• Published 25th Jul 2013
  • 1,965 Views, 4 Comments

Godzilla Vs. SpaceGodzilla 2! - trahzo



SpaceGodzilla returns & now it's up to Godzilla to defeat him once again!

  • ...
5
 4
 1,965

Ch.3: SuperGodzilla vs. Sombrilla the Shadow Mist Titan of Eternal Doom!

All the ponies watched with anticipation of the final round between 2 powerful enemies!

"(DIE!!!)" Yelled SpaceGodzilla who fired his atomic breath at pointblank range to the head. Godzilla made a simply "Like a boss!" dodge, by jerking his head to the left! Godzilla charged & slashed SpaceGodzilla in the chest. Godzilla then punched SpaceGodzilla repeatedly in the stomach. SpaceGodzilla flew upwards then dropped down, but he was deflected by Godzilla's tail.

"(Grr!)" growled SpaceGodzilla who then fired another beam, but was countered by Godzilla's atomic fire breath!

SpaceGodzilla felt he was going to lose, so he used his powers to levitate the crystal buildings & make them into crystal missiles that were fired right at Godzilla & the missiles blew-up on impact, because they were after all missiles! Godzilla was getting weaker, the cold of the snow was the reason! Godzilla could feel he was getting colder now! The Crystal Ponies thought all hope was lost! But that's when the Mane 6 used their Elements of Harmony to give Godzilla much more power!

"(Ha, ha, ha, ha! Guess even if I'm a threat, these weaklings would lend me power to save them! Now SpaceGodzilla, time for your destruction!) "

Godzilla created a giant ball of energy made-up of all the harmony power he received & blasted SpaceGodzilla to dust!

"(I'll be back & trust me when I tell you that I will kill you next time GODZILLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!)"

"H-he did it! This calls for a party!" yelled Pinkie Pie.

"ROOOOOOAAAAAAAR!!!" Godzilla roared! Then he fired his strongest Atomic Fire Breath at whatever was left of the Crystal Empire but that's what would've happened, if hadn't the Princess sealed him-up again!

"(We'll meet again next time princess, trust me! Ha, ha, ha, ha!)"

"(Godzilla, one day you'll learn that life is amazing!)" Celestia thought. But She pushed the thought aside because it was time for another one of Pinkie's signature parties!

The End!

Comments ( 4 )

Somba taking over Space Godzilla? I call massive amounts of Bull Shit

more like space godzilla taking over sombr(éro) :pinkiehappy:

ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL FANS OF THE KING ATTENTION I JUST CAME BACK FROM GODZILLA (2014)...IT WAS A MASTERPIECE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME WORK OF CINEMATIC GENIUS I IMPLORE ALL THOSE WHO KNOW THE GAME OF HIS EXCELLENCY GODZILLA TO SEE IT IMMEDIATELY

2934609 Tell me about it no matter what power ponies have they cant even control a baby Mothra

Login or register to comment