• Published 26th Sep 2013
  • 363 Views, 18 Comments

Short and Sweet - Lestee



Celeste is a small pony with big dreams, coming to Maretropolis for the first time. But will the perfect dream turn into the perfect nightmare?

  • ...
 18
 363

Re-assembled Heart

It had already been two months since I'd arrived at the Maretropolis Boarding school, and I was already in touch with my classes, had messed up my side of the room, and developed a major crush on Michael. He'd shown no interest in being my colt friend, but I still liked him.

And it wasn't just because he was good looking! He was also smart, funny, crazy in the best of ways, and charming. He always poked my cheeks and sing-songed, "Freckles!" It was cute. It was a cloudy February morning that I woke up to a knock on our door. I heard Gillian moan in her bed, and I got up and trudged over to the door. I realized I looked horrible so I quickly brushed my hair and teeth, then leaped for the door.

I opened the door, and some pony tumbled in, pressed their mouth against mine, then ran away giggling. I lay on our carpet floor on my back, flabbergasted. I looked up at Gillian and said,
"Whaaaaat?"
"Ooo, girrrrrl," She grinned.
"What?" I asked.
"That was Michael, you silly filly!"
"WHAT, IT WAS?!" I screamed.
All these years I'd felt like my heart was in puzzle pieces, and now it felt like he just re-assembled my heart. I felt my face go crimson and my hooves sweaty.


My first class was Equestrian History. I walked in and saw Michael sitting at his desk, smiling at me. I smiled back and hurried to my desk. After that he started walking towards me in the hallway. I started flying away, but a teacher yelled,
"No flying in the hallways!"
So I stopped. Michael ran up to me and lifted my muzzle so I was facing him. I realized tears were rushing down my cheeks.
"Hey, hey," He said, brushing tears out of my face. "What's wrong?"
"W- Why do you like me? I'm a mess!" I asked in between sobs.
"I- I guess- I guess because your almost as messed up as I am." He told me.
I looked around to see a crowd had gathered around us. Among them were our friends. I could tell what they were all thinking: kiss.
Michael nudged his muzzle with mine. Then he walked away. I sat there, tears drying on my face, while the crowd went to their following classes.
I felt so confused.
I sighed and trudged to my next class.


"We're Equestria Girls, standin' side-by-side, with the magic of friendship-"
"Stop singing!" I screamed to Gillian.
She stared at me.
"Sorry," I sighed. "I'm just stressed out."

Now you might be thinking, oh, she's still confused about her sudden colt-friend. Well no, that is not the case. I was so sick and tired of being locked up inside, I just wanted fresh air.
"Tomorrow's the weekend!" She squealed. "See? On weekends or we go home, or we stay here and hang! Let's stay here with all of our friends and chill!" She giggled and pointed at the snowy weather outside. "So to speak,"
"Gill, that's actually kinda brilliant!"
"Thanks! It's an original idea, by me."
Over the last two months I'd gotten to become great friends with my roommate. I already felt like we were sisters. We were in our room already in our beds, Me drawing, and Gillian reading while listening to music. The Curfew Knock (as we called it) sounded, and we turned out the lights. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I would have free time with my friends.

***

Comments ( 5 )

Pwease write more. I like it. PWEASE! I SAID A FREAKING PWEASE! AND IF YOU DON'T... I WILL CHUCK A MUFFIN AT YOUR FACE!!:pinkiehappy:

3353564
IDK, the second chapter isn't even done.:twilightsheepish:

3520823
That's fine. I love muffins!:derpytongue2:

MOOOORRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOORE!!!!:pinkiehappy:

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!

LETEE!!!!! WRITE MORE OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!:pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment