• Published 17th Jun 2013
  • 380 Views, 3 Comments

From another place - TopDawg



RaibowBlitz is haunted by a dark past he can not escape! Here he resides in Equestria, but this was not his home before, find out more as you join him in his journey!

  • ...
 3
 380

Friends

The hustle of Ponyville had taken Blitz back, it had been so long since he had seen so many happy ponies carrying about their lives. So care free in the bright world of this universe. He had stopped following the girls some time ago; strangely enough he was far from lost. Everything was the same; even the vendors were in the same places. It wasn’t long before he found himself walking past Ponyville Station along the road towards Twilights library, or so as he thought Dusk’s library. As he walked along he couldn’t help but to think back to the day again walking down the same road once more…

_________________________________________________________________________________________
“Come ooooonn slowpoke! For someone that breaks the sound barrier you sure are slow!” The pink stallion boasted as he trotted along happy to have is friend back, after a long year.

“You’ve missed SO much!”

Blitz grinned walking at a pace enjoying the walk. “Like what, Berry?”

He looked on as berry stopped putting his hoof on his chin to think. “Well... Like… Uhm… Well maybe not so much..”

Berry shrugged it off catching up to him. “Are you happy to be home?” He asked nudging him on his side.

“Oh yeah, getting to relax! Can’t wait to lay in my bed tonight”

He chatted happily arriving with Berry at the old giant tree looking up at it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________


“Whoa… This is different…” Blitz stared up at the giant crystalized tree holding a castle of its own. “I guess this is where my timeline and theirs differ..” He stood thinking looking at it. “The tree was cozier..”

“Oh there you are, wondered where you had wandered off too.” Twilight said walking towards him with a smile. “The girls thought you had gotten lost but I figure you just wanted to explore!”

“Oh yeah, sorry about that… So this is your pad huh? Its flashier than what I’m used to.” Blitz said looking up at it.

“Yeah! And well, I think it’s nice, crazy story how it happened really, I’ll have to tell you sometime. Well, being a new guy around here I know you need a place to sleep hehe, come on there’s plenty of rooms. You know for a guy who has black eyes you’re not really scary.” Twilight shouted down as she walked up into the castle.

“Maybe it’s the bright blue coat? I don’t intend on being scary. Besides, I have control on my violent tendencies now.” Blitz said following her up. “The princess says I can be helped, in time.”

“Then she means it, she told me your story. I’m… Really sorry, I couldn’t imagine myself in your place… It’s a scary thought… I’m sorry I shouldn’t be talking about it.” She puts her hoof on her mouth hushing herself.

“No its fine, I mean I still think about it. A lot more than I should… But really, the short time I’ve been around you and your friends its, felt like home again. Maybe I’ll go into the clouds tomorrow and build a place.”

“You don’t have too right away I mean, I have a lot of space here, you’re no burden to me at all” Twilight smiled at him warmly trying to make him feel welcome.

Blitz nodded and continued walking. “I appreciate your generosity by opening your home to me but I really don’t want to over stay my welcome.”

“Believe me! You won’t, now this is a good room I think how about you?” Twilight said opening the door showing the room.

“It’s very nice, thank you…” Blitz said as he walked over to the balcony sitting down looking up at the twinkling lights in the sky.

“You like to look at the stars too?” Twilight said happily as she plopped down next to him looking up as well.

“I used wonder about them, all we can ever really do is see them. We can’t hear them, how can we know that those twinkling dots we see as beauty in the night sky aren’t a cry for help. Where I came from eternal darkness truly meant eternal darkness. The night sky was plucked of the stars one by one, in silence they fell. You never know how much something means to you until they’re gone. When I lost my friends, I knew that I was going to be miserable. For years I rotted away in a prison cell, dark, damp and moldy. Nothing but the moons light gazed through the cracks. And when I had been given my shot at freedom in the contract Night Terror had made with me, all I wanted to do was see the stars again for the first time. When I walked outside for the first time and looked up, there was just a black, empty sky. Now, when I look up at them I feel hope, happiness. I feel like I’m alive and happy once again.”

Twilight looked at the stallion and smiled at him once more. “You are alive, as for happy. Happy is something we will work on. Together, all of us. It’s what friends do.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment