked behind Twilight and saw a calendar.



"Hey Twilight, can I have a look at that calendar?" Ponyta asked.



"Sure, Ponyta," Twilight said. She moved it with her magic to Ponyta. It was June 20 and Ponyta remember something.



"Hey Twilight, it's my birthday tomorrow," Ponyta said.



"Oh, how old will you be?" Twilight said.



Ponyta said to Twilight, "I'll be 17, Twilight."



"Ok, then I'll tell Pinkie Pie at the party," said Twilight.



"I'd better go check out my new house," Ponyta said.


Ponyta left the library and walked to his new house. Ponyta got to his house after a while. He opened the door to find that the lights were off.

Author's Note:

That was Chapter 3 of this fanfic. Tell me how I did on this chapter.