• Published 3rd Aug 2013
  • 1,923 Views, 38 Comments

Scootaloo's Secret - Blue Jewel



No one knows anything about Scootaloo's family. Is she an orphan? Where are her parents? Why wont she say anything about them?

  • ...
7
 38
 1,923

Nightmares begin

Scootaloo jumps from her bed and starts weeping silently. "Why are they coming back?" She wonders, "Last time I had that dream was when-" she stops. Scootaloo gets out of bed and opens the window. "It's Friday morning." she grumbles. She heads to the sink and splashes water on her face and starts to get ready for school. "Bye Aunt Buttercup!" She grabs her backpack and runs out to the door heads for school.

On her way she meets Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom, "Hey guys! What's the plan after school?"
Sweetie Belle pipes up "Maybe we can try to get our cutie marks in ballroom dancing! It seems so fun and classy"
Sweetie Belle spins herself around only to hit the floor. Apple Bloom laughs and picks Sweetie Belle up.
"Ah don't know Sweetie Belle Ah ain't much of a dancer, remember the Talent show? We were the laughing stocks at school for almost a month!" The crusaders all shudder at the memory. "Plus Ah caint go I gotta go visit mah ma at the hospital."
Sweetie Belle gasps "Oh my gosh! Is she alright?" Apple Bloom nodds quickly
"Oh she's fine, she just slipped on a rotten apple at the orchard and hurt her back. Doctor's said she'll be good as new about a week. Nothin can stop these apples."
Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom laugh. Scootaloo stays quiet with her head down.

The girls finally get to school. Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom run inside, Scootaloo looks at her classmates and their parents.
"I made your favorite dessert and put it in a container for lunch."
Silver spoon's mother hands her the lunch bag, she then hugs her mom.
"Thanks mom your the best!"
"Honey be good alright!"
"I will mom!"
A tear falls from Scootaloo's eye she quickly wipes it away and walks inside her class.

Author's Note:

Ok this is my first fanfic ever! I hope ya'll guys like it and hopefully you can give me feedback (good or bad) below. Thanks for reading :)