• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 1,861 Views, 6 Comments

Altered Reality - K Prime



Worlds Collide and make chaos. Will Equestrian and the Other Worlds come in peace and fight the true enemy?

  • ...
5
 6
 1,861

Chapter 1

The world hasn't been the same over these years. Equestria was mainly known for it Harmony and it's 6 heroes that can cleanse the Chaos if it ever becomes that anomaly. No one expected something like it to happen, but what they never knew was that Chaos was secretly in places they never knew of. Deep in space in the worlds that no one would expect was a world that stood in between Equestria and all other distant places was called Subspace. It was a dark void where anyone couldn't imagine to even step foot in. Every step you take felt like it didn't make a difference where you moved, you'll remain in the same spot. Inside the dark void was a little human girl asleep in the Subspace. Her raven colored haired flowed from nothingness as she was the void's victim. She had made deal with the devil and now was suppose to pay the price of staying in this prison for her failure, but for an unknown reason she had awoken and somehow became the first mortal to escape, but now is a world she not familiar with, Equestria. The only know memory she knows is her puppet, named Animus and her own name, Vanellope. She groaned as she slowly opened her eyes as she felt something brushing on her face. They were a bright brown and they stared towards the sky that she hasn't seen in what felt like an eternity. She turned beside her to see what was giving her a ticklish feeling on her cheek to see it was a purple scarf which came from another figure laying beside her. Vanellope instantly sat up and looked at it to see it was a robot that looked like it would tower her if it stood from her child body. It's eyes glowed red and it would appear to be a girl telling by the way it was made. It wore clothing like a girl so it was concluded that it was, she could only remember the name she can't place the design. She finally stood on her two feet and looked around with curiosity to see where she was. Just a normal meadow which she could place, but it was nothing like her homeworld. Mainly there was no candy around her and she seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. Vanellope folded her arms and sighed when she thought she just appeared out in the unknown.

Suddenly the robot beside her began to pull itself up and stare at Vanellope blankly as if it was waiting for her to do something. Vanellope tilted her head in confusion as she stared back at it for a moment till she stepped back from it only for it move up towards her.

" Okay...now things got a little weirder." She thought to herself. Her stare was broken when suddenly there was crash behind her making her turn to find the source of it. She was shocked to see it was a black and purple highlighted substance that began to take form into a bipedal monster and ran towards them. However as it happened time suddenly stopped for her as something began to speak in her head.

"Use Animus. She is your tool of mass destruction that I so generously gave you. Might as well use her to her fullest while you still can. Your control on her is in the mind use it!"

Vanellope turned towards the robot that was named Animus and looked surprised that she had the name stuck in her head and it was her. Time resumed as the monster neared her which gained her attention. The first thing in her mind that she wanted was for it to be destroyed. All of a sudden Animus rushed past her and it's hands turning into ferocious claws and sliced the monster in half making it melt back in it's oozy state and vanish. After this happened it's claws turned to normal hands again and hovered back towards the little girl ready for command. This made her grin when she already liked where this was going. She commanded it to follow her as she moved to a random direction hoping to find someplace of civilization.

Meanwhile

In a capital in Equestria known as Canterlot was where the royal castle where the princess known as Celestia sat her throne patiently till suddenly she gasped when she felt danger not far away in this world. It was definitely far beyond something she could comprehend, but whatever it was she felt the need to call out to the bearers of the Elements of Harmony, now. She sent a letter to her faithful student to have her and her friends come at once. To her surprise she only had to wait a few minutes when she saw flashes of light appear one by one revealing her guardians. Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight. They all knelt for her when they called them.

" What is the problem Princess Celestia." Twilight asked, slightly nervous as always whenever she faced her mentor. Celestia sighed and told them to rise and they did as they were told, then Celestia sighed as she began.

" I only wanted your arrival just to warn you six about a danger that's dangerously close to us. Keep watch and don't lose your elements in case something happens." Celestia told them, simply. Twilight looked slightly confused from this and asked her what they needed to watch out for, Discord was believed to be good now, Sombra was defeated along with Chrysalis so she didn't find anything wrong. " Just keep a look out is all I want for now, it might be a false alarm." Celestia surely hoped so, she even felt scared at what she felt, but a part of her felt like nothing was to worry about at all. Twilight teleported her team out leaving her alone again except her guards. While back at library they all looked confused at what Celestia told them. It was unlikely that there would be trouble for them if there was none that could threaten them, they were too feared ( that's what Rainbow Dash claims). However they needed to trust her tactic and they all agreed to split up and looked around for anything strange. Rainbow Dash was alone apparently since she was too fast for any of them. Along with Twilight she was alone as well. Pinkie Pie was with Applejack and Rarity was with Fluttershy. All of them were in different parts of Canterlot as they went with their life while still scouting.

Meanwhile as Twilight was just sitting on a bench and reading a good book, she'd still periodically look away to see anything.

" Celestia can't be serious that something is wrong, no one in Equestria would try to threaten the world, we've already dealt with them so who could-"

" Excuse me." A childish voice spoke which interrupted Twilight from her thoughts. She placed the book on her lap to see a robotic red eyed girl which startled her. She heard a laugh and it turned out to be a little girl wearing a green hoodie, a black skirt and green striped leggings. " Wow, you should of saw the look on your face! It was priceless." She chuckled. The first thing that rushed in the purple unicorn's head was what was she? Then again she didn't want to be rude since it was a little girl as it seemed.

" Hello. You don't look to be around here. My name is Twilight. What's your name little one?" She asked. The girl placed her hands on her hips as her robot stood beside her with it's arms folded.

" My name is Vanellope nice to meet you Miss Twi. This is my puppet, her name is Animus." She introduced. Twilight liked the name Animus. Especially because of it's meaning of what her friends needed in their adventures. She was too interested in how she got it, but when she heard 'puppet' it gave her a sudden image of Discord making her shiver.

" This girl...she couldn't possibly be-" Twilight stopped herself and chuckled. She was just nervous about what was going on, that was all. This adorable little being in front of her couldn't be what she thought. " Come on Twilight, just because she has a puppet doesn't mean she was actually made by him" She assured herself. Vanellope looked at Twilight with concern from her being unresponsive so she snapped her fingers bringing her back to reality.

" So uh, mind telling me where I am?" Vanellope asked. Twilight got up from her chair and stretched her arms out as she got ready to escort her around.

" Your in the capital in my world, Equestria. It's called Canterlot." Twilight explained. Vanellope followed with Animus behind them as she gazed quietly during their tour. She got a few looks from some other Equestrians mostly because of her puppet which they feared, but they kept moving as Twilight decided to take her to Celestia to see if she knew anything about her. Twilight told Vanellope to grab her and Animus before they continued. The little girl was hesitate, but she ordered Animus to grab her free hand while she had Twilight's. They were ready and Twilight teleported them in front of Celestia. The second Vanellope stepped foot onto the the throne room the guards aimed their weapons at her and Animus which startled her. Twilight however assured them that she was alright and that she just needed to hear her out. The guards backed away and got back to their post as Celestia listened when Twilight began introductions, but forgot about Animus.

" It is an honor to meet you Vanellope. I'm curious on what your kind is called and who your friend is." Celestia spoke nicely. Vanellope cleared her throat and bowed along with her puppet as began.

" Your highness, the name of my species are call humans and as for my puppet here, her name is Animus." Vanellope told her with a respectful tone in her voice. She looked up towards the Princess with a smile on her face, but she frowned when she saw Celestia had a shocked look on her face. The little girl was confused by this, but Celestia had thoughts rushing in her head when she sensed the danger that was right in front of her. Her shock triggered her guards to attack Vanellope without an order. Vanellope gasped, but Animus came in front of her and grabbed their weapons stopping their charge. After this her puppet threw them back where they hit the wall that was beside Celestia's throne and nearly missed her. Twilight gasped at the counterattack that was made and noticed from the doors behind them was more guards, but the one that she was shocked to see was her older brother who stood in front of them, Shining Armor. Vanellope noticed him as he was the first to rush towards her with his sword out, before he could reach her though, Animus blocked him from his assault and grabbed his sword. However the blue haired captain jumped back from her and held his sword at the ready.

" Well, that's rude. Especially towards a child." Vanellope said mockingly as she folded her arms.

Vanellope's Battle Theme

" You don't belong here. Child or not you won't harm our home with your little gift." He threatened as he looked past Animus. Suddenly this distraction left him open as Animus struck him with her claws making him shout in agony as well as fall on one knee. Vanellope didn't really expect to hurt him severely, but they attacked her first for a reason unknown even for her. Shining stood up and this time he thrust his sword towards Animus, but she flew over him and landed behind him while still hovering mere inches from the floor. Her hands turned to claws and this time swung them as she turned trying to cut Shining's face open. He backflipped from that attack and turned around and tried to attack Vanellope instead as he held his sword from below ready for a under swing. He swung, but at the last second the little girl flashed blue and vanished before reappearing beside her puppet facing towards the other guards. A part of Vanellope was how did she become the enemy in the first place. She just got here, but now from a simple introduction she was being attacked from out of nowhere.

" Hey Ani. Take out those guards instead." She commanded as she pointed towards the guards blocking her escape. Animus dashed towards the guards slammed two into the walls and shot a laser from her eyes towards the last one which was struck point blank in the chest plate penetrating it. Vanellope ran towards the exit, but Shining Armor chased after her till Celestia told him to stop where he was to his shock.

" Your highness! Didn't she try to attack you?" He asked. Celestia looked down in shame. She let her fear get the better of her. Now who knows what'll happen after this misunderstanding.

" Shining Armor. It was only a misunderstanding. It was my fault and now she's going to think were going to kill her thanks to you." Celestia explained. She sighed as she looked back the door Vanellope and Animus escaped from. She stood up from her throne and walked past her student and her strongest knight. " I'll handle it myself don't worry." She assured them. Twilight and Shining Armor looked at each other for a second before looking at the princess who was now out the room. Twilight gave her brother a scowl which made him sigh at himself.

Vanellope and Animus were so far the mouse of the cat now as they were outnumbered from the number of guard after them and worse, she didn't know the layouts of the castle. So far it was left with chance for Vanellope as she went in random directions while Animus shot laser towards the guards to give her time to scout any forks in the castle that they came across. It felt like she's been in the castle for an hour. She hasn't found the exit yet, but she wasn't going in circles at least.

" Geez, how big is this castle?!" The little girl thought to herself after taking another turn with Animus behind her. She sighed in relief when she saw the exit in front of her finally and the guard's numbers were decreasing thanks to the puppet. She was finally outside and decided to take a breath for a moment from all the running. Suddenly there was multiple splashes heard which made her look up and gasped at seeing a purple and black version of herself with glowing red eyes and also saw a monster form of Animus with her. Along with that was another form of ooze that took the form of Celestia. Having one was bad enough, but three against two? Let's rephrase that 2 against 1 since both Vanellopes couldn't fight.

" Who to go for first?" Vanellope asked herself as she saw the fake version of herself and turned to Celestia. She barely knew any of Animus's abilities and the mind was her only link to control her which was good and bad. Things were getting difficult for her, but suddenly she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around to see Celestia walking towards her with a smile on her face till noticing the three monsters that appeared. She ran beside the little human girl and got looked in disgust at the copies of themselves.

" What are these things?" She asked.

" I don't know. But before I came here I fought one, but it was pretty easy, now I want to see how this'll be like." Vanellope answered as she jumped back behind her puppet. " When this is over, I hope you have an explanation for what just happened." She pointed towards the fake Animus and commanded her's to attack as Celestia held her hand out towards the fake. Animus dashed towards the fake, but the fake collided with her and began to push her back towards Vanellope who was slowly stepping back as she feared Animus was going to get thrown like a ragdoll. However she screamed in her head to not give up and push back with all she had. The Animus opposites pressed claws against each other as they slowly pushed each other back.

" Taking out the Puppet Master itself is the key of defeating a puppet. It has no life."

She turned to Celestia who ran towards her fake with holy light taking the shape of a sword around her hands while darkness surrounded the other's. Good, with the other distracted then Vanellope could fight without a distraction...hopefully. She ran towards herself and made a tight fist ready to hit her opposite. However it flashed white and teleported multiple times in a zigzag formation to gain a distance. Vanellope stumbled, but regained her balance and heard metal connect with metal from behind making her turn around. Animus protected her from a deadly blow from the opposite which made claws meet claws. " I need to be more careful." She thought. She looked back at the opposite and saw it staring blankly at her till it teleported in front of her with a punch ready. Vanellope was fast enough to duck then counterattack with an uppercut which connected and had enough force to knock her fake in the air. This attack made the Animus fake become motionless leaving her open, but Vanellope commanded her Animus to attack her while she was in the air. The puppet flew up and with a swift motion of it's claws it sliced fake Vanellope in half and made it vanish into ooze till it was nothing. The fake Animus began turning to ooze as well and sunk into the ground.

She looked at Celestia who was swiftly dodging and attacking her fake while the other did the same. The two alicorns flew up and continued on till suddenly Animus interfered and grabbed onto the fake Celestia and dived down towards the ground where they both landed hard, the robot puppet crushing the monster underneath. Animus came hovered back next to Vanellope as Celestia descended and walked towards the little puppet user.

" Now. I believe I that I have an apology to give you for my rude behavior. You see, when you mentioned that you had a puppet I was afraid." She said.

" Why?" Vanellope asked with a confused look.

" A few months ago an evil being named Discord. He was a Puppet Master. He made every Equestrian citizen suffer as his to control and it was far difficult for us to take care of. We were lucky to even use the Elements of Harmony. Anyway, I'm sorry for being a terrible host especially someone not from this world." Celestia apologized.

" It is alright princess. You know I happen to remember that I was a princess back in my world, well actually a president." Vanellope told her. Celestia was silent, but suddenly remembered about the creatures they fought.

" Do you think there could be more of those things we fought?"

" Beats me. I just hope I can remember everything while I still can."

Rainbow Dash

There was loud crashes coming from the city of Canterlot which created panic for civilians. Rainbow Dash was seen landing on her back when being struck by a figure. A blue hedgehog with bright green eyes landed and saw Rainbow Dash slowly standing up and shaking off the hit she took.

" Wow. That was so slow." He insulted. Rainbow Dash growled and flew towards him with all her speed, but at the last second when she was inches from him, the hedgehog moved and kicked her in the stomach sending her into a bench. She groaned and slowly stood up again. For just the first two minutes of this fight with the hedgehog who called him Sonic, she was already getting beat badly. Sonic ran towards her and appeared right beside her in a instant and attempted to punch her, but this time she was able to grab his arm to his shock and threw him over her shoulder. As he landed on the floor, Rainbow Dash stomped on his chest and began to pull on his arm like she trying to tear it off ( she was just too pissed) making the hedgehog scream.

" Now. Speak. What are you doing in my world!" She yelled. Sonic struggled to get her off of him, but it appeared she was somehow too strong for him to escape so he stopped struggling and looked at Rainbow Dash who didn't release pressure from his arm. Sonic chuckled, but didn't answer which only made Rainbow Dash grin. " Suit yourself." She placed a lot more pressure on his arm which made him scream out louder. His scream began to cease when she placed his arm on the original pressure.

" We can do this all day. Unless Celestia comes here to detain you or I rip your arm off, we'll be like this all month for all I care." Rainbow Dash said. Sonic was now at the mercy and now was in a situation where his arm was at stake. The cyan Pegasus waited patiently as she restrained him.

Rarity and Fluttershy

It all started as a peaceful day for a cup of tea between the fashion unicorn and shy Pegasus. They were quiet and made small talk throughout the search and found nothing out of the ordinary except for seeing Twilight walking with a little raven haired girl and a hovering robot behind her. This caught both their attention as they looked at the girl cautiously since the robot was what they feared most of all. Luckily though it didn't seem to bring trouble as it just followed Twilight and Fluttershy.

" W-who was Twilight j-just with back there?" Fluttershy asked as they were now walking together after that scene they saw. Rarity looked at Fluttershy with an assuring look.

" I'm sure it's nothing to worry about if she's with Twilight darling. Besides, she might be lost and wants to find a way home." Rarity answered calmly. Fluttershy nodded and began to calm down. However what they never noticed a figure that was stalking the whole city, but mainly those two. A well dressed man wearing purple and wore a mask covering the upper part of his face and had spiky blonde hair. Behind him was a large robot behind him which appeared female and wore a red dress with a red hat and blonde hair as well. It's eyes glowed blue. The man smirked and jumped down from the small building that he was standing on top of and landed directly in front of Rarity and Fluttershy, startling them. " Ugh, how rude to startle a lady like that!" Rarity scowled. The man chuckled in response and cleared his throat as he began to speak.

" My apologies madame, allow me to introduce myself before I get to the point of things. My name is Relius Clover. I'm not from here and I was just curious as to where I am and what the name of your species are." He began.

" Hmph, well lucky for you I'm a calm lady and I accept your apology. My name is Rarity and this is my friend Fluttershy. Your in the capital of our world Equestria, Canterlot. As for species we have three kinds but were all called Equestrians either way." Rarity said.

" Three you say? This is already getting me interested. I hope you don't mind telling me what exactly makes these species different." Relius asked. Rarity gave him an uneasy look. Just by looking he seemed like bad news, but this kind of information wasn't very critical. It was simple.

" In case you didn't noticed the difference between us. I have a horn and she has wings. I'm a unicorn and Fluttershy is a Pegasus. Unicorns possess the powerful magic and Pegasus have speed, fly and control the weather, lastly the normal Equestrians are just normal, but have strength." Rarity explained. Relius's grin turned wider at hearing this, but one thing was that Rarity hid the Alicorn kind. Fluttershy noticed and understood why and was perfectly quiet about it.

" Hmm, I wonder what makes your kind possess these abilities then. It was a nice talk, but now I have test subjects to process. Ignis!" He called. The female robot jumped down from above and suddenly grabbed Fluttershy while Rarity was able to sidestep out the way. When she saw Fluttershy get caught she gasped.

" Let her go you psychotic ruffian!" She shouted. Rarity went in her pocket in her jeans to pull out a silver gem and convert it into a crystal gladius in her hand.

Soundtrack- Experimental Nightmare

Relius laughed as Ignis came back to him with Fluttershy in her grasp who was squirming in her grasp and screaming for help. Relius snapped his fingers as Ignis dropped Fluttershy only for her to land on a blue mystical circle with white outlines. Fluttershy tried to move, but she found herself in a binding spell which got her more scared.

" Don't worry. I'll get you out." Rarity assured. She threw four gems in the ground where they began to form into herself as a crystal. Two began to run towards Ignis while others came towards Relius himself. Ignis slapped away one of them, but it suddenly exploded when she made contact with the gem clones. Along with this a blue orb was left of it and it made it's way inside Rarity and gave her an adrenaline rushing inside and her blade being covered by a fiery aura. Relius was shocked by this and tried to avoid the gems as best he could while Ignis suffered another explosion making Rarity even stronger and the aura becoming more fiery.

" Ugh, she's not bad already." Relius thought as he avoided a touch from the gem and jumped back from it.

Astral Heat: Sadistic Surge

" This is enough." Rarity thought as she rushed towards Ignis and thrust her fiery blade through her chest till moving on towards Relius. " You'll regret taking my friend!" She yelled. She cut Relius across his chest making him grunt then she rapidly thrust her blade in machine gun speed till her gem took the shape of a purple orb and she pressed it against his chest along with throwing him up in the air making in explosion from the orb as he was only a few feet in the air. Rarity quickly rushed towards Fluttershy and tried to pull her out of the circle, but it began to create a bit of resistance when she did, but she was able to get her out anyway before she Relius recovered and landed safely, but Rarity and Fluttershy were already on the run.

" Hmph, their expendable anyway. I guess I'll just have to search for another." Relius told himself as he began to walk the opposite direction with Ignis behind him. Catching his view though was a little raven haired girl with a robot following behind her which made Relius gasp. He moved himself in the closer as he watched her closely.

Vanellope and Animus

" Wow, good to know that Celestia is having me live in that castle. Reminds me of home, I think." Vanellope thought as she walked through the city. " I just hope I don't have to worry about another enemy again."

" Why it's about time that I met a fellow human. A Puppet Master no less." Relius spoke which caught Vanellope's attention. She turned to look up facing him and suddenly felt intimidated just by how he looked and his puppet looked more deadly than her's any day. Relius knelt down to her see her face to face and smirked a bit.

" My name is Relius Clover. I know it may seem weird to you to have a grown man speaking to a little girl, but I only want to talk." He said, firmly. Vanellope already wanted to leave just by how he looked at her even though he wore a mask which was the creepy part about it. Relius stood back up to see Animus and noticed the fact she had red eyes which made him wonder if she was even aware of what she was. Suddenly Animus aimed her claws at him which made him flinch while Ignis was about to react by attacking, but he stopped her.

" Animus. That's rude. Don't do that next time okay?" Vanellope sighed in irritation of what happened and apologized to Relius from that event.

" So your doll reacts to someone you don't know am I right?" Relius asked. Vanellope shrugged.

" A voice in my head told me that I control it with my mind, but this time I didn't give no order and it's not possible for it to happen to anyone. I guess only when she feels I'm threatened." Vanellope explained. Relius nodded in understanding and suddenly out of nowhere Ignis dashed and tackled Animus towards the ground and had her claws up, but Animus blocked with her own claws.

Soundtrack-Puppet Master of Courage

Relius took the opportunity to grab Vanellope and lift her up and laugh. Vanellope struggled in his grasp as he her in a good grip.

" Now to take you someplace quiet and let my experiments begin on you and your feeble doll." Relius laughed. However his laugh was stopped when Vanellope teleported from his grasp when she flashed blue and was now behind him and kicked him to his leg making him grunt and fall on one knee. Vanellope then ran off his back and began to rapidly give him punches, but it was stopped when he backhanded her causing her to fall onto her stomach and left a red mark on her cheek. Vanellope began to stand up, but was grabbed her leg and was now hanging upside down in his grasp. The little Puppet user noticed that Animus was still struggling against Ignis who was slowly over powering her. She couldn't lose, if she did who knows what he'll do her which was what she feared. She won two fights, but Relius was a whole different level for her. She saw now helplessly when Ignis slowly overpowered Animus. Suddenly a bright light began to form from her and Animus which shocked Relius.

Author's Note:

And there goes chapter one. A very long one and I hope you enjoy it. What is that Light that Vanellope and Animus are making and what will the result be?

What are these monsters that takes forms of others and what is Sonic doing here? Are there more coming from different worlds that could make the world go in Jeopardy. You also probably noticed that I made up some names for the soundtracks from a particular awesome game. I couldn't resist.

Anyway here is a story I hope you either love or be vacant. Is there anything you wanna say about. Speak your mind.