• Published 28th Sep 2013
  • 5,415 Views, 201 Comments

I just wanted to go to Equestria! - Ditz



I've always wanted to go to Equestria, so I'm instead send to the world of Equestria Girls. Go figure.

  • ...
30
 201
 5,415

Part 1 Epilogue - Just What I Wanted?


“Come on Pat! Where are we going?”

“For the 10th time, I told you I don’t rightly know! You told me you could take me there!”

“Oh yeah… Whoopsie~” right.

It’s been a couple of days since I was practically used by Sunset Shimmer, and while I’m no longer regretful, I’m still wanna rip her apart both metaphorically, and literally. Experts would say that isn’t healthy, but those experts can suck it.

“I spy with my little eye, something beginning with grey!” Pinkie says, looking out the window and pointing, but I quickly lose sight of it as the train speeds off… Like the couple of times before that.

“Pinkie, I told you we can’t play that on a train, ugh,” I groan, but I chuckle as well, it’s amusing watching her try so hard to entertain me… Ironic how her failing is doing it instead.

After a few minutes, we get out at Pinkie’s instructions, we leave the subway and go up into the city. The pollution, the constant chatter, the occasional ‘they stole my purse’.

Ah… Reminds me of home.

“Okey dokey! Now… We go south!” she marches onward for three seconds before turning. “The other south!” she marches once more without much a complaint. I suppose I shouldn’t kill her mood by telling her that there is no such thing as ‘other south’.

We turn multiple times, in fact, our walk taking us roughly thirty minutes, I tire fast, but it’s the sun’s fault rather than me not being in shape… That is my story, and I’m sticking to it.

“Ooh! We made it!” we stop, and I audibly gasp; a huge building, extending from side to side, looking much like Canterlot High itself, but about twice as bigger, the huge walls separating Pinkie and I from it being obvious barriers for us commoners.

“So… What is this place?” I look at the plaque at the front door and it all makes sense… It just makes me wonder how Sunset Shimmer knew of this place.

“Ooh! A plaque!” I allow her to read it aloud for herself. “’Equus Private School‘… Wait… Isn’t this that all girls school I’ve seen on TV before?” she is indeed correct, as I remember seeing the commercials occasionally myself. “So… We meeting someone?”

“Come on, Pinkie, I think you already figured out who we are here for…” she puts a hand in her chin and looks thoughtful, it doesn’t take her more than seven point thirty-three seconds for her to figure it out. “That Twibright girl! But, how?”

“Very carefully, now come on, let’s sit down,” we find a nearby bench to sit and wait, after a quick internet search on the web, I find out that they are still taking finals, unlike the rest of us, they go through a more rigorous assortment of courses… Which means this is the perfect place for Twilight to be in. And while I don’t feel like taking Shimmer’s help with this, I certainly can’t miss this chance.

DING, DONG!
DING, DONG!
DING, DONG!

Welp, guess it’s time…

“Oh! The bell rang!” thanks for the update, Captain Pinkie Obvious.

We see a good number of girls come out.. In uniform, oh myy- Er, I mean, they are not Twilight, I shouldn’t be looking at them.

“Yaaaaaaaaawn! Is that her?”

“No! Ugh, I know you are bored, but can we please wait another ten minutes? Please?” I plead Pinkie, she sighs and slurs back into the seat, while I can’t blame her after waiting for over an hour, I can’t go home empty handed.

“Well, that can’t be her,” Pinkie says quickly lowering her finger, I look towards the direction she is pointing out and my jaw falls.

“No waaaay…” I look upon the girl coming out on her own, but I still can’t believe it. She is wearing the grey uniform with a nice, short skir- FOCUS. She is wearing these huge glasses that practically cover her eyes, her hair is tied into twin tails that stick to the side of her head, and she is carrying a book as she walks. I would have probably thought it was someone else, but those colored lines upon her hair instantly tell me otherwise.

“Twi…Light…” she may not look the way I thought she would, but there is no mistake… That’s Twilight Sparkle in front of me.

“Wait, really? That’s Twilight? What are you waiting for! Come on, Romeo!” Pinkie pushes me ahead, nearly making me trip, I look back at her and she only urges me forward with her hand… Deep breaths, Patrick…

It’s showtime.

~~~~~

I looked at her with the most determined look ever, and with a formidable step, I approached her, cutting her path off in the most delicate way possible.

“Hello, my lady,” I said to her.

“O-oh… W-who are you?” she asked me, a noticeable blush in her face.

“I am Lemon Lime, and you are the most beautiful thing I’ve come across,” the blush intensified as she tried to find what to do with herself to respond.

“O-oh my… I don’t know how to, um…” she closed the book and quickly tried to fix herself, not that she really needed fixing.

“It’s okay,” I opened her book again, and placed it oh her delicate hands, I placed a comforting hand on her face and without another word, walked away, leaving her a blushing mess.

“Pat? But… Why did you just leave her…?” Pinkie asked me confused, I walked past her and looked back with a smile.

“I got to see her, that’s all that matters to me.”

And just like that, we left back to our homes.

The End

.



Hmm… Hmmm… HMMMM…

Pat! You are such a big liar, liar, pants on fire! You can’t ignore what really happened! That’s not healthy!

Okay, I know that I probably read this, but you left it on the table and I’m reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally sorry, but it caught my attention, and… I just couldn’t let it gooo!

Anyway! That’s not what happened!

First you went to her, and you were like “Oh, um, hi?”

And then she was like “Can I help you?” and you began blushing like a lot! You looked like a tomato! And then, she moved her glasses!

“Um, can I please go through? I’m trying to go home, I suppose that’s something you don’t seem to get…” then she looked at your clothes and went all “Do I… Know you?”

And then you went “Um I ur aggh, geez aah ariah”

And then her face scrunched and went all “That’s nice… But I’m not interested in some person who can’t even from a comprehensible sentence. Out of my way” and then she left, leaving you on your own and then you began whimpering and then went home! Yay!

I mean… Aww…

But don’t worry Pat! You still got me, right?

xoxoxo
Pinkie Pie
PS: Sorry
PSS: REALLY, REALLY SORRY!

Author's Note:

And with this, the first arc is finished!

That's right, I said 'arc' This isn't the last you'll read from Pat, and I'll gladly bring more when I can.

I hope you enjoyed this, guys!