• Published 27th Aug 2013
  • 454 Views, 0 Comments

Pony dimensional travels - NORBELUS



Our favorite little ponys enter a new land, a new world and a new dimension as they try to survive the devastating cruel rules of nature. Follow the Mane six in this adventure filled whit the same mistery and magic from the famous game borderlands!!!

  • ...
 0
 454

Finding your self

As the sands halt in they're fashion of blowing thru the sky's of this wretched dessert we find the two missing ponies to be in some sort of small sand hole in the middle of the chaos.

"Flutter shy!!!!!!!!!!" pinkie pie yells at the top of her lung, she starts to almost loose her smile, when suddenly
flutter shy is found struggling to escape the trash that she landed on.

"Thank Celestia your OK!!!" pinkie exclaims as she quickly trots towards the little Pegasus, hugging her in the warmest most
lovingly way, they both stop the celebration as they are interrupted by a rolling mechanical head.

"eek!" flutter shy weeps at the sight of a talking head.

"greetings! my name is : Party. Irritating. Neutralizing. Killing... Intelligent....Eques...
sorry i forget but my friends call me P1nKie Pi3 !!!"

the small robotic head rolls around the two pones in a constant fashion as if rolling a ball that never stops.

"who are your other friends?" flutter shy replies in a pleasing matter

"My other f-f-f-friends are over there!!!" the rolling head bounces towards a yellow metallic body

"w-w-welcome users! to Pandora...my name is Fast. Laser. Unit. Terrestrial. Traping. Eradicating. Ranger"

the yellow search bot is halted by her robotic companion. "her name is F1utt3r Shy for short!"
as the pink robotic head interprets in a bouncy fashion.
The flutter unit is close to similar to the original, although neglecting to mention her enormous metal arms and yellow armor
also it carry's two laser canons on both arms and multiple smaller canons that seem to serve other purposes.

the ponies slowly custom to seeing they're new counterparts and decide to search for the other pony's but hear a large explosion in the distance.

as they quickly exit the seemingly little cave or desert hut they climb the stairs from underground.
the design of the hut is vastly inspired from other species mostly desert spiders, famously known as the camel spider and also the wolf spiders, who trap prey that venture to close to the mentioned habitat.

"LOOK ITS RAINBOW DASH!!!" both the pink pony and her pink robotic friend yell at the top of they're lungs.