• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 1,434 Views, 61 Comments

When Mars Attacks! - Princecometrider



The ponies of equestria must face the evil and ruthlessness of another race from across the stars.

  • ...
25
 61
 1,434

Prologue

Ok here is my newest Idea. It is a crossover between MLP and Mars Attacks! I hope that it will be an ok read.

]

When Mars Attacks!

Chapter 1

Prologue

It would seem like a normal day in Sweet Apple Acres as Big Macintosh was pulling along a cart full of apples. He and his sister Applejack had been working tirelessly all week collecting apples for the next apple cider season and they were a little tired. Soon there was the sound of mooing and the smell of something burning

“What in tarnation is that?” Applejack would cry out as she saw an orangeish glow heading towards the acres.

“Eeyup” Mac would reply in his normal method of speech as he looked over at the glow, tilting his head slightly still looking a bit bored as he usually did.

As Applebloom and Granny Smith stepped outside to see what was going on, the entire cattle of the acres would be running past, all of them on fire. This scared Applebloom half to death while Granny Smith’s dentures fell out of her mouth in surprise. Unbeknownst to them however, a large silver flying saucer would float up behind the barn and fly off into space, making a chilling hovering sound.

As the saucer flew into space, it would fly towards the nearby planet of Mars before letting out a flare above it, signalling out something. The red planet would then have holes open up as the same chilling hovering sound came from the holes as countless saucers flew out of the holes, flying towards Equestria. As they flew towards the planet, they formed into army like manoeuvres and would float outside of the planet’s atmosphere as countless more saucers would join them, making the hovering sound together. It was clear that their intentions were not to make peace with Equestria.

Back on Equestria, Twilight sparkle who had now become a princess was reading a book as there was suddenly a strange image appearing on the crystal ball that had been in the library she always visited in Canterlot, a strange pony appearing in the ball as all around the globe, more images of the pony appeared to the residents.

“Huh? What the heck is that?” Twilight asked as she looks at the image of the pony in her crystal ball.

“Ack ack ack ackack!” The strange pony would say, trying to communicate with the ponies of equestria. It had a visible brain with big eyes that had red pupils. It lacked a coat, having sickly cream coloured skin. It wore a purple robe, looking like some sort of emperor.

All around Equestria, those that were watching the pony would gasp while some would comment that the pony looked like something Discord would throw up.

“Ack ack ack ackack ack ackack” The pony would make a sign with its hoof, a full circle.

“Oooooo he made a cupcake yayyy” Pinkie pie would say as she hopped around, happy that the aliens knew how to make the symbol of a cupcake. She would then pull a translator out of nowhere and slams it on the image of the pony, its words being translated.

“Greetings, I am the Martian leader, my race and I are far more advanced as you, we have watched you for many years and we have decided to finally make contact. We will land at these co-ordiantes” He would give them a list of co-ordinates, the location was outside of Canterlot and the image would then disappear.

“Hmmmm I think I better go get the girls and check this out” Twilight would say as she gets up, heading to a carriage with Spike. Getting in they would talk with each other

“Twilight, what do you think will happen? Won’t the Mayor of Ponyville want to see this?” Spike would exclaim as he looked up at Twilight before burping fire, a note from Princess Celestia appearing.


“Hmmm? What is it Spike?” She would tilt her head a bit as she looks at her assistant

Spike would grab the letter and clear his throat “My faithful student, I must ask you and your friends to watch the landing from a distance. I am not sure that these Martians are friendly. My advice would be to watch from the back of the crowd. Hoping you are well, Princess Celestia”

Twilight would sigh a bit and rub her forehead with her hoof, her teacher did have a point. It would be a good idea to watch from a distance. When the carriage arrives in Ponyville, she would go looking for her friends, though Pinkie had already gathered them. “Alright girls, we have to watch from a distance for this. We should get going and head to the landing point” Twilight would tell her friends as she walked with them.

“This will be so awesome!” Rainbow would squee as she pushes her hooves to her cheeks, making a cute excited face.

“Oh my, I hope they will be friendly, the critters wouldn’t like it if they were bad ponies” Fluttershy would say as her candy coloured mane covered one of her eyes.

“Well ah would buck them into next week if they tried hurting yer critters Fluttershy” applejack would say with a reassuring smile on her face to Fluttershy.

“Well I would simply love to make them some clothes, I have never tailored for a Martian before” Rarity would say with a gleam in her eye.

“And think of all the candy they haven’t tried before! Yippee!” Pinkie would say in her usual hyper manner, hopping around the girls excitedly.

“Well that all depends on whether the Martians are friendly or not. If they aren’t, we might have to use the elements on them.” Twilight would say with a bit of a worried tone as they arrived at the landing sight. There were thousands of ponies there, ready to see the Martians there. There would soon be a strange hovering noise as everypony looked up, seeing a large silver saucer float down to the ground, long metallic legs coming out for the saucer to land. Here they were, the Martians had finally arrived on Equestria. Now what would they do? As the Saucer opens up, a long landing ramp would come out stopping at the ground as the door to the saucer opens, revealing a bright light with Pony like silhouettes wearing space helmets.

Author's Note:

Chapter 1 is done now, I will do chapter 2 soon.

Comments ( 58 )
Comment posted by Thaums deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Theater Critic deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Thaums deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Mr Ignorable deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Umachan deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by afterceasetoexist deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Theater Critic deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by ComboBreaker deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Theater Critic deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by ComboBreaker deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Agri_Yob deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Commissar Rarity deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by afterceasetoexist deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Theater Critic deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by EquesTRON deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Princecometrider deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Princecometrider deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Princecometrider deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Princecometrider deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Princecometrider deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Princecometrider deleted Jul 2nd, 2013

Oooh, sees we have a comment deleter. That basically screams asshole and people are going to be rude to you. I wont be surprised if this comment is deleted too.:trixieshiftleft:

2810761 I delete them because I want nice comments not freaking hate messages

Anymore flames will be subject to blocking. Nice comments only

2810771
They gave good points on criticisms and you delete them. You wont get better if you just delete them. READ THEM THEY HELP YOU! No one is going to go, this is the best story in the world, endless you use criticisms that people suggest.

2810778 Then do me a favour and don't be a frigging douchebag

2810784
How am I being a douche bag?

2810787 I belive you said Oooh, sees we have a comment deleter. That basically screams asshole and people are going to be rude to you. I wont be surprised if this comment is deleted too. Does that seem like you not being a douche?

2810791
No, I stated the truth and it might be ugly. I have been on this site for awhile to know that people like you get hated on alot. Equstron gave you amazing pointers about grammar and you deleted it. It makes you look like you can't take criticisms.

2810797 I deleted all the comments to get rid of those blasted hate messages. EquesTRON may have given pointers, and I don't mind them, but if people don't like my stories, then I can't understand why they still read them. It's like they want to raise their noses like a bunch of pompus twats

2810803
They do that because they want you to get better. It might be harsh but it is true. Equstron is very tough on me when he Edits my stuff but I take it.

If they don't like me stories I don't understand why they do.

That is a whiny excuse that most writers use when they write bad fics and do that. If people don't like my story I would ask why instead of saying DON'T READ MY STORY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!

2810817 Oh they do say why they hate it.....*Sigh* Look i'm sorry ok, I don't want to be mean, but I just hate it when people hate what I do. I am sorry for insulting you

2810824
Hey, it's ok. Just try to be calmer and I accept you apology.:pinkiehappy:

2810829 I might add you to my watchlist. Thanks for trying to be nice

2810838
When doing a honest review I am probably the nicest person to do so. Hell, I am probably the most nicest person you meet if your on my good side. I can tend to be mean but I am mostly a nice freak.:twilightblush:

2810844 Heh, oh and is that Octavia in a santa suit?

2810864 Hey hey hey.....guess what?

2810871 Ain't no party like a PewDiePie party

Comment posted by CometTail deleted Jul 3rd, 2013

2810882 Haha, when I first saw Pewdie, I thought it was another brony. But i saw I was wrong, he just sounds similar to Pinkie Pie:pinkiehappy:

2810882
I knew you were garbage.

2816011
Yup.

All he does is yell and eat shit.

Not to mention that he runs a lets play channel, AKA the easiest thing on the planet.
There are people who work hard, and all he does is play games and tell the same joke over and over.

2816025 So? He's awesome and runs a great channel that's known far and wide. and he dosen't tell the same joke. Like bengt the ball or Vespa. They only appear in their own respective stuff

2816025 Wait......of course! *Points at you* BARRRELLL!

2816027
Over and over and over.

2816025
Well, after you said that you got a point,

Login or register to comment