• Published 2nd May 2013
  • 356 Views, 4 Comments

The Time Of Equestria - Bronydude981



What would the cutie mark crusaders do to finish a history project?

  • ...
 4
 356

The Book

All eyes turned to Babs Seed's flank. six small black seeds were her cutie mark, though it didn't look as amazing as Sweetie Belle thought a cutie mark should be but, it was hers.
"Babs how in Equestria did you get your cutie mark that fast!" Scootaloo demanded the Manehattan filly. "We've only been gone to school for a couple of hours and now you get your cutie mark?".
"Not to mention your false sense of direction took us two more hours to get here" Applebloom sighed reminding Scootaloo of extended time.
"Yeah but now you got your cutie mark how unfair is that as soon as we turn our backs you-"
"Wait, wait, wait girls. You should be happy that Babs got her cutie mark. It's better than nobody did" a voice came from the crowd. The huge swarm of ponies uncluttered as a white unicorn with an electric-blue mane and purple shades made her way into the scene.
"Thanks Scratch, you're really growing on me and that's for sure!" Babs said.
"No problem Seed, any friend of those Apples is a friend to me too" Vinyl hoof bumped Babs
Sweetie Belle looked in amusement as Babs had made a new friend in Ponyville but she would have never guessed it would be Vinyl scratch the DJ. Though it wasn't her decision to make Babs have friends with ponies like Rarity would say 'uncoot'. Vinyl was very friendly with everypony in Ponyvile and her wits were as just as strong like Babs'.


The Crusaders, Babs, and Vinyl left Sugarcube Corner, next destination: The Library. "Why does she have to be here? doesn't she have anywhere else to be instead?" Scootaloo complained about the grown mare. "Where's Octavia huh?" she started a mean tone.
"Woah filly just chill. Octavia is at home making dinner, It's steamed carrots with hay fries"
"Then how come you're not helping her?"Applebloom asked
Vinyl looked around as if she was making sure nopony was around, she bent down and whispered into their tiny filly ears "Right now, she thinks I'm at work making some bits" she whispered. The fillies stood back shocked.
"You lied to Octavia!?" Sweetie Belle's jaw dropped.
"Hey at least I didn't lure an Ursa into town!" Vinyl quickly defended. Everypony looked around just as like Vinyl did, it was clear this was outta be kept a secret. Scootaloo cleared her mind from distractions and continued leading the ponies towards the library.


"Ugh, it's all dark and dusty here. No wonder nopony ever comes here anymore" Sweetie Belle said; the library was cold, dark as night, and more dustier than usual. "You think we'll go more faster if everypony split up and took different sections to go faster?" she asked.
"Eh, it will do for a start" Vinyl shrugged and trotted over to one of the shelves. Scootaloo went over to a shelf labeled 'History' on the top. Applebloom and Babs walked over to the 'Geography' shelf. And finally Sweetie Belle walked over to Twilight's desk, surely if Twilight had read them all the time then there had to be plenty of information in them. The books were much more bigger than Rarity had described them. About how her friend Twilight used to read huge books and was Celestia's own student for being wonderful at magic and being so smart. Sweetie Belle looked at an open book Hopefully Twilight doesn't mind anypony reading her books. The book was full of spells and everything about them, this wasn't what Sweetie Belle needed.
She walked over to a shelf labeled 'equestria' and there were plenty of books; The Places Of Equestria, The Rulers Of Equestria, The Towns Of Equestria. Sweetie Belle needed something that was made for telling history. "Stupid Shelf!" she kicked the wooden shelf in anger causing a big red leather book to come falling down at her feet. She looked at the book, it was flipped over backwards "Please..."she begged herself as she flipped over the book and read the title.

"The-The Time Of Equestria?" Was this the book Sweetie Belle had been searching for?

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 of The Time of Equestria goes off with a meeting with our other main characters. so 5 down, 2 to go
Enjoy!

Comments ( 2 )

TITTLE HITTLE MITTLE SPICKLE
[youtube=pR30knJs4Xk]

Login or register to comment