• Published 3rd Aug 2013
  • 1,923 Views, 38 Comments

Scootaloo's Secret - Blue Jewel



No one knows anything about Scootaloo's family. Is she an orphan? Where are her parents? Why wont she say anything about them?

  • ...
7
 38
 1,923

Epilogue

Scootaloo nightmares have gone and never came again. Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom have convinced Scootaloo that it wasn't her fault it was all an accident. Although she still misses her brother and mom, Rainbow Dash does what she can to comfort her. In the later years, Rainbow dash is like a big sister/mother to her. She is a strong mare and a wonderbolt just like she promised her little brother. After every show she says "Thanks Rain and thanks mom for watching over me I love you."

Comments ( 13 )

So you deleted my comment? That's awfully nice of you. I worked hard on that comment, pointing out everything that needed improvement and showing you how you could. I spent my whole morning writing that for you, and then you went off and hid it because you couldn't take the criticism? I doubt you even read everything I wrote. Well, there goes whatever respect I had for you.

2986256 :flutterrage: *takes a deep breath* I read every single word but I didnt like what I read I'm sorry :trixieshiftleft: I'm sorry that I deleted it :facehoof: I feel so stupid right now

2986269 Oh yeah? There were exactly three things about this story of which I said I liked. What were they?

2986281 rainbow dash hugging scootaloo, something about you chuckling, and I dont remember

2986289 Eeeeh...

Whatever. Y'know, at least you apologized. Sorry I pissed you off or got you sad or something. Guess I'll just get out of here...

RAINBOWS A WONDERBOLT??????????????????????


thats probley not what i should get out of this...........................................................:fluttershyouch::fluttershyouch::fluttershyouch::applecry::applecry::applecry:

>> Darren Cross Hey don't worry about it Darren Cross, I get flak from my friends all the time when I correct them about their liturature skills. The difference between a writer and an artist is their ability to receive criticism. This individual clearly thinks they are an artist and as such cannot take criticism from mere common readers like us who would dare critically inspect thier masterpiece. Don't worry my good brony, I have your back. As long as the artist apologies earnestly then the case is closed.

I really liked it, but it was also really sad.

Feels are intense in this story...
:fluttershbad:

VERY VERY VERY CHEESEY ENDING

Login or register to comment