• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 375 Views, 1 Comments

History of the Truebloods - Shadowdance



The history of the truebloods, and details of their tragic fall.

  • ...
 1
 375

... And the end

She stared out of the window in the bottom of her tree-home of ponyville, unable to process the message delivered to her by the princess, as well as the book. If this sort of information was true, then vamponies would have once ruled pony kind! That couldn't be right. She paced back and forth, occasionally glancing out the window, agitated and confused. How could somepony write this? Was it a lie? Was it a trick, a cruel joke?

Was it real?

Whoever wrote this... she checked the Authors name on the book, which read 'Drakalyte', Must be playing a cruel joke. It had no other explanation, and it couldn't be real! There was no way. She nodded, knowing she had to be right, there was no way in all of equestria that a single pony could have knowledge of this sort.

Unless they were a Vampony themselves.

That one actually gave her pause, If it is real, if he is a vampony... then maybe that was why Celestia sent me this book. Do I need to find this Author? She checked the letter, but there was no information to be held. It simply said to read it, and try to understand it. Then what should I do?

Come find me Twilight, if you can.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment