• Published 15th May 2013
  • 301 Views, 0 Comments

An Adventure To Learn From - bellensnow



Dancers Twist though she knew everthing about her colt friend and there friends. Apparently not.

  • ...
 0
 301

Suspicions

"Come on, you guys take forever!!!" Sweetie Belle whined. "Sorry Sweetie Belle just because you want to look like a ruffian doesn't mean we have too." Rarity told her. A few minuets later they where at the train stop. "Umm where are we going?" Dancers Twist asked. "We'er going to Canterlot." Sweetie Belle said happily. "Why are we going to Canterlot?" Dancers Twist asked. "Because you are looking for a pony that doesn't exist." Rarity said. "No i'm not. Elusive is my colt friend but we got separated. Dancers Twist said. Rarity just looked at her like what.


At Canterlot the group of ponies went straight to the castle. The guards knew they where coming because Rarity sent a letter in advance. "Rarity." The guards said with a nod. The group walked past. They keep going until they go to Twilight's room. "Rarity!" Twilight said. "Twilight! You have a visitor. Shes looking for a pony named Elusive, I leave you to alone." Rarity said. "Okay?" Twilight said. Rarity and Sweetie Belle leave. "Princess." Dancers Twist said as she bowed. "My name is Dancers Twist.


Some time later. "Okay Dancers twist step up to the mirror, do you see Elusive?" Twilight asked. " Yes he's that one." Dancers Twist said. Pointing him out. "Do you see yourself as a male?" Twilight asked "Yes." Dancers Twist said, confused. "Okay I figured it out. You're from another universe." Twilight said. Dancers Twist looked at her. "So i came from a place where you're all stallions and Rarity is my colt friend?" Dancers Twist asked. "Yes." Twilight said. "Oh my Saloris." Dancers Twist said.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment