• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 844 Views, 28 Comments

Bruised Apples - PinkLemonLimeSprinkles



The Apple Family goes downhill after Granny Smith becomes ill.

  • ...
3
 28
 844

Honey Blossom

The sun began to set, and Applejack tried to think of something other than her parent's death. She thought of her parents.

She was a foal, and she was greeted to the world in the hospital she was born in, with a crying Honey Blossom, and a happy Haralson Apple. She could barely see, but she loved her new parents immediately. As she looked on, she saw her tearful big brother. his eyes teared up, and he smiled at his sibling. Honey Blossom hugged the blanket. "a filly....a real filly." she had always dreamed of having a daughter, and she finally had one.

Applejack cringed as she thought of her ma. Her mother loved her so much. Being her only daughter at the time. Her pa was the same, but Honey Blossom loved Applejack more than she loved anything. She had named her, she had given birth to her, she had carried her, and she had been the happiest when she was born.

"Come, Applejack. Let's take a walk." she had said. Applejack had been about 4 years old, and she spent most time with her mom. the filly followed her mother to a large space, a clearing, with beautiful apple trees and a waterfall. "I used to come here everyday as a young mare. My folks had just kicked me out, and I needed relaxation sometimes." She kept on talking about what she did when she came here. "One day, my little Applejack, I saw a young stallion was here. You can guess who he was." But Applejack was little, she shook her head and had a perplexed look on her face. "It was your daddy."

Haralson Apple was a beautiful sight. He had a yellow coat, green eyes, short red hair, and white freckles. He always wore a hat and green bandana, and when he set eyes on Honey Blossom, he loved her. They spent more time together, and Honey met his rich family in Manhattan, along with his snob younger brother, Mosely Orange. They got engaged after Honey pronounced her first pregnancy.

Apple Bloom could not remember her ma, but Granny told her stories about her when she was very young. She decided not to go outside and see what was happening. After Scootaloo became Rainbow dash's adopted sister, they moved to Cloudsdale, and both trained to be a Wonder bolt. Sweetie Belle had gone to travel Equestria and be a singer. Diamond Tiara became a model, and Silver Spoon a famous jewelry maker. Everyone had been separated.

Comments ( 4 )

2912274>>2914209>>2914243>>2914399>>2925276>>2928129>>2941563 Chapter 2 is out. This and the next chapter revolve around the mom, the next, the dad. Then we will get back to mac and Flutters

a short yet giving chapter:pinkiehappy:

Gosh i love this i need more!! :pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::applecry::coolphoto::derpytongue2::derpytongue2::derpytongue2:

Continuing would be great. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment