• Published 10th Oct 2013
  • 967 Views, 20 Comments

The Apocalypse Ponies: Origins - PlagenShiki



The Apocalypse Ponies: War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death. How did they become the mystical beings of the Apocalypse? This is a collection of their tales, the Origins of the Apocalypse Ponies.

  • ...
1
 20
 967

Character Discriptions

Author's Note:

This isn't so much a chapter, as it is summing up details about them. I wanted to have one place that lists all their appearances. I also know that for a few of them, I left some stuff out or forgot to mention them, like Famine's cutie mark, for instance.

Anyhow, this is the last thing I have to post regarding this story. So this fanfic is now 100% complete! :D

Death:

Death is an Alicorn that wears a black cloak and carries a scythe. His legs and part of his muzzle are skeletal, the rest of his body is normal. His cutie mark is a skull atop a staff with two serpents slithering up it. His coat is black and his mane is white. Occasionally, his eyes glow a dark red when using magic or enraged.

War:

War is an Earth Pony that wears a red cloak and wields a halberd, like the ones that killed him. His coat is crimson and he has a black mane. His cutie mark is a silver gear with two swords crossed in front of it. He body is also covered with scars and wounds from various battles he has fought, including a missing eye..

Famine:

Famine is a Pegasus that wears a pale yellow cloak and uses a dagger. Her coat is a faded yellow and her mane is a dull green. Her cutie mark is a rib cage with a loaf of bread inside it. Her body shows signs of starvation, and she is extremely skinny. Many of her bones can be seen through her skin.

Pestilence:

Pestilence is a Unicorn that wears a dark green cloak and uses a syringe. His coat is a pale green and he has a slightly darker shade of green mane. His cutie mark is a red biohazard symbol behind a syringe with a black drop of liquid falling from it. His body is a patchwork of various diseases. His mane, coat, and tail have patches of hair missing. Where flesh is exposed, raw, irritated looking skin can be seen. Tumors are also evident in some places of his body.

Comments ( 2 )

This story is f*****g amazing, a great idea of the four before becoming the horsemen.
I do hope that one day this might get a sequel or a story set in this universe (cause the universe itself is cool) but if not, this an amazing story anyway. Good job:pinkiehappy:

Don't interpret this as me hating on a good story (even though I haven't read it yet but I'll take everyone's word for it) but there's just one question rattling around in my mind:

Were you inspired by a Robot Chicken sketch? :

Login or register to comment