• Published 9th Sep 2013
  • 386 Views, 5 Comments

Ingress, the mobile game - SUN-1105



When a program in Canterlot called Niantic discovers a strange reaction things happen.

  • ...
 5
 386

Eggheads of equestria unite!

It was another day in equestria, looking rather stormy, almost no pony was out in ponyville but a group of enlightened capturing portals, let's go see what they are talking about.

"I need more XMP's!" One of them shouted as they were attempting to take down a level 8 portal.

"Hold on!" Said one of the mares in the group of five ponies. "Sheesh you guys are impatient" she concluded.

You may be wondering what a XMP is, well its basically a bomb made to destroy portal reasonators. Don't know what a resonator is? Well I'll tell you later, anyhow the group of ponies are as followed the highest level in the group, a level seven, was Vinyl Scratch, one of ponyville's DJs she was yelling at a stallion named Doctor Whoves, a level three, who was working with Twighlight Sparkle, who was level five and was trying to take down the portal together.

"Mister narrator can we hurry up?" Said a certain pink party pony.

"Pinkie I know its your second talent but I'm going as fast as I can that it still makes sense" the narrarator finished.

Now back to the list obviously Pinkie is with them who, strangely, is a level negative eight witch shouldn't be possible considering you start on level one but, meh its Pinkie Pie she can break the laws of physics and get away with it so I guess she can easily break a games code, anyway off topic, and the last pony a level two, who is also one to brag, and you can probably guess who but of not, its no other than Trixie, the one pony I think should go to a school that teaches friendship and not being a bragger. Anyhow that's the group so now back to dialogue.

"I've got it!" Shouted Doctor Whoves "someone put some resonators on it!"

And now, time for me to tell you what a resonator is, basicly a reasonator is a machine that captures the power of a portal to generate FM witch is on turn used for XMPs, backing portals for supplies, and deploying more resonators. Now as they allvpyt a resonator on it and all hacked the portal, they recived a message from Dark Lightning and JARVIS together, it stated that the resistance was rising and that the factions should prepare for a attack on there portals from one of these agents...

Author's Note:

Alright another chapter! Still looking for an editor though.

Comments ( 1 )

:raritycry: deese chapters... now that I'm reading over them there so dang small :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment