• Published 9th Mar 2012
  • 2,182 Views, 38 Comments

AppleCakes - Agalakachikaboum



A fan-made sequel of Cupcakes, where a new mare visits, bringing back old souvenirs...

  • ...
5
 38
 2,182

Ch9: AppleCakes (Part 1)

That next morning wasn’t very active. Applejack was awoken in early morning by her younger sister, who asked for her to go picking apples soon. Knowing that her sister will ask “why?” after, AppleBloom quickly added, “I found a new cooking book, and I think I might be able to do something in baking after all!”

Moaning, a tired earth pony awoke from her bed to go pick apples. As she got up, she heard the early “cock-a-doodle-doo!” echoing from the top of the farm. She sighed, regretting to have waked up so early, though she went to work after all.

As she walked in the short distance between the farm and the apple orchard, she saw her Pegasus friend, Rainbow Dash, placing the clouds wrongly in the above. She had huge pouches under her eyes and seemed to fall asleep in mid-flight from time to time. “Hey, Dash, how come ya placin’ clouds so early?” Applejack asked. Her question was answered with a moan. “Grmblmbl…” The cyan pegasus whispered something under her breath. “Huh?” “I said, I HAD TO WAKE UP EARLY TO DO TODAY’S PROGRAM!” Rainbow Dash repeated, this time yelling madly. “Aw, that sucks,” the orange pony noted. “And why are you so early? I mean, you aren’t THAT early normally,” noticed the Pegasus mare. “My sis woke me up,” explained the earth pony. “She asked for more apples.” “Urgh,” Dash replied by a weird sound which meant “I understand you”.

The two mares turned around as they heard fast hoofsteps. Who could it be at this early hour? They thought. They were surprised to see Apple Pie, a huge bag on her back, running quickly on a small road leaving Ponyville. Both remained silent, in the mystery of what that pony could be up to, but also in the unpleasant remembering of last night. With the apple-color pony’s sight, their conversation immediately ended, as Applejack continued on to the orchards and Dash let her whole body fall down on a cloud and dozed off.

--




Nopony had seen Apple Pie for the rest of the morning, and she didn’t appear at noon or afternoon either. The mane 6 didn’t seem to mind much, since Applejack was busy pretty much half of the day trying to teach her sister how to cook, Twilight was practicing hard spells from her new book, and Rainbow Dash finished the cloud bucking quickly to join Rarity and Fluttershy on their trip to the spa.

She only reappeared out of nowhere on late afternoon, in front of Fluttershy’s house. The shy mare was returning from her friend hang-out and was surprised by the sudden arriving of her friend. A.P. seemed sad, actually even sorry. She looked up at the yellow pegasus’ eyes, and looked deeply into them. “Ae’m sorry for what happened yesterday,” she said sincerely. Normally, Apple Pie was a bit like Rainbow Dash on sincerity: she rarely excused herself, and mostly times when she did, she did it by joke or because she was forced to. Never sincerely. It brought Fluttershy completely aback. “Really, Ae’m sorry. Ae should have told you she came, Ae should have warned you she was sensible… I know you didn’t do anything mean to her, because Ae know you arrived kinda late. Though, Ae’d like to excuse myself for how I acted that night,” the apple-colour Pegasus recited, like if she had leant it by heart. Though, it had a lot of emotion in her talk. It made Fluttershy see that her words were true.

“So, to excuse mahself,” she continued, “Ae’d like to invite you all over dinner. To eat apple pies,” and to those words, she made a slight smile take place on her face. “To show you Ae’m sorry.” Fluttershy was happy at this idea. Since she hadn’t seen A.P. much for 3 days, it would be great to come back and eat her specialities. “Who is coming?” The shy mare asked. “Well, Ae only told you for the moment, but Ae’m gonna go see your 2 friends over there after,” she said, pointing at the direction Dash and Rarity left. “Ae’m also inviting my cousin, and Twilight, of course.”

“Alright, I’ll come!” Fluttershy whispered happily. “Great. It’s gonna be here,” she said, taking out six copies of a map from under her wing, and handing her one of them. “Be there at 9,” the apple-colour Pegasus told. “I will,” the shy mare promised, just before A.P. turned away to leave.

--

“Heeheehee! This is gonna be soooooo fun!!!” Pinkie jumped, as Apple Pie opened the door of her underground basement. “Totally!” she exclaimed, leaving the door slightly open, making the pink pony impatient. “Let me in, I wanna see!” she shouted. “No, you’re going to close your eyes. Ae decorated the interior, so it’s a great welcoming surprise!” she cheered, as Pinkie put her two hooves on her eyes and advanced through the door, until she reached about the middle of the room.

“You can open your eyes now!”

When Apple Pie said it was going to be a happy surprise, it truly was. Pinkie loved the decor. The fresh smell of blood came from everywhere, and there were buckets of pink and yellow paint everywhere, in what A.P. added blood and repainted the room entirely. The two side walls were bloody pink, and the two other were exactly the pegasus’ color, as the blood added to the yellow a slightly orange effect. There was a beautiful skin-made carpet in the middle of the room with deadly tools scattered everywhere on it. Bigger objects, like sabres and chainsaws, were hanging on hooks from the front wall. There was the skull of a pony attached to the ceiling, with a light bulb in it’s mouth. There was even a band of cardboard on both pink walls, both carefully written on by pure blood. On the first one was written “WELCOME BACK” and the second “PINKIE PIE”. On the left wall, there was the normal surgery table with chains and metal plates on it, useful for blocking ponies still.

“Oh, wow! This is the best thing ever!” Pinkie shouted. “We even have a ton of space to decorate the room after!” She cheered. “Everything is in order! Even I can’t keep them in order,” she shouted as she looked at the carpet full of tools. She touched the silky, aqua rug. “Who?” She asked. “A fan,” Apple Pie answered simply, shrugging. “Actually Ae made all of this with one mare,” she noticed.

“All of this?” the earth pony fascinated. “That’s amazing! You even had enough blood to paint the room!” she exclaimed. “I can’t wait to get another victim! Who’s coming now?” she asked, shaking impatiently.

“Fluttershy,” Apple Pie replied simply. “Ae tricked her by telling that this will be an excuse party,” she explained. “For yesterday.”

Pinkie burst in her usual, loud laughter. “You told me the same thing!! And she actually fell for it??” The pink mare couldn’t believe it. It seemed so clear to her, that her friend’s words were a lie; she just couldn’t make a logic explanation of how numb the yellow Pegasus could have been. “Yeah, Ae know!” A.P. laughed along with her. “Ae even told her that, hahaha, Ae was going to make apple pies, she probably believed me, since, hahaha, cousin was picking apples extremely early today,” she noticed. “No way!” Pinkie shouted in return. “She was picking apples for AppleBloom!” “Buck, really?!” “Yeah! That little filly actually tried to cook!!!”

Both their laughs burst in harmony as they echoed around the room. “Aw, how sad, I missed the chance to see the farm explode!” Apple Pie joked, and the pink pony’s pitched laughter grew louder as she fell on the ground, rolling from one direction to the other as she held her belly to keep it from exploding.

Their joy sounds went silent as they heard a bell singing from upstairs. “She came! Oh my gosh, I’m so excited!” Pinkie said happily, doing her best to whisper by fear the shy mare at the door might hear her. “I’ll go open, you wait,” ordered the pagasus pony, though, she said it in her normal tone. They were too deep underground to be heard, she knew that by experience.

She passed through the door, closing the lights before leaving. She went up the millions of stairs separating her base from the earth, then opened the trapdoor and stuck her head out. She looked at the frying pan and the hammer that lay in the corner of the room, but then decided she’s going to go more smoothly with such a fragile mare. She hid them under a wood tile, which she stuck out easily. She then went and opened the door to a yellow Pegasus, a shy smile on her face. “Hi,” she said. “I’m glad to see you answered. I was scared to be gone in the wrong place,” she said shyly, looking away. “Nah! It’s right here!” Apple Pie cheered. “Come, it’s underground. You don’t think a nice party would be in this rusty old house, don’t ya?”

--

Fluttershy was at first scared when Apple Pie told her there are no lights. “N-No lights…?” the hy mare repeated. “Um, yeah, ya see, Ae’m making renovations, trying to add tiles into that muddy hole, y’know… So Ae took off the lights for a while,” Apple Pie lied, saying the first thing that came in her mind. Though, par of it was true. She never hid the hole that led to the basement, so it always stood with fresh earth walls since the day she dug it up. “O-Oh… I see…” said the shy mare shyly. Holding the apple-color pony’s hoof, though, she was able to go down the stairs, one by one, very slowly. Knowing how impatient Pinkie could be sometimes, she sometimes hushed to go down and made the shy Pegasus trip.

Apple Pie went first as she bumped in the door, completely forgetting its existence after the oh-so-long moment she passed waiting for Fluttershy. “Oops, heh… We’re almost there!” she said happily, opening the door and guiding the yellow Pegasus in. She heard Pinkie slightly gasp with excitement as the door opened, but then put her hoof in front of her muzzle, signalling the pink pony to shush. She slowly leaded the yellow mare over the big room, passing next to the carpet of tools and making sure Fluttershy doesn’t see it or walk on it.

As she passed by Pinkie Pie, though, she and Fluttershy were both surprised when Pinkie grabbed the guest’s free hoof, yelling, “Argh! You’re too slow! I can’t stand it anymore!” angrily. She pulled her off from Apple Pie’s grip, throwing her into the surgery plate without taking the time to tie her. It wasn’t needed either, since Fluttershy took a long time to come back on earth after the huge bump she received to her head when the pink mare threw her. Pinkie went to the syringe section during that time, and hesitated as she saw the 3 sharp objects containing each a different liquid in them. She took one randomly, hoping it would be the right one, and approached the shy mare.

“No, wait, Pinkie!” shouted A.P. “You got the wrong…” It was useless finishing the sentence, since Pinkie had already shot the syringe inside her guest.

Fluttershy only had time to feel a sharp, metallic needle enter deep inside her flesh, and feeling a warm liquid fill her blood, making a sensation of inflation on her skin. The pain was too much for the sensible Pegasus. As she watched Apple Pie push Pinkie away and yelling her that she took the wrong syringe, her eyes slowly closed, and the last word she heard before falling unconscious was “anaesthesia”.

--

Comments ( 6 )

625785 Glad you find it interesting!:twilightsmile:

I-I MOMMY! :raritycry:
I don't see how I can sit through gruesome Cupcakes animations and laugh the whole way through. Yet, this made me go in the living room so I could read the rest next to my mom.
I completely love this though. :facehoof: Whats wrong with me?

It's "a sequel from Cupcakes", yet Rainbow is alive and airborne and there's still a mane 6?

306314

I can't wait to finish this

kek

Login or register to comment