• Published 25th Jul 2013
  • 1,965 Views, 4 Comments

Godzilla Vs. SpaceGodzilla 2! - trahzo



SpaceGodzilla returns & now it's up to Godzilla to defeat him once again!

  • ...
5
 4
 1,965

Prolouge: The Evil From Space & Battle on Earth!

Space, the final frontier! Just like the sea, it's so mysterious & hasn't been entirely explored yet! Could there actually be some other intelligent life-forms out there like us? It's still a big debate, but it's still a possibility, since space is endless! But now, let's focus our attention to a cluster of crystals that have been floating in this vast place! These crystals hold many memories of a powerful battle that it lost & has been flying through space ever since that brutal defeat, swearing that one day, it'll return & have it's revenge on the one who killed it! As the years went on, this cluster of crystals, has been fusing together with various space rocks, radiation, from dead stars, and whatever D.N.A. it had left of it's arch-nemesis! In a few centuries, this thing would one day be fully resurrected!

Meanwhile...

It was a peaceful day in Canterlot, even though the princess of the sun had banished her sister to the moon, her emotions still endured! They had to endure, for the citizens of her city! She had just finished writing signing stuff till...

"ROOOOOOOOOAAAAR!!!"

"What the?"

Celestia looked out her window & saw 2 giant monsters attack the city! She used her telepathy spell to see if she can negotiate with the 1st beast!

"(Stop, monster, who are you & why are you attacking the citizens?)" She asked.

"(I, am Godzilla. Me & my arch-enemy was brought here by some unknown force!)"

"(Arch-enemy?)" Asked Celestia.

"(Yes, the 3 headed dragon known as King-Ghidorah! Would you be so kind as to assist me, I've been weakened & I'm not sure for how long I can keep him from killing me?)"

"(Hold-on, I'll ask the other monster to see if I can trust you or not!)"

Then, she turned her telepathy to Ghidorah!

"(Halt dragon, who are you? & what are you doing?)" She asked

"(We are King-Ghidorah & we intend on taking over the world!)"

With that, Celestia decided to trust Godzilla & performed a healing spell on him! Godzilla then killed Ghidorah! "(thank you, but you shouldn't have trusted me, for I intend on destroying all of civilization!)"

Then that's when she decided to step into battle with 100 guards to back her up! The battle between Godzilla & Celestia was fierce, only 3 guards survived after the princess finished Godzilla off with a sealing spell! Sealing him away to the Artic-North!

"(Ha, ha, ha, ha!)"

"(Why do you laugh after your defeat?)"

"(You'll need me one-day to defeat powerful foes, just you wait!)"

With that, Celestia sealed Godzilla in White-Wolf mountain & she decided to use a mind wiping spell so no-one would remember & put this event into the history books, she feared such a power could end this world! She wont worry since she can take-on anything, but how long will it be until she has to resort to using Godzilla? Let's just see how long, let's just see!

End of prologue!