• Published 27th Aug 2013
  • 454 Views, 0 Comments

Pony dimensional travels - NORBELUS



Our favorite little ponys enter a new land, a new world and a new dimension as they try to survive the devastating cruel rules of nature. Follow the Mane six in this adventure filled whit the same mistery and magic from the famous game borderlands!!!

  • ...
 0
 454

The Handsome Moon

In the far reaches of the dark and eerie space the man known as Handsome Jack , looks down on the depressed ponies.
He immediately turns his head on the newly captured pony Rarity. "No, no , no, This will not do! i clearly ordered to apprehend sunset shimmer , she is crucial for my new weapon! but i guess ill just have to do whit this piece of shit, it almost makes me want to vomit, what is that a diamond mark? that isn't wort a cent in this planet that is sure!!!"

The Handsome man, mockingly insults rarity at such an advanced degree , she is frozen in fear shaking in her small hooves,
not knowing the evil that is planned her way.

"Hold the fuck ON, i have another call waiting...yeah...yeah? Dammit those vault hunters, never seem to take in the hard way huh!?

Oh i know what would bring them down! The idiots will never see this coming, ill distract them from there current objective and show them this ugly snowball and see if they don't go running after this pony instead!!!"

Handsome jack leaps in an almost antique style of animation, as he claps the ends of his designer work shoes.
He then quickly grabs a microphone and a bag of pretzels and begins to announce to a large screen and what appears to be some sort of Echo device.

"Hey how...oh these pretzels suck....So how's your day been buddy? we haven't really talked much since i left you for dead.
Hey you think you'll freeze to death? Nah probably not. the bandits will get you first. My day? Its been pretty good. Just bought a pony made out of diamonds. Because I'm rich . So. you know that's cool. Kay bye!!! "

The taunting goes on for a few hours till he decides to prove to the vault hunters that the horse he bought is a living creature made of diamonds. Whit the snap of his fingers a small robot emerges and shocks Rarity , making her neigh in the most barbaric way, making her truly feel defeated as a classy pony as her self would fancy.

The sound of her pain is then transmitted on to the Echo device , and catches the attention of another band of fiends that seem to hide within the white blank snow seen thru the wide and enormous High Definition screen of Handsome jack.

"You know what i might actually let you live after all! Hell i even have the most splendid idea!"
whit a nod two Hyperion soldiers drag the shocked rarity from her back legs towards a long white corridor surrounded by high tech security cameras and turrets.

They throw her into the chambers for testing on what may be Hyperion's latest weapon.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment