• Published 9th Sep 2013
  • 385 Views, 5 Comments

Ingress, the mobile game - SUN-1105



When a program in Canterlot called Niantic discovers a strange reaction things happen.

  • ...
 5
 385

Niantic Labs

No copyright infrigment intended,
Ingress is copyright of Niantics Labs, My little pony is copyright of Hasbro

It was a beutiful day in canterlot, the sun was shining, the bird were chirping, all was going well that day. As dark Lightning was getting up he thought about his dream he had had, he recalled a strange vision of pictures and a voice that called it self JARVIS, he thought about it but then dismissed it as just a dream. Little did he know that something was happening.

As he put on his jacket and headed off to work at the lab he couldn' t help but think about his dream.

"Jarvis, I've heard that name before" he said to himself. "Rather strange but I guess its nothing" he said to no pony in particular.

He arrived at work sooner than he thought , "NIANTIC" it said on a bill board.

"I wonder what were working on today," he thought.

He then entered the building. As he clocked in he put on his lab coat and went to his station at the atom accelerator.

"Well guess I wait for the boss" he said.

At that moment a alicorn by the name of Princess Luna walked in. She noted Dark Lightning was at his station and was startled when the door had slammed open. Luna walked over to his station.

"Good morning Dark," she said. "Nice to see you here so early" Luna said.

"Well good morning to you to Luna" Dark Lightning said. "What are we doing today?" He asked.

"Well," Luna started, just as a bunch of over scientists burst in. "Excuse me?" she asked. "Do you really all have to come in at once!" She yelled with a hint of the royal canterlot voice.

"Were sorry Luna," the scientists said in almost perfect unison.

"You are forgiven" Luna said. "Anyway today we will be slamming to particles together nitrogen and
Oxygen" she said. "Everyone take your stations!" She yelled.

"Yes mam," the scientists said.

They took there postitons and loaded the particles and started the accelerator. As they sped up faster and faster, something went wrong, and there was a bright flash...

Author's Note:

How do you guys like the story so far? This is my first fic so please don't be to harsh but criticism is welcomed.