• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 1,861 Views, 6 Comments

Altered Reality - K Prime



Worlds Collide and make chaos. Will Equestrian and the Other Worlds come in peace and fight the true enemy?

  • ...
5
 6
 1,861

Chapter 3

Vanellope and Animus

Sonic managed to land a fist against Vanellope's jaw which made her scream and fall onto the floor. She didn't react fast enough to teleport, Luna was mostly in shock due to the fact Sonic was able to escape that made one thought go through her head, " So fast." Sonic scoffed and was about to make a grab for the little girl until suddenly Applejack rushed at him and struck him with a lariat out of now where causing to body to crash hard on the floor.

" GAH!" Sonic yelped as he suddenly felt Applejack's hand around his throat. She began to choke the hedgehog to death for a moment until suddenly he vanished as a blue blur again to her annoyance. Everyone looked around for him and suddenly noticed that he was standing right in front of the throne, catching his breath and took another glimpse at Vanellope with a cold glare as she was standing up with Animus behind her. " Your a cold murderer. You should of killed me while you had the chance, but no you hide yourself inside a kid's body with your little robot. I may not know where your from, but I can tell your bad news from the very beginning." Vanellope finally had enough of this talk that she knew nothing about. She lost her memory and ends up here so how could she know about what happened? He could be lying for all she cared and it was already proved that she isn't the bad guy since she never attacked Equestria from as long as she got here.

" You know what. Just shut up!" Vanellope snapped which made Sonic flinch. " I just appeared out of nowhere and I only remember my name and Animus. I don't know about your world...I don't know about what I did to you...and I don't remember the destruction I caused in the past! You may have the wrong person since I don't match the description your talking about! Also I just met with a masked man who just happened to attack me and he didn't look friendly, do I also need to mention he has a puppet as well? So if your saying this person had a puppet try finding him instead!" There was silence at her outburst that even shocked Luna and Sonic's eyes widened that a little girl that he believed needed to be stopped just yelled at him. His fury was down a bit, but he was still upset on the outside and furious inside.

" The being that attacked was female so it couldn't be who your talking about. As for why it was you is because she looks exactly like you. Your hair, same look in your eyes, pretty much everything you have, but she looks more like a human teen-" Vanellope cut him off there as she assumed it was a contradiction, she may have lost her memory but it was worth a try.

" She could be my older sister?"

" No. She's a cyborg." Sonic replied quickly. " Of course you look fully human. But I don't trust your robot." Animus suddenly rushed towards Sonic again which was a command given by Vanellope and Sonic was ready as they both attacked each other. Sonic went for a jab as Animus when for an uppercut and their fist collided stopping both of their attack. They pulled back and this time one of Animus' hands turned to claws and swiped at the hedgehog only for him to dash behind her and landed a punch on her back, but the puppet only turned around with a backhand that Sonic easily grabbed. However this only ended with Animus throwing Sonic in the air and her claws now back out and Sonic was helpless as all Animus needed to do was time her swing and Sonic will be in halves or maybe even fours. The hedgehog fell and was now looking as Animus was about to end him and closed his eyes.

Instead Sonic felt something grab his leg and opened his eyes to reveal that Animus caught him inches before he broke his neck. Vanellope grinned and walked beside her allowing her to drop Sonic. She held her hand out for him which shocked him. After everything he tried to do to her as well as kill her and here she was trying to help him up.

" I'll let you off the hook. You're confused I bet don't worry. But I'll make something clear to you, try and attack me again and little Animus here will make sure you lose all your limbs okay?" She said happily. Sonic got a shiver at her happy expression at the words she just said. Vanellope walked away and out of the room leaving everything quiet and Luna was first to regain herself as she glared at Sonic.

" Leave now and never come back to this land. As of today you are officially banned from Equestria." She said harshly. Sonic only shrugged and ran past her at lightspeed which nearly made her fall. He stopped at the door and grinned.

" I never wanted to be here anyway. It's too peaceful." He told her before finally leaving. Meanwhile, Vanellope was walking out of the castle with her puppet behind as always and like always since she's been in Canterlot has gotten some looks from the guards due to the fact 'puppets' weren't a common accessory any being should possess. She remembered Celestia mentioning about Discord who once made every Equestrian his slave and used them bringing in Chaos which was resolved by Celestia a long time ago. Still if it was still a big deal then of course Vanellope was number one on the list in a world she knew nothing of, or of anything Sonic claimed. She felt like a shell now which was probably how Animus must be if she was a living 'thing' forced to work under someone's command, if that was the case then she needed to make it as less as possible. While it was still nighttime Vanellope felt that she should of stayed in the castle since she was only wandering empty streets in Canterlot. Animus mysteriously hovered in front of her as if she was ready to protect her. Vanellope only thought of it was an instinct that was placed in her whenever it's dark since anything was bound to happen.


As the duo was still around being cautious after already dealing with one battle. Vanellope was ready for another and now full aware and Animus could probably sense where they could come from or whoever it may be. Vanellope was mostly relying more on Animus to draw out the enemy and if she were fight now it may cause a huge ruckus which may alarm everyone and mean big trouble. The puppet child was muttering to herself for the enemy to come out, but it was too quiet and made her drop her guard a bit. Out of nowhere she was met by a hammer from above and was almost about to meet the fury of none other than Dedede's hammer if it wasn't for Animus to catch it which shocked him. The puppet threw him away making a loud crash along with a crack on the concrete he was on. The king stood up using his hammer for support and glared at the child who was behind Animus now.

" Why don't you come on and fight me without your little contraption you little coward!" He provoke. Vanellope grinned although she was slightly nervous since her attacks were pretty much hopeless if she went against something like a giant pissed off duck that wields a hammer twice as big. She was going to need some kind of magic if she was going to beat this guy, she groaned at her memory loss, but sighed and accepted the challenge.

" Hmm?" She walked in front of Animus who had her hands together at her midsection as she stared at her defenseless master now having to fight herself. " You better be careful what you wish for since it may kill you." She threatened. Dedede ran towards her with his hammer up and went for a smash that she easily evaded. Dodging his attacks seemed to simple to her since he's so big, but the one thing that she felt she was going to have trouble with was attacking him. She tried going for a punch which did nothing as she expected. From that one hit that she gave made him laugh. It annoyed her, but unfortunately she couldn't do a thing about it since his head wasn't at her level.

" This is gonna be too easy." The large duck chuckled. He swung his hammer at her this time, but this swing was a bit faster that shocked Vanellope. Quickly she flashed blue making the hammer go right through her and also made Dedede stumble where his head was at her level. Vanellope wasted no time and gave him a hard uppercut making him lose balance on his feet.

" Animus get him!" Animus dashed towards the large king and wrapped herself around him tightly making it hard for him to move and again almost stumbled. " Pick on someone your own size! It's not fair for a child to go against a giant duck." Vanellope nodded giving her puppet a signal to finish him. A blue orb began to form on Animus's chest and instantly shot it against him sending him flying back to who knows where. She looked around the silent area she now was back in and was surprised no one heard anything yet. They must be heavy sleepers. Suddenly footsteps were heard beside her and to her dismay, it was another possible anomaly to her. It was yet again who she also least expected as well. She recognized the same purple and black colors of the monsters that she's fought twice so far. The form it stole was unfamiliar, but it looked close to the description Sonic gave of who attacked his world. It looked like a female and it seemed it was a cyborg telling by it's visible visor and it seemed to have a glowing eye in the middle. Along with this besides the noticeable armor was six swords that seemed to surround it. The monster didn't seem to attack, but instead it shifted forms and took the shape of a colorful floating being with the wings of a butterfly.

It only stared at Vanellope for a moment until it suddenly disappeared in a dark portal leaving her confused.

You must not understand nor ever will know who or should I say what you and your little robot truly are. You are a monster as the puny hedgehog explained, but he doesn't know your far beyond mortal reckoning. You can believe what you want but in due time things will go in Chaos' favor and Subspace will consume everything like it should of just like you wished.

" Subspace? What's that?" The Puppet Master asked herself. She shrugged it off and walked away towards a random direction quietly and forgetting Dedede who had dizziness in his eyes while laying against a tree in a park.

Rainbow Dash

" So how do we take this thing down exactly?" Rainbow Dash asked.

" Pretty much easier said then done, we just bring it down on it's knees." Soarin explained simply.

" Ha ha ha! How?" Leo nearly shouted at him as fear suddenly grew from the sight of the giant. He always got like this which takes time even for Rainbow Dash to get used too since he acts so much like her to the point she didn't need to worry so much about him like she used to. However remembering how his life was before he knew her was pretty much like an old habit to him maybe.

" Simple, we attack it's legs till it goes down and-"

" We get crushed like ants." Spitfire interrupted.

OVERDRIVE: Ouroboros

Suddenly to everyone's shock a large snake rammed through the giant's chest like glass causing it to roar and fall to the floor which gave everyone a shock at this. The giant began to disappear into purple particles which began to flow into the sky until the same snake rushed through the particles and towards the group with it's mouth wide open. The Pegasai got ready to run until suddenly an orange machine came in front of them and suddenly coming from it's cannon equipped on it's right arm was a surprisingly gigantic blue laser that collided with the snake making it get pushed back then shatter. As the laser began to dissipate, the machine began to smoke up and the Pegasai could hear panting coming from it which was identified to sound like a female. The machine began to crumble which began to turn out it was armor as it revealed to be a human woman with a blue jumpsuit and long blonde hair.

" That was close." She muttered. " He just doesn't give up." Her hopes were crushed when the snake was back, but formed itself into a well dressed man wearing a black fedora over his green hair. Rainbow Dash growled and stepped up in front of the human completely forgetting her and yelled out.

" HEY! What's the big idea trying to kill us? Are you freakin insane!" The female human looked at Rainbow Dash with a bit of interest seeing as she was different species, but it could wait after they finished this guy and knew what his deal was.

" Why is it whenever I try to kill someone quickly I end up with new disturbances? I mean come on!" The man growled as he glared at Rainbow Dash. " Oh well, I guess it does make things much more fun if your really going through with walking into getting ___ed up."

" You never give up. Your gonna pay Terumi." The female said sternly.

" Oh I highly doubt it Samus was it? Or is that the name of your 2 buck armor you just destroyed?" Terumi taunted. Something told Rainbow Dash to just leave while she could, but she was already noticed. Besides she could bet a million bits that if she walked away this woman named Samus would be dead meat. She could stay and fight, but for what reason exactly? Soarin, Spitfire, and Leo seemed like they were about to just leave right away since the giant was defeated, but they couldn't search. Then it came to her reason, the search. If she handled this guy then it's clear to search for the missing Wonderbolts or of any clue of where they've gone. Her mind was made and she could feel this guy could be bad news if he knew enough already.

" Friend of yours?" Rainbow Dash asked.

" More like an ex-boyfriend. Never stays dead." Samus groaned. " I suppose introductions can wait though. I hope you know your way in a battle." Rainbow Dash grinned and cracked her knuckles.

" I've been waiting to get the anger out of me since this guy caught me on a bad day, but I take him out then-,"

" HERE I COME!" Terumi announced as he rushed towards the girls with two butterfly knives in his hands and threw them at each of them.

Nightmare Friction

The knives suddenly became chains and was about to wrap itself around Rainbow Dash first, but her speed was able to allow her to merely hover quickly above the chains and flew towards Terumi and landed a haymaker across his face that rivaled Applejack's and sent him flying back until he used his hands to slide to a stop and rushed towards them again with his knives now normal and in his hands. Samus rushed at his time and suddenly a yellow plasma whip was produced from her hand and lashed at Terumi, but he evaded it and now was just mere feet from her until Rainbow Dash grabbed his suit from behind and threw him back away from her. From rainbow streaks, the cyan Pegasus appeared in front of him in a instant and gave him a hard lariat slamming him to the ground. After this attack, she backed away from him to look at his downed body.

" Honestly, I expected something more. What a weakling he was." She said aloud which Terumi obviously heard and pissed him off. He jumped back to his feet and his knives formed into a snake again and caught Rainbow Dash by surprise as it grabbed her in it's mouth making her scream in fear. Samus used her plasma whip again to wrap itself around the Pegasus' wrist and pulled as she tried to free her from the snake's maw. All of a sudden Rainbow Dash vanished from it's mouth making the whip dissipate and confused her and Terumi.

OVERDRIVE: RainbowRuinga

Suddenly from above at unimaginable speed, the rainbow haired Pegasus pressed a rainbow colored orb against the well dressed man's chest when he looked up making him crash to the ground leaving a hole in it. This action made Samus' eyes go wide for a moment until she sighed in relief.

" Tell me how you do it cause this guy was something else even with my armor. He also has some nerve calling it cheap. Anyway, my name is Samus Aran, I can tell I'm not in my world anymore so mind telling me just exactly where I am?"

" Follow me. Our ruler will explain." Rainbow Dash replied. However before she could go through with it she looked at Leo and the Wonderbolts who said they needed to search for any sigh of their missing comrades.

" It's okay, we won't need your assistance anymore." Spitfire assured. She placed and arm around Leo causing him to blush a bit. " And I'll watch him for you." Rainbow Dash smiled then gave Samus a gesture to follow her.

The next day: Vanellope and Animus

After a nice relaxing sleep at the park (and finally noticing Dedede unconscious against a tree) Vanellope was up with Animus following her around as always as they're third day in Equestria has started. Vanellope was already sensing something bad was happening and she would of been more than happy to solve it if she could, but she still feels uncomfortable with all the looks that the Equestrians give her whenever she walks past them and whenever she looks back they turn away like she'd kill them if they saw their looks. It was only Animus' intimidating blank stare that probably got them and unfortunately they couldn't talk to her since only Vanellope and Animus' minds were linked to hear their thoughts. Of course though, Vanellope gets bored speaking to her since she doesn't respond in words and for the fact she hardly comes up with any answer. She was all the way in the far side of Canterlot where the castle seemed like a mile away, but as Celestia told her a while ago, she was apart of the group of looking for any strange activity in any aspect possible in Canterlot and so far there was none. It was pretty boring since Vanellope now was interested in something interesting happening like facing Relius again only this time, kill him. Vanellope wasn't sure if she thought like this when she had her memory, but it didn't matter since she needed this attitude and she really needed Animus. The search was getting boring which even made Animus fold her arms that made her assume it was from boredom.

" I know how you feel Ani." So far as expected of a 'peaceful' world it actually was. Despite the little chaos happening there was just Equestrians that were doing their own business as well as a white Unicorn and yellow Pegasus who were sitting next to each other on a bench speaking to each other.

Rarity and Fluttershy

" Thank you Rarity for saving me from that guy. I really thought I was a goner." Fluttershy said softly as well as slightly blushing.

" Oh there's no need darling. As a friend, it's like my priority to protect everyone who get's threatened. Besides I assumed he was going to try something eventually, I just never thought he'd bind you." Rarity replied. Rarity was the first to fight Relius at first and she remembered she only retreated with Fluttershy before he could get up. The little girl that had the machine working with her was the reason he was gone now, hopefully out of the land but there was a lot of doubt to this. What fascinated Rarity though was that the girl defeated him flawlessly, she had to meet her to thank her and also offer her a dress for her doll. Fortunately her luck was greater than she could ever imagine since the girl from before was in front of them and actually staring for a minute like she recognized them before turning away and continued onward. Rarity instantly stood, but Fluttershy didn't find it a good idea since she felt the dark aura coming from her again.

" Seriously, I don't mean to sound bad to you, but you really need to start ignoring it whenever you see her." Rarity told her simply. With that said she walked away to the little girl which caused the floating machine to look towards her, but it didn't faze her since she was too much in delight to thank her. Finally she spoke up, " Hello young darling!" She said happily. The girl turned around and looked up to see Rarity looking at her with a very sweet expression on her face. Instantly the girl gave a smile as her reply.

" I think Celestia told me about you when I was just at the castle, Rarity right?" The unicorn nodded and was quite surprised that she knew Celestia.

" My name is Vanellope and my pupp-, my partner is Animus." Luckily, Rarity didn't bother caring about her mistake of calling her a puppet. Rarity looked at it and more importantly what it wore. She seemed to wonder if she should even have it change clothing since it seemed clean and already well designed by whoever was her designer. She looked back Vanellope who was staring at Fluttershy that was trying to hide behind her face with her long pink hair. Rarity followed her gaze and saw what her shy friend was doing which made her groan.

" That's Fluttershy, just as it's said in her name, you should know a little bit about her." Rarity said with a facepalm. Vanellope only shrugged and looked at Rarity again.

" Did you need something?" She asked.

" Actually, I remember you taking out that masked ruffian yesterday and I have to say that I never saw such power coming from a child. Perhaps you were destined to be living here in Equestria?" Rarity asked. Vanellope scoffed when she referred to Relius first.

" That guy is still alive and I bet he'll be attacking people in any moment. Not to mention I had what people would call a rough night. Anyway, it's nice meeting you and all, but I have to go since I might have more huge opponents to take down." Vanellope quickly rushed past Rarity to her confusion as Animus stayed at the Puppet Master's side.

" Uh, okay. I guess we should leave as well." Rarity said quietly. She looked at Fluttershy who seemed to sigh in relief at Vanellope finally leaving. When she saw Rarity there was a deathly glare towards her, but Fluttershy happened to stare back for a moment until Rarity just sighed in irritation. " She's hopeless." She muttered.

Twilight

Usually Twilight would be doing her daily studying in magic even though it was no longer needed since she wasn't Celestia's student any longer. However due to possible conflict Twilight now needed to use what she's learned in case she's ever gotten into a combat situation. She was going to ask Shining Armor for a little practice, but since he had a job to do and didn't have that much of a free time off to do so, she had to ask Spike instead which was sufficient enough. He could take her hits (besides throwing books) and plus Dragons had much more strength than Equestrians. Spike happened to accept the challenge since he had nothing else better to do. Over the years he's now a bit taller than Twilight although he was a few years younger. Twilight was also aware that he was able to make a lot of things with his flames now due to his own self training. Pretty much he was ready for almost any encounter despite a variety of openings Twilight notices, but could he? They took their training to an open area just outside the castle and it was pretty much guaranteed that no damage could be sustained to the castle itself since Twilight controls her range of magic along with Spike's flames only to stay hot for a while.

" So, you want to test your powers on me and by that you meant we fight?" Spike asked, making sure he heard it right.

" Of course. I don't want you just be my dummy." Twilight assured.

" The way she said it inside was not how she just said it now." Spike thought to himself as he gave out an irritated look.

Soundtrack-Magical Dance

" Well if that's what you want then I'll give it my best Twi." Suddenly Spike blew a green fireball towards her as well as running behind it. Twilight stepped out of the way of the fireball as well as ducking underneath Spike's jab then placing her hand on his chest.

" You should know good and well not to ever run up close to someone who knows magic Spike." Twilight pushed him back and placed her hands on her hips along with a making a grin. " You could get killed." With a swift motion of her hands, the purple unicorn surrounded her hands with blades that both resembled the water element. She swung one of her blades at Spike which he was able duck underneath then grabbed Twilight's wrist and flipped her over his shoulder hearing an 'oof' as she landed. Twilight jumped back to her feet and rushed at the dragon this time and swung her blades as barrage which made him back away from each one then counterattack with a fireball that was sliced in half. This continued on a for a while until Twilight crouched and did a leg sweep on the teen dragon causing him to fall on his back. Next thing he saw was a blade pointed at his neck with Twilight still grinning. Spike began to stand up slowly until he got on one knee. After getting this far up he went for an uppercut which unexpectedly connected with Twilight's jaw and sent her flying a few yards along with making her blades dissipate. Spike held his hand up to catch her body then let her down and now made a wide smile at his accomplishment.

" I assume your going to get me back at this right?"

" Really hard." Twilight replied. She jumped back away from Spike with her hands aimed at him and an orb forming in front of her. Before she could continue a blue orb landed in between the two causing them to turn to the source of who did it and who else but the machine Twilight just met with, Animus. Along with that sudden assault the puppet rushed towards Spike revealing Vanellope who was hiding behind her.

" I search half a mile of your city and here I find you training with a boy, you sly son of a gun." Vanellope said with a wink towards Twilight causing her to blush. Animus was inches from Spike who was ready to counter her until multiple splashes were made around them and this made Vanellope and Twilight gasp while Spike and Animus stopped what they were doing. All around them were purple red eyed monsters which took forms of unfamiliar beings to Vanellope, but one of them took shapes of different beings that weren't Equestrians. The Puppet Master spotted one to look like Sonic and other creatures that looked similar in body types and all others were Equestrians. Without any words they all got ready to fight. Spike ran towards two of them and gave them each a clothesline making them fall hard on their back and disappear. Animus shot lasers from her eyes and towards the enemies Vanellope pointed towards and a single hit was all it took to take them down. Twilight was taking down each of the enemies that grouped up with powerful spells along with levitating any of them that come towards her and threw them away from her. So far things were going good for them and they eliminated the monsters within minutes. Spike and Twilight were panting due to using so much to take out that much enemies and worse, they didn't get help from the guards. Since Vanellope had a 'guard' of her own she didn't need to move around that much.
" Well that was nothing." She said as she ordered Animus to come back to her. Suddenly they all heard a loud rumble along with a large blue energized orb from a distance that formed down past Canterlot.

" What was that?" Twilight asked.

Outside of Canterlot: Trixie Lulamoon and Unknown Being

In the middle of a once to be town that was now like a war zone, stood a blue silver haired unicorn wearing a black robe over a black leotard as well as seeing another creature in front of her that looked like a blue bipedal jackal with black fur that made a cross around his muzzle, hands, and legs and he seemed tired.

" Come on! Is this really all you have to show Trixie? You say were going to stop me were you, Lucario was it? Hmph, here I assumed you'd have the kind of will to keep going." Trixie taunted. The jackal named Lucario happened to appear out of nowhere and near Trixie who seemed to be pretty cocky that she was going to accomplish the plan given by someone named Tabuu. Hearing that was what made him engage in battle and so far he's never been through so much trouble in a fight like this. Her plan was revealed and now he was at the mercy of her. No, he couldn't be. It doesn't matter what kind of power she possessed, Lucario knew he had to at least restrain her or do it the hard way and fight her till she can no longer do so.

" My...condition isn't doing so good. I get hit by something she just gave me and I'm done for. Darn it, Tabuu cannot win! I won't allow everything to happen a second time!" He thought. His thoughts made him stand up once more which made Trixie smile.

" Ready for round 5 are we? En garde." Trixie warned.

" Why are you...trying to awaken that monster!" Lucario growled. Trixie chuckled and only looked down as she suddenly began to grow a bit of sadness.

" My life has no meaning so why not spread my suffering since many people have caused it! You shouldn't even be here so anyone that appears in my sight and tries to defy my mission will die, end of story." Trixie replied.

OVERDRIVE: Unicorn Boundaries Broken

Lucario suddenly sensed something completely beyond what he's felt in his world. An aura that shouldn't even exist, a purple aura surrounded her along with her eyes suddenly turning red.

" No use. I need to use it." He thought.

OVERDRIVE: Mega Evolution

From a burst of blue light, the tip of his ears turned red along with the black fur on his hands and legs and his eyes also turned into a crimson color that was slightly darker than Trixie's.

Author's Note:

Chapter 3 Complete!

Next Chapter- Lucario who strangely appears with Trixie now must take her on all out and keep her from summoning Tabuu ( the main antagonist in SSBB. Look him up if you don't know who I'm talking about).

Overdrives: They are basically between a character's signature move or transformation. In case you don't know what the Mega Evolution is it's basically a new Transformation Pokemon can go through, but only certain ones like Lucario, Charzard, and Blaziken can do it.

Another thing is that I'm planning a little omake including a kind researcher known as Twilight Sparkle after the fifth chapter. I also hope you don't get a bit confused now about some characters that just 'appear' to you people in this story...EVERY CHARACTER HAS THEIR OWN PART. Lastly, I forgot to mention that I'm greatly surprised that this started out with no dislikes although I might regret saying that now since I might have someone to crush that dream. I'm really thankful though for what I got so far. Thank you for making it this far. ;)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment