Positive Ponies 3,479 members · 1,461 stories
Comments ( 148 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 148

Name: Illumynarty
Interests (other than cartoons): cars, roller coasters, music, video games
Favorite Pony: Vinyl Scratch
Quirks: I have perfect pitch, which means I can blindly name any note and/or key signature without reference. Can't think of anything else at the moment to put here, so there you have it!

Name: Enza (pen name) :moustache:
Interests: Writing, Good stories, Various video games, D&D, Travelling
Favorite Pony/Other: Sunset Shimmer
Quirks: Desperately trying to escape rural Ohio before I die of boredom :trollestia:

Name: Andrew
Interests: Reading, will occasionally try writing, cars, music.
Favourite Pony/Other: Silverstream
Quirks: Will randomly break out singing. Annoys the hell out of Faded Echoes.

Name: Scelleblue
Interests: Gacha, wathing Gachatube, Reading, drawing, singing, listening to music (Especially my brother, Faded Echoes' music)
Favourite Pony/Other: Luna and Vinyl Scratch
Quirks: Crazy as hell. Love to annoy my brother at any given moment.

Quirks: Will randomly break out singing. Annoys the hell out of Faded Echoes.

Quirks: Crazy as hell. Love to annoy my brother at any given moment.

Oii...:raritydespair::rainbowlaugh:

Mica #56 · Aug 29th, 2020 · · 1 ·

Name:

Mica

in college

Interests:

Ponies (duh), urban planning, singing, airplanes, agriculture, HVAC systems, climatology, too many other things to list here

Favourite Pony/Other:

Quirks:

Self-conscious shower singer. I prefer sparkling water to soda.

I have perfect pitch, like 7307281. Remind me to send you some music transposed by a quarter tone, just to infuriate you. :rainbowlaugh:

Being in Band, I can hear when instruments are out of tune, and sometimes I just think to myself, "Just fix the issue, guys." The downside to having perfect pitch is that you hear every little imperfection with tuning, and although they don't have perfect pitch, my band directors understand this downside. However, it does give an advantage when tuning on my own, and I can always select the correct key signature without any effort. So the pros do outweigh the cons.

Comment posted by Mica deleted Oct 17th, 2021

Short, sweet, to the point. I like it.

Name: Tact
Interests: Science-fiction, space, horses still—apparently
Favorite Pony/Other: Trixie is and will always be my boo-thang. Jk. But yes.
Quirks: I. WRITE. HORSEWORDS.

Name: Ari. Think Hagrid saying 'Arry Potter.
Age: Impermanent. I am a legal adult, though, and no matter how much I age that part's not going to change. I hope.
Interests: Fencing, piano (those two should be obvious), HEMA, wrestling, muay Thai, boxing, good animes, Sword Art Online, and video games (mostly RPGs).
Favorite Pony/Other: Sunset Shimmer is best human, Starlight Glimmer is best pony, Pinkie is my fave Mane 6, Sweetie Belle is my fav CMC. I separate them because each subgroup of characters fill a different role in the show and thus should be judged by different criteria.
Quirks: Mentally good at public speaking, but my body doesn't know that so it freaks out anyway.

Name: Rico Batman Gamero (my parents gave me the middle name of batman cos I guess they thought ‘why not’)
Interests: Anime, Video Games, Film, Engineering, Law, Uhh, Cheese Tasting
Favorite Pony/Other: Pinkie Pie!
Quirks: Can recognise any type of cheese from smell, texture (touching with fingers), and sound when sliced through. I can beat Super Mario Bros. 2 with my feet, blindfolded. I have a really good sense of humour. Like, really good.

Greeting all my name Keithsterling, I Focus mostly on the Three main Princesses: Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Princess Cadence for most of my stores. I do altered universe stories. In which Princess Celestia had married her personal guard Lord Justice Silverlight. Celestia has three foals of her own and Grand children in the future.
Princess Luna is the magic teacher for Celestia only son.

Name: ElTabarnakos
Interests: Videogames, fanfics, musics, movies, animation, tabletop rpgs etc...
Favorite pony/Other: Perhaps Starlight Glimmer?
Quirks: Play music loud (I like metal - up to eleven!), go nerdin' at times, rather introvert, need cafeine daily ☕

Name: Camaleao
Interests: Illustration, psychology, gay stuff
Favorite Pony/Other: Applejack :ajsmug:
Quirks: I wake up with a random song in my head every single morning. I enjoy speaking in public but don't have the nerve to talk to strangers on Discord lol

Greetings.

I was invited. Not sure yet if this is a good place for me to be. But i am sure this is a better place for me. Would be nice to get away from the real world.

1) while this name name has been bouncing around my head (and a fic) this is the first time "The Weaver" has been used. (Call me Weave or Tarro)

2) almost two :pinkiecrazy:

3) games, tabletop has been a hobby but gets boring with play-by-post. Skyrim, Stellaris and Space Engineers are my current favorites. Writing helps get my daydreams out of my head. My interests does not include mlp:fim. I started watching after reading a fan fic on this site and i wanted better context on who Twilight and Dash were. I am enjoying the fics but the show has a special dark place in my heart.

4) ... Zecora? :rainbowhuh:
(Changeling Twilight. It feels wrong to see unicorn or alicorn twilight)

5) bitter, salty, honest. Probably more. I'll try and keep my rain clouds to me

Name: HB or Soul

Interests: Video games, Cooking, and Anime. I listen to a variety of music, but the ones I’ve been listening to lately are VG OSTS, synthwave, pre-70s music, and anime covers. Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure is my favorite anime while Sonic Adventure is my favorite video game.

Favorite Pony/Other: Derpy and Sunset Shimmer

Quirks: I’m an introverted agoraphobe who thinks a lot and does a lot of late-night writing while listening to music. I also go to video games to help with my writer’s block. I’ve also been told that I am not boring and surprisingly perceptive. IRL, I’m a socially awkward mess so I keep to myself. Oh, and I’m apparently a giggling mess when I’m drunk. And I loathe Sundays with the burning intensity of a thousand suns.

Name: Curtis Wildcat

Interests: Fanfiction, reading, video games (primarily stuff like Pokemon, Touhou, Command & Conquer, retro games and the like), cats, Detroit-area sports (Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings), and any combination of these. I also watch RoahmMythril's YouTube channel and PinkKittyRose's Twitch channel rather frequently.

Favorite Pony/Other: Applejack (for the honesty angle), Vinyl Scratch (for the coolness angle)

Quirks: Quite possibly a high-functioning autistic (tested as a kid but wasn't diagnosed, though standards have changed since). Not a social person by any stretch. I'm terrible at talking to people even when I know what to say, though strangely I have no problems reading aloud. There's an entire world of alien cats and dogs inside my head. There's more, but those are the big ones.

Original Post: September 17, 2020. Updated February 19, 2024

Name: Steph
Interests: Writing stories, movies and TV, psychology
Favourite Pony: Sunset Shimmer
Quirks: I'm bisexual (just like Sunset :D)

Comment posted by Dramamaster829 deleted Sep 19th, 2020

Name: MCX (profile name)
Interests: Writing stories, composing chiptune music, video games (Apex Legends, Megaman, Doom and God of War as top 4), drawing, working out and reading every so often.
Favorite Pony/Other: I cannot decide, and I have been thinking about it for a WHILE... Lol.
Quirks: I am a giant nerd, but I know when to keep it to myself. I am also very bad in social situations, but I ain't afraid to make myself look like a fool in order to better myself.

Name: Fraudulent Brit
Interests: writing, video games, tap dancing,
Favorite pony: Tender Taps, Rainbow Dash, the CMC, and the Wonderbolts.
Quirks: voice impressions and a habit for rambling.

Name - Valtyrian
Age - 39
Favorite Pony - Fluttershy
Interests - Reading, Writing, Gaming, summoning leagions of the undead to destroy and subjugate the living to my will:twilightsheepish:

Name: Marebook7 ( I know it not so good cause I’m bad with names.)

Interests: Movies, chill video games, Art crafts, Drawings, listening music, reading books, cute and exotic animals, history channel and writing.

Favourite Pony/Other: Fluffershy, Applejack and Twilight. Sunset Shimmer in EQ.

Quirks: I’m introvert with very too much imagination to daydream in secret, sometimes easy to get boredom. Also, likes to learn new things from the media and people with interesting lifestyles. I like some peace and quiet sometimes to relieve some tensions and negativity from the hardships in my life. I like animals, my favourite is a panda.

Summersong (Tirimsil)

Interests: Fantasy, music, visual art, video games, etc. I am very generic.

Favorite Pony: Literally everyone except Rainbow Dash

Are you sure you meant to invite me? I mean I'll do my best to be all optimistic and stuff but.

Name: Silverwings (call sign 'Skip,' thank you CFI)
Interests: Aviation, all things flight (I'm an aviator myself), Stephen King, and MLP of course
Personality: Shy. Extreme social anxiety, OCD, you name it...
Favourite pony: Twilight Sparkle
Quirks: My favourite song is 'The Boxer' by Simon and Garfunkel. Introverted with a dark sense of humour.

Name: Apple Blossom Mint Frost Cosmic Crisp. But my friends call me Apple Frost. You can call me Frost.

Interests: Books, Video Games, Cartoons, Anime, My Little Pony, Sonic the Hedgehog, Writing fanfics, DC Comics and Marvel Comics.

Favorite Pony: Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Princess Luna, Sunset Shimmer, Vinyl Scratch/DJ PON3, Doctor Whooves and Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo/Muffins.

Quirks: Social anxiety, bluntly honest, dark sense of humor, daydreamer.

Name: Ruben
Interests: Retro Gaming, Entertainment, Reading, Writing, Drawing.
Favorite Pony/Other: Maud Pie
Quirks: Shy, Smart, Funny, Hobbyist, Introvert, Semi-Extrovert.

Name: Dragonfire2lm, Dragonfire. I prefer to use usernames, I find it more respectful.

Gender: Female. My username gets me mistaken for a guy so much that I don't mind sharing this little factoid.

Interests: Reading Fanfiction, Writing Fanfiction (When my health permits me to), Watching YouTube, and Playing Video Games.

Favorite Pony: Luna, because I like the colour blue.

Quirks: Well I've been battling chronic acid reflux and wheat intolerance since 2019 so I don't have the energy to do much most days. I mostly keep to myself, remain polite and generally just lurk. I'm trying to be more social on here since I don't use social media.

Name: Furby

Yeah uh, its Furby, some people call me Aunty for some reason to so uh ❤

Or am I?

Favorite Pony: Even if you were to give me a pen I couldn't pinpoint a pony on a poster for the life of me - Eh! See what I did there 😎

Quirks: HM uh... Dramatic, Sucker for references (Even if I don't know em), Reading, and Gamin.

So uh yeah here's this ^^

Name: The Fat Man

Interests: Games, food, and writing.

Favorite: discord, he's cool.

Quirks: I'm pretty plain.

Name: Stargazing Point.
Interests: Astronomy, games and history.
Favorite pony: Luna/NMM. 🌕
Quirks: Shy as long it isn't about my interests.

Name: I generally just go by Forest
Interests: Video games, reading, writing, eating
Favorite Pony/Other: Honestly tends to vary from day-to-day, but usually Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy
Quirks: “Crime doesn’t sleep and neither do I.” Okay but seriously if given the chance I will go full nocturnal.

Why am I here? I have no idea. I just got randomly invited so I decided sure, why not. Seems cool.

Name: Dalton (my Machop persona goes by Pummel Fist)
Age: 19 (Level: You won't believe me if I tell you :trollestia:)
Interests: Video games (mainly Kirby, Pokemon, Mario, and some Sonic), drawing, and movies
Favorite Pony: Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. How could I choose just one pony? Oh, and my favorite Pokemon is Keldeo, who looks a lot like a pony but isn't one.
Quirks:Oh man, where do I start... First, I'm practically a Pokemon and Kirby encyclopedia. Second, I have Asperger's syndrome. I'm more intelligent than most people my age and I pay serious attention to detail, among several other helpful or hindering symptoms. Check this out if you want to learn more about Asperger's. Third, I have health problems that cause me to have pain on the bottom of my feet when I stand or walk for too long, not to mention lower-than-normal lung capacity. And my fourth and weirdest quirk? I have a fetish that I wish wasn't my fetish.:unsuresweetie:

Welp let's give this a shot, shall we?
Name: Erynaster, or just call me Eryn for short (I'm not comfortable giving my real name just yet)
Age: Rather not say (but I ain't in my twenties yet) :twilightsmile:
Interests: MLP(ofc lol), Pokemon(all the games except the spin-off ones, because I haven't played them yet), I frikkin love Owl City and The Score, and any music from the 80s up to present (70s and 60s are arguably great as well), I also enjoy Marvel stuff, seeing as I am a fan, and I also enjoy reading, and when it comes to fanfictions, I really enjoy reading self-inserts.:twilightblush:
Favorite Pony: Twilight Sparkle *stutters uncontrollably*, all the princesses, and Starlight Glimmer.
Quirks: I can be clingy at times, especially with people I'm close with, and I usually have problems making new friends due to the fact that I'm worried of what they'll think of me, so I usually just stick to my own, and keep the friends I already have (I wouldn't mind getting to know all of you, though!:twilightsmile:), I also have a tendency to ramble on about a subject that I really enjoy, to the point that I sometimes scare people off:facehoof:, and I also have plenty of ideas that I wanna put to use, usually in fanfictions, but I can't usually because I lack the resolve to do so.:twilightsheepish:

Why not?
Name: Let’s just say Quickdraw (I don’t give my name out to anyone I don’t personally know, that’s just how I am sorry)
Age: 16, 12, 7 or 18 depending on my mood (don’t ask :twilightsheepish:
Interests: writing, video games, thai boxing, gym, definitely NOT college
Favourite pony: Scootaloo, she’s just an awesome little filly, her and the rest of the cmc remind me of myself and my friends
Quirks: I am usually very blunt and can be very, very sarcastic (to the point where I can come across as a really detestable person to those that don’t get my sarcasm). I’m apparently also insane according to all my friends (their words), by that I mean they've literally made me book a GP appointment to get checked, which I'm going to on the 16th :rainbowderp:

Appreciate the invite. Seems like just the kind of place that's needed these days.

Name: Jeremy (also known in various places online as Kaipony, Stormy Seas, and Drakkis)
Age: Old enough to have unironically used a typewriter for a school paper
Interests: Writing, reading fanfics and historical nonfiction, woodworking, board games and miniatures, PC gaming, 18th-century cooking
Favorite Pony/Other: Tempest/Fizzlepop
Quirks: Early morning sunlight makes me sneeze. 🤷

Name: Flink
Interests: Programming. Sci-fi. Furry, esp non-human cultures. Story construction. Animation.
Favorite Pony: Friendship Games Sunset Shimmer
Quirks: I detest dirty floors.

Name: Konogan (Yeah it's my real name, believe it or not)
Interests: Watch Wrestling, Writing, reading, playing games and making music
Favorite Pony/Other: Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle
Quirks: I like the Resident Evil movies

Name : Paradox_Az
Interests : Leroymerlin, Writing, Reading, Videogames
Favorite Pony/Other : Sunset Shimmer, but that's a close one because they're a great bunch.
Quirks : I have trouble starting a conversation, but once I roll I keep going.

Name: Hayden
Interests: video games, D&D, TV and Movies, Rock music, computers
Favorite pony: loaded question, so for simplicities sake,
I'll say doctor whooves because when in the early years of the show I loved all the doctor whooves audio dramas on YouTube. My favorite being doctor whooves adventures by Squeak anon.
Quirks: pockets constantly full of spaghetti. I have an extremely hard time making friends in person so I've always stuck to my small friend group I've known since childhood. I've also never actually talked to anyone else who liked the show so this whole thing is new to me but I'm glad I'm here nonetheless :heart:

Name: I go by Flim in the convention circuit, real name is Nathan
Interests: cooking, bartending, mixology, tabletop gaming, reading, Warhammer 40k
Favorite pony: Pinkie Pie
Quirks: I collect books, manuals, and miniatures for tabletop games that I will probably never get to play.

Name: BiscuitTin

Interests: Video games, railways, graphic design, painting, watching bad movies, photography

Favorite Pony: I’d have to say Maud Pie

Quirks: I’m obsessed with railways just a bit too much.

Name: Evan
Interests: Ponies (naturally), Reading (unsurprising), collecting too much stuff like books, movies (especially steelbooks), pony merch, etc. General interest in the genres of sci-fi, fantasy, action, and comedy, as applies to movies, TV shows, and books.
Favorite Pony/Other: Starlight (M6: Fluttershy. Best Princess: Luna. Best Pie Family Member: Maud)
Quirks Probably a tiny bit of a hoarder (see above reference to collecting ALL the things). Also, I wear shorts and T-shirts in all seasons. Not that big a deal, but I get the occassional comment about it.

Forgetful
Group Admin

Happy to have you in the group!

Oi, I Know that feeling.

I tend to dress super casual all the time too.

Got called frumpy once or twice.

Gretting's............. my name is Seth Standmore also known as, C-L-Strife, but you can call me Seth Standmore, I like to have the name Standmore in my title's because, it represent's who I am as I STAND MORE with NOBLE CAUSES like, equality and the right's for the LGBTQ, my grandfather ROY STANDMORE died battling the Nazi's at the Battle of the Bugle and I HONOR his memery with my action's, my word's, and my Deed's. I am here to Exist among fellow Positive's and to form many friend-ship's with my allie's, my favorite thing's in the world are anime pony's and my gf Katana-Maru-Chan.

Name: I use many while on the internet, but just call me Bob Tom (not my real name for clarification since some think that it is...) I know what my profile name says but I rebranded once and I don't like to rebrand twice. But either is fine I guess...

Interests: Basic simple stuff really. I'm simple. Gaming (pretty much everything), Movies (Also pretty much anything... almost...), and mostly of all MLP FIM, seriously, I own like 10 MLP blankets and have all the DVDs. And also writing fan fiction for MLP. I haven't had the greatest success but I enjoy it regardless and have fun writing whatever, otherwise why would I write in the first place if it isn't fun?...

Favorite Pony: Luna / Rainbow Dash, can't decide between the two. Also as runner up, it would be Derpy...

Quirks: I know A LOT about gaming (Not everything but a lot more than others usually do, sometimes off the top of my head), I do this ... thing as a sort of signature. And out of habit so apologize if you get annoyed by it. And I'm also kind of weird I guess you could say. That might be an understatement but whatever...

(looks around awkwardly, smirks)
Alrighty, I got an invite (don't know where that invite came from or originated, but it's appreciated that someone thinks I'd work out here), sooo I guess I'll take a whack at this! :rainbowdetermined2:

Name: That would be Canagán, and yeah it's Irish and no it's not my actual name. Supposed to mean 'Wolf-Cub' or 'Wolf-Pup' in short, and the story is overly long (and perhas overly personal) to explain that nugget of detail.

Age: I have evolved beyond the need for using the maps of the travel of the stars to dictate my corporeal flesh's age. (25 :derpyderp2:)

Interests: Mostly my hobbies include video games and amateur digital drawing, but mostly the video games as of late. Otherwise, my interests leak into the realms of table-top gaming and more video gaming. (I seriously need to invest in better art equipment and get crackin' on my talent again; letting it rust).

Oh, and I've taken to writing out of boredom mostly, but more or less it's simply a pastime. :pinkiecrazy:

Favorite Pony/Other: Within the wide are varied cast of the show, I'm hard pressed to single one out that isn't either a.) Widely adored, or b.) an obvious choice. But if I had to single one out... (cue the montage where I lookup that one griffon's name) Gabriella, or as she prefers 'Gabby'. I like griffons in general, but she was simply cuteness overload and it hurt to watch it was so adorable.

Otherwise, it's Prince Rutherford or The Maneiac; those two hit my funny bone like heat seeking missiles.

Quirks: My quirks... hmm... Well, I suppose in some video game IPs I'm a walking almanac; Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, The Witcher, Dark Souls (evil laughter), D&D (despite the fact the D&D I play -- advanced 1st/2nd edition -- by itself has no lore beyond what set canonical world the modules are using); all of those I've sat and watched hour long videos on about the lore and backstories to further immerse myself in those games. I'm also a bit of a recreational science/history nerd as I've tried to study some subjects simply because they interest me; mostly from a wholesale unwholesome perspective/interest I admit, but there are a few that aren't.

Oh yeah, I'm also a cartography nerd; I'm not super knowledgeable of maps in general, but I collect them. Video game maps, maps of the world, maps of the U.S., maps of the U.S. that explain historical and cultural stuff like the native tribes and whatnot from National Geographic, maps of my home state, maps of the stars and the galaxy and our universe, et cetera et cetera...

Otherwise, I'm more or less just a nerd in an kinda overweight jock's body (shrugs). I don't see many other quirky quirks beyond these examples thus far.

(Not quite an edit, but me reading through and finding more quirks)I guess another one would be my NEED for music when I write. Most of it's instrumental or just without lyrics, but I find my writing gets better when I listen to music; better mood and my writing reflects the atmosphere, which is heckin' awesome when the mood I'm shooting for is in the music. :pinkiehappy:

Name: TwilightSparkleRocks (but you guys can call me Sarah)

Interests: Music, Video games, Movies, Cartoon series, MLP, Danny Phantom, and Avatar the Last Airbender

Quirks: Don't have any

Favorite Pony: Princess Luna

Name: PonyBoi64
Interests: Gaming, music, martial arts, weightlifting, writing, SCP Foundation, MLP, Minecraft
Favorite Pony/Other: Rainbow Dash (my waifu)
Quirks: I'm a nerd and proud of it!
I'm a pretty nice guy, so don't hesitate to shoot me a DM!

Name: Whirlhoof
Interests: MLP (who coulda guessed), beginner writer, novice artist, Lovecraftian horror, DBZ
Favorite Pony/Other: Either Twilight, Lyra, Tempest, or all of them; it varies wildly.
Quirks: I am the embodiment of pure chaos. and I'm one of those people who drinks warm soda, bite me

Happy to see a group that isn't based on clop or HiE!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 148